• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

buddies mom left him some goodies

if i do defeat the time release (im guessing crushing but idk) would i still have to take 60mgs i was hoping on one pill fucking me up, then i remember morphine sucks orally.
IMHO morphine sucks totally. I put it just up from codeine and below even hydrocodone. Some people swear by it and I know heroin metabolizes into morphine but I've never enjoyed morphine makes me want to sleep.

No even if it were instant release 30mg won't do it unless you are extremely naive to opiates. I have a minor tolerance and need 120mg or more of instant release morphine. But once I do I smoke a few cigs and bud if I have it and I'm noddin :)

No even if it were instant release 30mg won't do it unless you are extremely naive to opiates. I have a minor tolerance and need 120mg or more of instant release morphine. But once I do I smoke a few cigs and bud if I have it and I'm noddin :)
once i run out of hydros ill take the morphine and start with 60mgs i am just disappointed cuz the chart says that hydro and morphine are equal in potency.

Pillman with no tolerance and taking those time release 60-90mg will you get you a good high. Also yes there is a way to defeat the time release on those brand I do it almost everyday lol it just takes a couple steps. But yeah if you just swallow them as is 60mg and if you're not where you wanna be go head and take another 30 bro

Curious as to the steps. AFAIK, MS Contin can be beat simply by crushing it.

once i run out of hydros ill take the morphine and start with 60mgs i am just disappointed cuz the chart says that hydro and morphine are equal in potency.
They could be equal in terms of their analgesic effects but not necessarily euphoric effects!People get those charts confused because of that aspect. I was on nucynta and it's supposed to be for every 50 mgs of nucynta is equal to 10mg oxycodone but I can pop 30mg of oxys and feel pretty good but 150mg of nucynta will put me out with no buzz.

Curious as to the steps. AFAIK, MS Contin can be beat simply by crushing it.
Well the abg's and the mallinkrodt are different abg's you can just crush into a fine powder and that works pretty well but not the mallinkrodt those are a little more difficult

i actually intend on taking them whole its been a while (think old OC days) when i wouldnt have to redose on a pill to stay high all day.

got a free fent patch from him today its a mylan 25mcg. about as big as a double edged razor blade. no gel in patch. packaging looks like condom rapper. do i seperate the two halves and slap it on on(yes i intend on wearing it) whats the best place to put it? above the heart? also will going over it with a hair dryer while its on make it kick it faster.

Pillman why dont you intend on using heroin but ull do morphine? Heroin is just diacetly morphine, sorta like ill use hydro but not codeine. But also whats the best effective route foe you so far, Chewing on it? And u still havent become addicted right man?

F*ck it. I've got terminal cancer and I hope that when I die, someone uses my leftover stash.

sorry to hear about that bro

got a free fent patch from him today its a mylan 25mcg. about as big as a double edged razor blade. no gel in patch. packaging looks like condom rapper. do i seperate the two halves and slap it on on(yes i intend on wearing it) whats the best place to put it? above the heart? also will going over it with a hair dryer while its on make it kick it faster.

don´t do the fent , It´s only fun if you´re idea of fun is waking up with tubes stuck everywhere. Honestly like 1 out of 5 times i used fent was near/lethal od as opposed to 1 -100/200 with heroin.

its funny since the beginning of this thread ive gone from asking questions to giving advice. justtakethat- to tell you the truth i probably am addicted and have just been covering it up since the 8th grade (which is when opiate use got out of control) funny thing is i can keep to a pretty good dosing schedule 2x per week 3x max. but ever since i bought the weed i didnt intend on smoking i find myself craving that more which isnt good cause weed makes me a couch potato and opiates yes even fent make me productive.

why dont i do heroin?- its simple i have no idea how to tell purity. see i live on the east coast and have only seen tar a handful of times i could buy a bundle one bag could be all cut other could be too much. not dissing heroin just like to be able to type a code into google and know what im getting. same reason no xtc in almost 5 years. the most effective ROA for fent is transdermal but because if i use 2 days in a row i get withdrawals i chew. note the only close call i had with fentanyl was when i wore i mylan 75mcg/hr patch and heated it too much.
BingeBoy some might not find fentanyl fun but i do. only thing not fun are the WDs ive been through 7.5mg a day fent WD made my 200mg oxy WD look like a bad cold.

You people are ridiculous. It's either dispose of them at a pharmacy or utilize them somehow.

Check an opioid equivalency chart to get an idea of the potency. If you are planning to take a 30mg morphine sulfate pill orally, if that gets you high the patch may be a bit much for you. Definitely don't fall asleep with it on until you know how you react to it.

OP, you should just consult an opioid conversion chart/calculator. Use a dosage of a given opioid that you are familiar with to get a reasonable dosage of the opioids you aren't familiar with. Dealing with the fentanyl patches might still be a little complicated, but you can still figure out a safe way to use them if you can do some simple math.

Regardless, I think using the patches transdermally, given your lack of experience, is dangerous. If you were to overdose, by the time you realized you had fucked up, it would be too late to do anything about it. You should familiarize yourself with the mechanism of these patches before you even consider putting one on your skin.

Also, guys, I don't think that we need to preface every single post regarding opioids with a thorough explanation of just how bad addiction is and why they should be avoided. It tends to detract from the original question and interrupts the flow of useful information.

Also, guys, I don't think that we need to preface every single post regarding opioids with a thorough explanation of just how bad addiction is and why they should be avoided. It tends to detract from the original question and interrupts the flow of useful information.[/QUOTE]

thank you i have been saying this for months

Exactly because people who are using it already know how stupid getting addicted is and we just easily put a few days in between. Have you ever tried to smoke the patch?

can you guys maybe check out the threaad i just posted in OD what happens if you dont refrigerate liquid lorazepam (roxanol intensol oral solution) i dont want this stuff to go to waste and already bought it. i live with some people who would not want that to be in their fridge

Roxanol intensol oral solution is morphine not lorazepam just so you know. I'm not sure if someone has mentioned that, but if not here you go.

FentanylBliss out

Exactly because people who are using it already know how stupid getting addicted is and we just easily put a few days in between. Have you ever tried to smoke the patch?
i dont smoke plastic my dude. but my guy might be getting some gel patches. ill smoke those. if given the opportunity

Sounds good, by the way how mamy days do u put in between using to stay not physically addicted. I usually wait around 4 for me if i have opiates around

first it was mondays tuesdays thursdays and Fridays cause those were the days i needed to be productive but i got sick of dealing with withdrawal on the weekend so now 2-3x week max or else ill withdraw.