• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

buddies mom left him some goodies

pillman1224

Bluelighter
well unfortunatly my friends mom died of cancer and he is left with the folowing liquid lorazapam, 30mg mscontin, lortab 10s, and finally fent patches dosing from 25mcg to 100mcg. a junkies wet dream. any advice on the fent when i plan on using it.(which will be when i run outta the other goodies i just mentioned) i want to wear the patch i know to use a heat pad and apply pressure for 60 seconds with the patch. what im asking is if i feel too much respitory depression can i take the patch off then put it back on. also the mscontin i am not that experienced with should i just take 1 30mg pill? the roxanol lorazepam and lortabs i can handle but the morphine has me questioned because i intend to take it orally.

Last edited:
OK I know this is harm reduction and I've done some ghoulish shit(probably worse) but man isn't it time to quit. It seems kinda callous to be getting high off of your friends dead mothers scripts. I am sorry I'm being very judgemental its just kinda personal for me!

Oh and with the fent if you start feeling like you've done to much(respitory depression) it's usually to late,becareful!

......thinking the same thing i would understand hey we got in my grandparents med cabinet but......
trying to get advice on left over scripts of a dead woman.....dont take offense bud but that is fucking creepy shit

If you don't know the answer to this question it is questionable whether you are ready to fuck with fentanyl. I've seen people blue up in no time. Bin it or sell it. And yeah this is ghoulish.

I say swap it all for good, honest smack. Your life will be longer that way. So, have you a dad or is all moms stuff yours?

I've seen $20000 flow out of the door in the case of a friend who had similar terrible luck. Numbing the pain is a given, but when you want to hold your head up, can you do in honestly mr 'sell moms cancer drugs'.

Sorry to sound obnoxious, but it really does come across badly.

Anyway, if I can help, I will
CC

guys his mom is gone the meds would be thrown out anyway. i am not asking for a lecture on my opiate addiction im simply asking if my tolerance was low and i threw on a 25mcg patch would i die. assuming im not using any benzos or alcohol. if i wanted a lecture on the evils of opiate addiction id go to NA.

I say swap it all for good, honest smack. Your life will be longer that way. So, have you a dad or is all moms stuff yours?

I've seen $20000 flow out of the door in the case of a friend who had similar terrible luck. Numbing the pain is a given, but when you want to hold your head up, can you do in honestly mr 'sell moms cancer drugs'.

Sorry to sound obnoxious, but it really does come across badly.

Anyway, if I can help, I will

CC
i didnt understand a word that you said, im not touching smack right now and have zero plans on doing so. and why is this terrible luck i hit a gold mine here, you think ima let that stuff go to waste.

These are all basic questions so its not too difficult to answer. If you are unsure about your tolerance you should start with the lortabs as they have a good oral BA and are predictable. I would not touch the fent just because its not anywhere near as euphoric as the lortabs or morphine and it will only serve to increase your respiratory depression and put you at risk of death. I also wouldnt mix benzos and opiates but that was just never my thing way too risky and it just makes you sleep, in my experience.

I only did mscontin once and i believe it was 60mg without a tolerance as i recall it wasnt as good as hydrocodone but i was also young.

On to the apparent moral dilemma people are having; people routinely steal from the living and the living actually have a use for their pills and belongings. I dont really see anything ghoulish about this at all you dudes have really high morals, thats good maybe this signifies an age where people will no longer steal from the living if they are so concerned about stealing from the dead ;)

These are all basic questions so its not too difficult to answer. If you are unsure about your tolerance you should start with the lortabs as they have a good oral BA and are predictable. I would not touch the fent just because its not anywhere near as euphoric as the lortabs or morphine and it will only serve to increase your respiratory depression and put you at risk of death. I also wouldnt mix benzos and opiates but that was just never my thing way too risky and it just makes you sleep, in my experience.

I only did mscontin once and i believe it was 60mg without a tolerance as i recall it wasnt as good as hydrocodone but i was also young.

On to the apparent moral dilemma people are having; people routinely steal from the living and the living actually have a use for their pills and belongings. I dont really see anything ghoulish about this at all you dudes have really high morals, thats good maybe this signifies an age where people will no longer steal from the living if they are so concerned about stealing from the dead ;)
the guy is actually heading to my house right now. i know i cant discuss prices but lets just say im getting a wicked good deal. when my tolerance is low would 1 single 30mg mscontin get me off ya think. they are mallinkcroft (sp?) are they snortable if so does the BA increase when snorted. oh and thanks for backing me up szuko i really appreciate a mod being on my side. do you think that this post would be better served in OD if so could you move it there. thanks.

Very good point!

I kinda qualified my answer by saying it hit close to home ,I've done worse. Sorry for the unsolicited ethics on being a good upstanding addict(lol).

