Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane/Gold Coast good pill that are around 20.11.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx for that, not much can be found on these cause i think they are fairly new to the market. will take one soon and report back

i tried the new As on the weekend. just like the picture posted on this thread. no way they are as good as the pandas or skys. they have very very nice peak but it just doesnt last. however i would be more than willing to have these again because as i was dancing i noticed that when i closed my eyes i experienced the most intense visuals ive seen from MDxx.

there was this hardcore glittery light pulsing to the beat of the strobe lights. i stood there in the middle of the dance floor with my jaw dropped and eyes closed going ooooer , woooowwww, maaaaaaan!! whoaaa!! lol

( rnb club so yeh ppl fuked on pills isnt exactly the normal thing :p )

give em a go if u get the chance and tell me wat u think.

pandas - 9/10
Skys - 8.5/10
( 8/10 for peak, extra half point for how clean it felt. no come down at all )
A's - 7.5/10

yep these are in bris/gold coast. had them at a mates place around 8pm. by around 8:30 was feeling very lovely. not really a pill to dance on, think its a bit too strong. lasted maybe around 3hours. i posted a report on pill reports so u can have a look there. definatly recommanded would say the skys are a bit better but still enjoy these. a soild 8/10 for me

tried the yellow smilies, 8/10 for me( sorry in a hurry dont have time to post details) recommanded though

I merged the bris/gc yellow smilies thread into this one, because it contained the details from pillreports. abcdefg's two posts above mine both refer to yellow smilies.

BigTrancer :)

** BUMP ** =D

the Green Doves were pretty good. the logo wasnt the same as previous Dove logos but was actually the Dove from the Brand of Soap.

my favourites since the Yellow Pandas has to be the recent Amsterdams. they are similar press to older amsterdams but as we all know they change every time but keep that same basic blank pill double domed with a score and no bevel.

anyone else wanna add something to list of What to buy in brisbane? :D

Updated/Edited

Saw these fellow pills other day.... not tested because I wasn't interested or in mood to drop anyway.

I think's it's the end user's problem and responsiblity to test themselves, just because EVEN I tested them, it could always could be different result for someone else, or copycats. I just couldn't be fucked to test them.

LOGO: White Armani's - wings just touching the sides of the pill, inpressed
DIMENSION: 4mm x 8mm wide
COLOUR: Bright clean white
SPLIT/SCORE: Yes
BEVELLED: Yes - Both Sides
DOMED: No
SMELL: Weak Aniseed Smell
TESTED/CONSUMED: N/A - No

LOGO: Dollar Sign ($) with one "I" cross down the "S" inpressed
COLOUR: Light Limey Green Colour with faded specks of white
BEVELLED: Yes, at the bottom
DOMED: Yes on the top
SMELL: Strong Aniseed Smell

LOGO: Euro (inpressed)
COLOUR: Light medium-ish Blue with faded specks of white
SPLIT/SCORE: No
BEVELLED: Yes, impressed around the outside on both sides.
SMELL: weak aniseed smell/chalky

LOGO: Kappas - Two ladies resting againist each other's backs, inpressed
DIMENSION: 3mm x 9/10mm wide
COLOUR: Light Creamy Buttermilk type of colour
BEVELLED: No
SMELL: Chemical-ish
COMMENTS: Looked very dodgy, poorly impressed, the "guy" said it's weak K, medium-ish strength speedbombs.

LOGO: LG covered most of the pill's surface, inpressed
COLOUR: Dark Pink with specks of dark red and mild faded specks of white
SPLIT/SCORE: Not sure
BEVELLED: Not Sure
TESTED: N/A - NO

Cheers,

Urbie =D

EDITED/UPDATED on 26th August 2004

Last edited:
white desiels
round, aveage size
clean hard press of a desiel logo.
slight smell white in colour.
very nice and clean mdma 8/10 dont have time to write report will post later

A copy of my pillreport on the Grey "X" pills around SE QLD at the moment.

SHAPE: Medium round pill, flat top with flat bottom. Logo on one side, blank on the other.
DIMENSIONS: 7.5mm x 3.5mm.
COLOUR: Grey with some little white specs.
LOGO: Firm imprint of "X" logo. The "X" does not continue through to the edge of the pill (see picture).
EDGES: Quite obvious beveled edge on both sides of the pill.
SCORE: No score.
TEXTURE: Very firm, well pressed pill. Split in 2 along "X" after use of firm force.
SMELL: Apparent chemical smell.
TASTE: Bitter when consumed
EFFECTS: Consumed a half at 9:40pm after consumption of about 6 standard drinks. Initial effects felt after 35-40 minutes, very pleasant, chatty, and obvious peaking felt. Eye wobbles, slight jaw clenching and mild "loss of legs". Consumed 2nd half at 11.15pm with effects of first half still apparent. 2nd half effects felt after 25 minutes or so. Increased euphoria, body rushes, jaw clenching, and periods where I had to sit down from "loss of legs".

Duration of peak off 2 halves, from 10:20pm to 3:00am. I would suggest that one taken whole would last a nice solid 3 hours.

Link: http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=43686

Blue hearts are all over the GC and have been for a week. They should be flooding your dealer soon.. Real nice MDMA pills with a hint of MDA. Very long clean peak. No drawn out come down.

Just updated the information above..... not tested... if anyone has just post here as usual. =D

Splatt: Would you be so kind as to provide a few details with your glowing praise? "Blue hearts" doesn't really give much basis for comparison...

BigTrancer ;)

Re: Updated/Edited

Urbanhog said:
Saw these fellow pills other day.... not tested because I wasn't interested or in mood to drop anyway.

I think's it's the end user's problem and responsiblity to test themselves, just because EVEN I tested them, it could always could be different result for someone else, or copycats. I just couldn't be fucked to test them.

LOGO: White Armani's - wings just touching the sides of the pill, inpressed
COLOUR: Bright clean white
BEVELLED: Yes - Both Sides
DOMED: No
SMELL: Weak Aniseed Smell

LOGO: Dollar Sign ($) with one "I" cross down the "S" inpressed
COLOUR: Light Limey Green Colour with faded specks of white
BEVELLED: Yes, at the bottom
DOMED: Yes on the top
SMELL: Strong Aniseed Smell

LOGO: Euro (inpressed)
COLOUR: Light medium-ish Blue with faded specks of white
SPLIT/SCORE: No
BEVELLED: Yes, impressed around the outside on both sides.
SMELL: weak aniseed smell/chalky

LOGO: Kappas - Two ladies resting againist each other's backs, inpressed
DIMENSION: 3mm x 9/10mm wide
COLOUR: Light Creamy Buttermilk type of colour
BEVELLED: No
SMELL: Chemical-ish
COMMENTS: Looked very dodgy, poorly impressed, the "guy" said it's weak K, medium-ish strength speedbombs.

LOGO: LG covered most of the pill's surface, inpressed
COLOUR: Dark Pink with specks of dark red and mild faded specks of white
SPLIT/SCORE: Not sure
BEVELLED: Not Sure
TESTED: N/A - NO

Cheers,

Urbie =D

EDITED/UPDATED on 26th August 2004

ALL OF THESE ABOVE PILLS ARE SPEEDBOMBS!

Thanks for the post about the speedbombs. Let's keep this thread up to date, any other good ones in Bris atm?

I've heard good things about Blue Butterfly's and Red Mitsubishi's... can't confirm with any actual experiences or testing though. Can anyone else confirm this?

butterflies are inconsistant as all fuk but if u get a good one u will certainly know about it :D mmmmmmmmmmm

Is that all your going to tell us? .... that really helped8)

Status
Not open for further replies.