• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

BUFF or methoxyaceylfentanyl

4-me-maf is way stronger then fentanyl if it is the one I am thinking of. I am done with the MAF and BUFF, and trying a new one. The maf was ok, and the BUFF sucked. The MAF was better with BUFF, but BUFF alone sucks. I still have some, and don't even bother with it. It is so weak and short lived for my tolerance. Smoking it is the only way to get much out of it, but it is not for me. The MAF was stronger, but nothing special. It made me tried, and not feel that great. I would take 30 mg of morphine over that garbage all day. It has zero warmth or euphoria. I would rate MAF a 2 or 3 out of 10 being generous, and BUFF a 1. I started out with 1 mg doses, and my tolerance grew almost 100 times what it was in just a day or so. I made a nsal spray at first, but I was sniffing lines of it by the end. For a normal person you could die from under 1 mg, so do not go by me. I took this stuff for weeks to really test it out. My tolerance is the highest I have ever seen in 25 years for some freak reason. I think it may be because I am in a lot of pain. I use this stuff to deal with pain, and not to get high, even though it is a welcome bonus if it happens lol. I think this stuff sucks to be perfectly honest. If you like to just get wrecked nodding out, then maybe you would like MAF, but I like to be functional feeling great. I found none of the things I enjoy from opioids, and all of the negative. The worst part was when the MAF ran out. No amount of suboxone could stop that sickness. After 5 subs I gave up trying. Tghe stuff lasts a matter of minutes too which is another problem. You will be redosing at least every hour most likely.

Small sample "2-me-maf" was obtained. Pure fluffy white powdery stuff. Potent but no euphoria or sedation. I basically felt little or nodded out...the dose that would lead to feeling little on up to nodding out was close. Seemed boring and particularly dangerous since it was difficult to gauge how how I was ....until I took to much and woke up passed out of my face. Never again unless I was desperate.

Hey I'm getting some maf I'm used to smoking acetyl fent I usually put 100mg on the foil and smoke as much as I can before nodding heavy how much maf do you recommend I put down at a time I haven't a clue what the dosage is ,also have you had any experience with carfentanil?

Honest question, as someone who has tried plenty of uncommon RCs, plenty of opiates including fentanyl, and have purposefully risked my life to get high on several occasions:

WHY do you guys fuck with this stuff? Is it for pain relief? Can you not obtain safer opiates? The wide consensus is that fentanyl and all analogues are shorter acting, more addictive, more dangerous, and less euphoric than any common opiate? Unwashed poppy seeds are legal in every western country and can provide enough morphine to get even highly tolerant individuals high. It is less costly in all regards.

I don't understand this except for those in extreme untreated pain or the suicidally nonchalant. Please help me understand the allure? Not trying to shame, just understand cause this stuff scares the hell out of me and I've done things not expecting to wake up before.

I'd fuck with the stuff if I was suicidal, it's cheap and less messy than a gun or hari kari (sp?). If I wasn't suicidal and wanted to be warm and fuzzy, there is kratom, heroin, pills, poppy pods and seeds, tianeptine, o-dsm, and fentanyl and friends.

When Im not suicidal, I stick with kratom. And I want to stay healthy. But I still think every day at least once with feelings of deep love for 10,000 dosages of warm and fuzzy for less than the cost of taking my loved one out to a nice evening. Sure, not even 2 hr worth of fuzzy but fuck man...ya can smoke it and it tastes delicious! I suck at IV so I love the vapability of these things. You can put it in a nasal sprayer or Nic vaping machine and walk around in life this way.

I am ashamed at the gluttony I engaged in, the ability to pleasure myself in a way that sex or pot cannot....every 30 min till it was all gone. Why did they send me so much!?!? I think they mixed up orders cause they don't normally send 10x what I asked for. Outta business now anyway.

I don't understand why one wouldn't!? Not everyone knows how to buy smack...and no drug gives ya 1000s of dosages for less than the cost of a meal. And actually, stuff seems safe as milk in the right hands once made into nasal spray....but I don't recommend it.

Maybe some day I will learn, one day at a time, to forget about this all.

Which maf ? You kno there’s 2-me-maf 4-me-maf And I’ve been hearing a lot about the carfentanil but haven’t got my hands on it yet

Uuuuh, that could be a number of fenthings but I've not had 4-me-maf and even then, who *really* knows I don't have gcms.

