Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Lol you were at Woodstock 99?
I remember watching it on pay per view for free

What year did you go?
And that field is fucking huge m8, like 700 acres
Some years seem to be worse than others though but yeah still fucking hawt during the day

That's why I just head to centeroo and find some shade next to a show and smoke nug/opium/hash bowls constantly while downing smoothies and kebob lol
Then after chilling all day when it gets cooler shit gets intense

It's totally worth it imo, plus it's only one weekend

Think we're leaving tom night

I went in 2011. Don't get me wrong it was really fun. Just not enough shade. Extremely dusty as well

I'm only going to go to smaller venues I believe. I can't see spending so much money when I just may get all hot and end up not happy in some way. I did check out Coachella's lineup and the list of stuff to do though. They had crafts and games! I mean damn, I can't imagine I wouldn't have had fun there though.

show I was blessed to see my top 2-All time best concert I have ever attended gotta be Phish Big Cypress (NYE 00).......after that the next best concert was Shinehead NYE 2013 at the Hopmonk in Sebastapol,CA

outkastatl.jpg

Roo ripped me apart
It was alright but def not supar heady

I never seen so maybe people getting fucked with and shaken down by cops or security
I'll post what bands I saw later, I just got back with a bunch of gd doses, some mawlee, and 5 grams of wax from cali

Lol and that's just what I brought home
Oh I did get to have a deem blast, it was fucking awesome too because I was at the main stage during Lionel Richie laying in the field hallucinating balls to she's a brick hoowwwsss

i was just thinking about you, brother bill. glad you had fun and i'll look forward to your review.

pictures would be cool too.

smoking deemsters to lionel ritchie sounds super kynd.

I couldn't hardly operate and function my own body most of the time let a lone my phone or a camera lol

going to see Nine Inch Nails, with Soundgarden (pit tickets)

and that newer band "Neighbourhood" (they sing that song Sweater Weather thats on the radio a lot) also pit tickets!

yay

Jealous, I saw nine inch nails last month in Birmingham but would kill to go again. Next gig I've got is Eminem at Wembley stadium in London next month. Have been a fan for ages, saw him last year as well at reading festival and had a great time so I'm more than a bit excited (3 weeks today!).

^^ Jealous but more so of Soundgarden.

^ Have to hope he does some of his early stuff Summer as that's what was best.

I have a Sunday day ticket for Sonisphere (Knebworth Park, UK) in just over two weeks. I will be seeing Metallica for the first time there where they are headlining with a fan-voted set list. Also Alice in Chains, Dream Theater, Mastodon, Reel Big Fish, Airbourne, Dropkick Murphys to name a few.

It's only the 2nd festival I will have been to & the only metal fest... so should be amazing.

probably going to see Suffocation with Havok and Skeletonwitch in August

needless to say I can't fucking wait

Went to the record release party for this album, I'm obsessed with this dude's music which makes it awkward to hang out with him, because I was friends with him before I discovered his music. The performance of "City In The Rain" he did at that show was literally a trancendental experience for me.

Nah, it's okay I guess. Music Midtown is just kind of a cluster fuck. I dunno, I'm on the fence.

dude you can;t buy one day tickets anymore! and fuck me stupid if i'm going to give any money (no matter how indirectly) to fucking eminem. for 120$? no thanks, i'd rather give that to a scalper for outkast atlast tickets.

dude you can;t buy one day tickets anymore! and fuck me stupid if i'm going to give any money (no matter how indirectly) to fucking eminem. for 120$? no thanks, i'd rather give that to a scalper for outkast atlast tickets.

You're, like, soooooo totally cool

Status
Not open for further replies.