Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daww our little chicken is all grown up and going back to tour
May the heady be with you phriendo

I might be going to burning man, if i can get enough gas money, i've got someone who has an extra ticket but no ride, and im really trying to go, but that's a miiiiiisssshhh

it's also not a show, but this still feels like the appropriate place to brag about this

Daww our little chicken is all grown up and going back to tour
May the heady be with you phriendo

2 shows is hardly a tour. but, i am doing this like an adult. nice hotels (exepct for you Eugene, it's a dump cuz of Oregon football homecoming everything was sold out), good dinners and lot's of blacking out. i'll prolly swan dive off the space needle.

Hey guys has anyone seen the moody blues live? Mohegan sun will comp me tickets but I'm not sure if they're still even the same original band members or if they can still put on a decent show? Has anyone seen them in the last 10-20 years?
I know, I know I'm lame, whatever. The moody blues kick serious ass IMO. I'm getting old I guess lol.
Just wondering if they can still put on a decent show? Anyone seen them in the last few decades?

yea, i saw em probably 15-17 years ago. it was okay, i guess. full orchestra with them. i got free tickets, don't think i'd pay to see them.

it was chill, just drank a few beers and hung out in the back relaxing. i like the moody blues, but they're old as fuck and it's not going to melt your face off or anything.

since you got comped tickets, i'd go. my rule of thumb is that if i get free tickets to a show that at least piques my interest even in the slightest and i ain't got nothing better to do, i go.

current lineup here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moody_Blues

Ty for the review chicken. They must be geriatric patients by now, lol!!! I'm still mulling it over, I don't think they have the orchestra at this show so that might make it kinda lame...

Haaaa!!! Lol!! Yeah I guess since that's the worse case scenario I just might go. It's a 2 hr drive though so idk. Moody blues without the orchestra sounds kinda lame. They might play all that crap they put out in the 80s and 90s and no one wants to hear that shit imo

Tennis and Pure Bathing Culture next month.

I think I'm just a bit more excited about Pure Bathing Culture.

:D

Recently saw:

Midlake (acoustic)
The Baseball Project
Hieroglyphics (with Del)

On deck:

Boston Calling
Joey Bada$$
Big K.R.I.T.
Flatbush Zombies/Underachievers

^ Nice
Good seeing you Ebrow

I'd totally be down for Phish nye in Miami
I've never been south of Tampa

Yeah, Miami. I probably won't go through the hassle of getting tickets, and it would probably be a major one for this show.

Yeah, Miami. I probably won't go through the hassle of getting tickets, and it would probably be a major one for this show.

it's gonna sell out fast, but your boy chicken knows some people and will keep an eye out for you. with a little effort, you shouldn't have a problem going to at least one of the shows. god damn scalpers....there will be plenty on stubhub cuz of those bastards, you're just gonna have to pay over face. but, like i said, i'll keep an eye out. i have some friends that try to buy a bunch to shows like this so they can cirrulate them between those who need them.

Jimmy Buffet was at Hershey this past Sunday. It was funny cuz a few of the social workers were talking about how they went. They are old hippies. It is cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.