• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

buddies mom left him some goodies

first it was mondays tuesdays thursdays and Fridays cause those were the days i needed to be productive but i got sick of dealing with withdrawal on the weekend so now 2-3x week max or else ill withdraw.
Aw man, i thought u were on the side of being better than the drugs to help prove that not everyone gets addicted. Ud probably get higher if u withdrew completely then used and u would need less. Goodluck man

Aw man, i thought u were on the side of being better than the drugs to help prove that not everyone gets addicted. Ud probably get higher if u withdrew completely then used and u would need less. Goodluck man
right now im mentally addicted just not physically dependent anymore i can control my use to a certain extent but its always on my mind. i just think of the horrors of WD and that generally keeps me in check. i believe all "chippers" should go through WD at some point so they know the bad and the good of the opiates they are using.

edit- have to break my rule and use 2 days in a row (alrady took the potentaters) i might have to use as well tomorrow because i have class and this guy knows what i do and knows im better off high. man my weekend is gonna suck good thing i have loads of benzos for the WD shouldnt be that bad 1.25mg fent yesterday 20mg oxy ir today and more fent tomorrow

Last edited:
right now im mentally addicted just not physically dependent anymore i can control my use to a certain extent but its always on my mind. i just think of the horrors of WD and that generally keeps me in check. i believe all "chippers" should go through WD at some point so they know the bad and the good of the opiates they are using.

edit- have to break my rule and use 2 days in a row (alrady took the potentaters) i might have to use as well tomorrow because i have class and this guy knows what i do and knows im better off high. man my weekend is gonna suck good thing i have loads of benzos for the WD shouldnt be that bad 1.25mg fent yesterday 20mg oxy ir today and more fent tomorrow
Why would u need benzos if ur not physically dependamt by the way? Since u say u are only mentally addicted correct? And i agree with u on the every chipper should go through it so they know not to mess around and end up going through it again

why would i need benzos? cause i need them for sleep. i found out the hard way im physically dependent this week. i used weed 4 days in a row to sleep. no benzos or alcohol which i havent done in over 2 years well i guess cause of klonopins long have life i didnt feel the withdrawal till day 4 and this is 6mg a day so i took some fent to get me through the day then 6 1mg wafers to sleep.

why would i need benzos? cause i need them for sleep. i found out the hard way im physically dependent this week. i used weed 4 days in a row to sleep. no benzos or alcohol which i havent done in over 2 years well i guess cause of klonopins long have life i didnt feel the withdrawal till day 4 and this is 6mg a day so i took some fent to get me through the day then 6 1mg wafers to sleep.
Oh i hear that when i was on a week long binge ending with a gram of h in the last 3 days i got bad restless arms and legs. I felt kinda sick but honestly all symptoms besides restlessness werent even bothersome. I took ativan for sleep then. I was asking because if you were not physically addicted i didnt see how it would help. Did u say u were addicted to clonapin? If so how did they happen anxiety issues?

no my benzo addiction started in middle school along with my opiate addiction. i must take benzos or benzos and alcohol to get a decent 6 hour sleep and thats if i am lucky. im not addicted to klonopin but benzos in general and i only use them for sleep now. i was dumb in middle school and would take 3 bars and go to class on oxy but i have smartened up thank God.

Oh it was mainly for sleep? Because i dont really like how i feel the next day on benzos and couldnt imagine taking them daily. But for sleep i can see 100%. Getting shitty sleap is the reason ill never touch an amphetamine again.

the next day after kpin is my favorite. you high kinda high but soft and mushy at the same time its just great. but benzo wd can kill so i always have that on my mind. and i dont have to buy them illicitly as i either get them prescribed or for free. cept the occasional script of valium or halcion ill buy as i cant get them scripted.

the next day after kpin is my favorite. you high kinda high but soft and mushy at the same time its just great. but benzo wd can kill so i always have that on my mind. and i dont have to buy them illicitly as i either get them prescribed or for free. cept the occasional script of valium or halcion ill buy as i cant get them scripted.
Oh, what state do you live in by the way? I would pm but bluelights mobile version is really lacking for me