Lol right who really knows they switch the names everyday I had a nice experience with “ buff “ not sure if your hip to that or not but the last order came and smelled like burnt hair

I must not be. I've had things received that were labeled methoxyacetylfentanyl and 2-me-maf, and things further back in time that were sent as furanylfentanyl and a few others. The quality has always varied except when "methoxyacetylfentanyl" was sent the first time. That first batch was "da bomb" in that 100ug nasally was PLENTY. The 2-me-maf was not as strong and lacked any warmth or euphoria....I never had furanylfent or any other analogue actually cause me to nod at 100ug.

I didn’t care for the 2-me-maf neither and by it being so many vendors it’s so much shopping around I waste so much money trying to find the “ BOMB “ like now I’m on the search for something that will last and not give me a headache or a bad crash

The thing that worries me the most is contamination. I'm a fully trained chemist. I've been comfortable measuring out substances that are strongly active in the sub milligram range (both for lab work in biochemistry and personal RC use).

Fentanyl and the weaker analogs are dangerous in their own regard and have a steep response curve. I've used and abused almost every common opioid & opiate, even in dangerous combinations (when I lost the will to live).

The only gray market opiate I obtained and used was U-47700 before it was scheduled. It was certainly more euphoric than fentanyl, and felt like a shorter, harder hitting oxycodone. I used carefully, measured and remeasured with a calibrated sub milligram scale. I used it in small to moderate doses around 5 times over a month before I properly disposed of the rest of the few hundred doses.

I know a lot of bluelighters and other people who were well experienced, shockingly intelligent and meticulous, and likely not suicidal. I know one who died from acetylfentanyl, several from fentanyl alone, and some from much less potent opiates that they used for years or decades without ever overdosing.

When I look at something like carfent, I feel like no amount of harm reduction can be realistically effective. Even for people that take all precautions and know what they are doing, the difference between life and death is a couple small grains of sand. I don't know any professional researcher who hasn't made a mistake within that margin even with $10,000 scales. Making a weak liquid suspension is safer, but even so the slightest human error or miscalculation is catastrophic.

When it comes to substances more potent than fentanyl, I honestly wonder if any ambulance carries enough narcan to save a patient?

That said, I understand why people are willing to try potent drugs that have only been used by dozens of others. Understand opiate addiction. Understand knowing better but still saying "fuck it, I'd rather be numb right now than to see the sun rise tomorrow"

Should people insist on handling this, I IMPLORE you to keep the substance contained to a room that nobody (pets, kids, and unaware adults) have access to. Wipe everything down, calibrate measuring equipment, use weighing paper, and label everything. If you OD, family members, friends, and first responders can easily kill themselves by touching an invisible amount without knowing.

I believe in the human right of any adult to subject themselves to any substance for any reason as long as the results don't hurt bystanders. But PLEASE PLEASE understand that fentanyl analogues have been used as literal chemical weapons (ex. Moscow theatre crisis). Be careful for your own sake, but know that you have a heavy responsibility when you handle this. Without containment and strict precautions, we will soon see dead paramedics trying to save your ass, dead parents or spouses who find find you, etc. Don't flush it or pour down a sink, don't give it to anyone else even if asked. Don't leave it out, wash your hands, and don't use it in public areas.

Last edited:
Do anyone have any experience with any of fr two I believe they are both NEW! I should have a review within a few days not.

I've used MAF.... it works good. I found no difference between it and furanyl fentanyl. It is very strong of course. I ended up blacking out when taking it and found out I did some pretty embarrassing stuff.

I must not be. I've had things received that were labeled methoxyacetylfentanyl and 2-me-maf, and things further back in time that were sent as furanylfentanyl and a few others. The quality has always varied except when "methoxyacetylfentanyl" was sent the first time. That first batch was "da bomb" in that 100ug nasally was PLENTY. The 2-me-maf was not as strong and lacked any warmth or euphoria....I never had furanylfent or any other analogue actually cause me to nod at 100ug.

God help any of you who think you could even see 100ug to snort.

I don't know what's up with some staff here, but that would be laughably ridiculous if it wasn't fucking lethal.

I've used MAF.... it works good. I found no difference between it and furanyl fentanyl. It is very strong of course. I ended up blacking out when taking it and found out I did some pretty embarrassing stuff.
Ever consider you got send fuf as maf?

Ever consider you got send fuf as maf?

I'm sure thats possible. I bought MAF cause it was cheaper and supposedly around the same strength. I dont know why the vendor would send me the more expensive product but you never know.