Have fun and becareful buddy!

can you guys maybe check out the threaad i just posted in OD what happens if you dont refrigerate liquid lorazepam (roxanol intensol oral solution) i dont want this stuff to go to waste and already bought it. i live with some people who would not want that to be in their fridge

the guy is actually heading to my house right now. i know i cant discuss prices but lets just say im getting a wicked good deal. when my tolerance is low would 1 single 30mg mscontin get me off ya think. they are mallinkcroft (sp?) are they snortable if so does the BA increase when snorted. oh and thanks for backing me up szuko i really appreciate a mod being on my side. do you think that this post would be better served in OD if so could you move it there. thanks.

Though I fully get what you mean by saying that but just to clarify, I tend to stay on the side of logic and reason (when possible) so upon asking myself "have i ever taken anything from my living family that upset them" the answer is yes, even though i only considered selling her nintendo wii and never did it she still had to go "szuko what happened to the wii" and even though it was only in my room and i was able to give it back the act of taking it upset her a lot. Provided you are not thinking or engaging in the act of killing someone to get what they have I think the items left by the dead that bare no connection to them are completely up for grabs. Maybe people wont agree with me on that but in my mind there is a clear division between where you go "oh that makes sense they are made for someone to enjoy and s/he would probably prefer they wind up in your hands then a 10 year old" and a "how could you take their only prized possession and sell it for drugs" Since those are two completely different ideas they both apply in their own scenarios, in my mind the OP stumbled into the former and is fine to enjoy them.

Perhaps its not the type of story you tell to reference your character but I dont see any harm in making sure usable items find a home, its part of re-purposing and recycling :)

Also I wouldnt snort them if they are Contin I cant really say because i didnt snort them and that was liek 10 years ago. The only contins i have experience with are oxy (which use to be easy) and hydromorphone/oxymorphone which you might as well have an iron rod and try to snort that.

thanks. anyone who disagrees with either my or szuko's opinion just think when a loved one dies. you take any of the clothes, their tv, etc its the same shit only instead of gucci clothes and samsung tvs wer talking liquid ativan, morphine, and lortab.

I don't want to beat the issue into the ground but my buddys mom died of cancer( I liked her very much) and even before she got out the door some of his unscrupulous friends were in there feigning to pay last respects while the other were taking her meds(surprised they didn't strip her wedding ring). I had to step back and collect myself and realize this is in no way the same type of situation. Even if it was I couldn't blame pillman ,his friend maybe would be the scumbag(I'm not saying he is either). Again,what the fuck should you do with the script they aren't doing his mother any good,might as well sell them or do them.

Again I'm sorry!

this isnt that type of situation in fact he actually brung up the meds she was on b4 she passed. in hindsight idk why i didnt think of it first. back to business whats the chance of me dying if i slap on a 25mcg fent patch w/o a tolerance.

I can't say but I can tell you fentynol is 80x more potent then morphine. It probably wouldn't kill you but as I said earlier if you notice it's having some bad effects on you it will bring you down before you know it.My buddy died of heroin laced with fent and he was a seasoned vet(but no telling how much fent was in there). I wouldn't fuck with it!

ok since i have a thread open already i mine as well and and mods if you need to move this somewhere else i understand. i bought 14 30mg ms contin mallinckrodt brand(sp?) i know that there is no way to defeat the time release and the oral BA sucks. i have no intention of iv use and no im not shoving it up my ass either. what would be a good oral dose? at first i thought one pill now im thinking 2 problem is he has a limited supply.

i didnt understand a word that you said, im not touching smack right now and have zero plans on doing so. and why is this terrible luck i hit a gold mine here, you think ima let that stuff go to waste.

If you're fucking with fentanyl, your tolerance will go through the roof. Like I said, swap it for something in the morphine range and stay alive, without a huge habit to support. 97% of people who smoke smack DON't go on to be addicts. Smoked, it's almost impossible to OD on because it take several minutes chasing the beetle around the foil - you gouch before you reach fatal levels. About 100 people have told me I'm wrong but 30 years of experience and searching all of the UK H deaths, I found not 1 where foil was in the 'drug ephemera' found near the body.

If you're determined, I think this is the safest - I can't count the people I've known who pulled a blue with fentanyl. Then again - if Lortab is good for you; go with that (the least potent to get the desired effect).

Pillman with no tolerance and taking those time release 60-90mg will you get you a good high. Also yes there is a way to defeat the time release on those brand I do it almost everyday lol it just takes a couple steps. But yeah if you just swallow them as is 60mg and if you're not where you wanna be go head and take another 30 bro

if i do defeat the time release (im guessing crushing but idk) would i still have to take 60mgs i was hoping on one pill fucking me up, then i remember morphine sucks orally.