Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane/Gold Coast good pill that are around 20.11.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha =P ok ok um.. me and some friends got stuck into them on sat night and 3/4 of them were on there asses making funny faces, one started getting muscle spasms and serious headaches, a few didnt feel shit, all in all they seemed to be very very good mdma pingers but some just didnt do it for the person who ate em.

I'm back from the dead

G'day kids.... now not everyone will have seen me before... used to post abit couple of years ago... then ran away from the valley to join a trapeze group.. nah not really.. just moved overseas.... Hehehe... however i'm back on one of my benders...
my commments for Brisbane pills ATM:

Blue Butterflies.. VERY NICE.. umm .. about 8-9mm diameter, fairly average pill size i gues.... Very nice... possible more stay at home...
Had mates comparing them to Fanta (sorry GHB)... as in same kinda feeling.. a good one that is...*I AM NOT SAYING THEY CONTAIN FANTA... REPEAT... NOT NOT NOT NOT SAYING!!* I sampled Sat nite and well i cant pass a true comment as i was on couple other things.... but nice... chilled out..MDMA symptoms were very much present!!! All loved up.. . like i said... more stay at home ones... fairly hard pressed... but not SUPER hard pressed.

Plus if you wanna go out dancing on gear... go grab *some form of stimulant eg.. speed... *.you should dancin (yeah!) on that....
i personally dont take pills to dance.. but hey thats me.

White Clovers/maple leafs... K pills..pure and simple.... how do i know??
cos i took it home and racked it up... def K.. so if thats your thing.. sweet as..but if its MDMA you're looking for well this aint it.. Ketamine it is!!

Green Doves... (there are two colors) both get same comments:
There is flouro green and a darker green... I sat down at 4am Sat nite... and went "holy crap"!!! nice.. very fun pills... very hard pressed pills.
Smashed the crew i was out with...

I know i havent put a rating... cos i am so outta the loop these days.. they're all pretty much fine by me....

Hope this helps kids... take care an keep smiling...

Hey Mrs..Samadhi... how the hell are ya???

Last edited:
Welcome back glory_glamour
16.gif

Thanks for your reports, although I'm not sure I'd advise the G of wizz for dancing. For some people and some wizz, this could end up being a lot of dancing 8(

Blue Motorola

*bump*

Had a Blue Motorola last night, from memory it had a score and bevelled edges. Was nice and clean, peak didn't last too long (1.5hrs) but was still a very nice peak. Didn't feel speedy at all, felt lovey and chatty, most of the peak I had to sit down and just enjoy the atmosphere at the club so I'm thinking it was an average dose of MDMA. Tested purple to black in 10 seconds with marquis reagent.

Anyone else care to give their recommendations?

=D

[Edit: Please try to give helpful advice. Feel free to post up a full pill report on the Motorolas if you want, we'd appreciate the benefit of your experiences with them. But, pill reports need details so others can make sure the pill they're thinking about taking matches exactly the one you are giving the glowing reports on. BT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone tried any of the blue whales tails that seem to be going around at the moment? Are they a new batch??

I had half a blue whales tail on sat night, and it was pretty good for a half. my friends had a whole one and they were very impressed. sorry i don't have any details of them tho, except that they were fairly 'normal' sized pills (i.e. not too big or small). i felt loved up and was still able to dance, there were some eye wobbles and half lasted about 2.5-3 hours. my friends were really fucked - one took ages for him to come on and he wasnt too happy, then half an hour late he had major eye wobbles and rolling saying it was the best pill he's had in ages. i had no real comedown, and we went and climbed mt beerwah afterwards!!

any other experiences on these??

also, i heard there are blue dolphins around as well - anyone know if these are the same as the whales tails but a different logo?

BUMP

Time for another bump. From what I hear the pick of the pills at the moment are orange crowns, yellow/orange doves and beige amsterdams (more on the coast than Brisbane). This is all just information from friends, I haven't tried or tested any of the above.

Recommendations anyone?

the blue mickey mouses are pretty weak, the pink mitzi's are decent bikie despite the debarcle. I want to try those yellow/orange doves or the same colour and press as tulips/roses.

hope that helps :)

these yellows crowns have been awesome, but beware there are some pretty lame copies going around. i picked up some last weekend from the gold coast and they were slightly larger and flatter and also were lighter in colour. my friends and i came to the conclusion that they were made from a bad batch of ice, we all had the feeling of coming down off ice afterwards.

test your pills kids and then you'll know if you've got decent ones or not.

bad batch of ice?? wat they taste like? from experience meth pills taste kind of sweet and not exactly a bad taste (to the best of my knowledge)

how long were u awake after them? 15hrs past bed time ? lol

has any body seen the yellow/orange doves up here in brisbane yet?

they look and sound like the goods!

Attachments

• 44806[1].jpg
    44806[1].jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 94
Size, test results, press quality etc

Thanks choppedmess.

Others

When making a reports or request, please add a photo and/ or any details if known i.e. weight, size, strength etc.

i didnt take that pic. i pinched it off pillreports and was wondering if they were the same ones doofus was talking about and if they were in bris??

Ahh yes, they're the same ones I was referring to, but I got all my info for those off pillreports.com anyway. I have heard from a friend of a friend that these pills are in Brisbane now.

drugfuked, didn't really taste them. took it on saturday night, was awake until the early hours of monday morning. met up with a friend on monday night and we both had the ice itches, extremely toey and the messy feeling in you head that you get from ice. I can tell because i only get that feeling when i smoke ice.

There's Blue Dolphins and Yellow Stick men around that I've heard good things about.. trying the Dolphins tonight :) so will keep you posted

seems like the yellow doves, yellow crowns and stick men are all the same batch

have had the dove and the crowns and both were wicked

Status
Not open for further replies.