Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane/Gold Coast good pill that are around 20.11.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Bump*

I was wondering if anyone had more information on the pink/red E? I've had a friend without access to a test kit ask me about them, and there's no info on pillreports. Anecdotal reports sound positive, but hey :\

I've attached a photo to assist :)

redE.jpg

As i said in my first post in this thread.

Pink E (the letter E): Crumbly black in 4 seconds on marquis score on back have not consumed yet.

I never ended up consuming these pills but people who did consume said they experienced MDMA effects, i can't remember what sort of strength they said they were but from memory they were happy with them

There's a fair few warner brothers going around se qld atm.
White pill with the WB logo (WB inside the little upside down triangle thingo) Score on the back. Hard pill with a solid press.

Not a very strong pill, I haven't dropped in about 10 weeks and after the first I Just felt like I was comming up for about an hour, decided I needed a second and after about 40minutes I was in a very happy place :) With two I peaked for about 3 1/2 hours.

Not the best pills out there but if you are left with no other options they are clean and presumely safe (tested purple with marquis)

yea i have heard a bit about those warner brothers mate told me they are pretty weak

has anyone heard of green 69's mate was telling me about these, supposely decent mdma

*bump*

meant to note that ive sampled these recently:

Brown/pink amsterdams - both decebt bickies.
Blue toyotas - one of my faves for while
blue smilies -weak but fun
White playboy - fairly average(note these werent the k bombs)
white vw- good quality and long lasting
kangaroos/ninjas- both seemed the same, not long lasting but good quality.
white crowns-half decent yet fairly long lasting.

just wanted to see what else thats going around that doesnt make it to pillreports, feel free to add!!!

Last edited:
lost_boi said:
*bump*

White playboy - fairly average(note these werent the k bombs)

hey lost_boi, got any extra info on these pills? or anyone for that matter? i have a description, i'm just hoping someone has tested these or at the very least, has consumed?

off-white to very lightish grey colour.
very lightly speckled
4-5mm deep 8mm across
bevelled edges
nice clean press of playboy bunny head

thanks peoples:)

are those "blue sky's" still floating around brissy/gc? reports say they are fairly decent but i am yet to sample.

yeh they are but they are a FUKING MISSION to get a hold of. when u hear u can get em.. stock up. otherwise u will spend a week chasing them again :p

hey guys, just a thought, but this thread is going to be much more beneficial and informative if you give a description of the actual pill you're talking about, especially as there can be several pills of the same pressing but differnt ingredients going round at the same time :) just to gve you an idea, try and list colour, measurements, and especially if you have done any tests on said pills :)

^ What he said.

Its all about the details. These threads are only useful if they are full of detailed information not speculation and vague reports. :)

Had a blue sky last weekend, still a few around me thinks. Did anyone else think these pills may have had a bit of ketemine in them. I was well loved up but felt a bit numb and unexcitable>also i had a k or acid like swirl halucination
whilst peakin>i know some people halucinate off mdma but im a fairly regular user who dosn't usualy>me mates and i speculate that although they are a high dose of mdma, these pills are not entirely clean

SKYs are very nice pills hey. much better quality than most recent bikkies. my guess would be that the dose was maybe a bit higher than uve been used to lately and yeh u just happened to hit that hallucination threshold that comes with high doses of mdma. id bet that if u did these again u would change ur mind and retract speculation about other chems in these pills ;)

A reliable source advised me that last weekend the last of them were distributed. I won't go into the numbers, but lets just say the full amount were dished out in just over 2 weeks. Unless you have you know someone that stashed a few away, I'd say you won't find anymore of them.

I reckon these are the strongest MDMA pills we have seen in at last 6 months. I had one 3 weeks ago that lasted almost 6 hours. I also had 3 3/4 of these last weekend and was absolutely obliterated. I was hallucinating my ass off. I was sitting in front of my computer and someone was saying a few sentences to me. I turned around to reply, and there was no-one there. I realised they couldn't have left the room that quickly, and came quickly to the realisation of the strength of multiple doses of these.

Not only visual hallucinations, but 'sound hallucinations'.

If you are lucky enough to know someone who has stashed a few of these, be a tad careful with dosing yourself up.

mrephedrine69: dont post crap rumors. theyre heaps of SKYs around atm. HEAPS. just becuase your contact sellz out doesnt mean noone else has them. im sick of ppl thinking they have all the hookups etcetc. a general rule of thumb, dont trust any source but your own two eyez.

best pill around atm is definatly the latest batch of As.
white_biege_a.jpg

drop half. very smooth comeup. buzzing hard in 30-45mins. peaked for about 1.5 hours. dropped another half. charged and loved up for 1 hour then another 1.5 hours of peaks. went to bed with mild body rushes. woke up and ATE for the first time ever after pilling. i usually feel too stomuch upset. had 100mg 5htp 12hours after dropping. went to work later that afternoon with no real comedown. felt a tad blissful :)

ihaq: Cheers for the photo but did you EZ test the A's? What’s on the other side of the A or is the stamp the same on both sides?

mrephedrine: Your source might be running out but it’s unlikely your source is the source so that information is really irrelevant and unnecessary. Rather that telling us you’re to chopped to reply why not just hold off until you’re coherent.

Cheers :)

ihaq4weed - I argee with you, the latest ones are nice, same colour and size and decriptions from that photo, had couple few weeks back and I was peaking nicely and nice comedown too, not too strong or weak, "just right/nice dosage" for the setting I was at the time when I consumed them. =D

They were tested with extreme and they turned out to be MDA, and there's no score at the back, its light colour. Not like these orginal crumby beige A's when they were so strong.

All right, maybe I jumped the gun a little bit on saying they're all gone. I had 4 out of my 5 sources, all un-related, tell me what I stated above. This is ranging from the Gold Coast to just shy of the Sunshine Coast. I also know that these people ALL were getting these from the same source which involved considerable travel for some. The numbers that each of my contacts gave me matched up with the numbers the others gave me. Given that, unless I know directly who imported these or cooked these, a statement as above should not be made. Point taken.

mrephedrine69 - yes the SKYs were all dried up FOR QLD but id say this had something to do with who ever is bringing them up from sydney. my sources tell me that everything will be back to normal this week. bet u theyre back up here by thurs / fri ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.