Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

You'll love it!

Here is where I am going in two weeks:

Sensation White Ukraine

Hell ya! =D

super sick, i saw armin at that venue in decemeber. get there early, they are very inefficient with the lines to get in. ukranians know how to party, i dont think there was one person waiting outside who didn't have a bottle of vodka in their hands

Beats Antique last week. Shpongle last night, which was sick. Also, I was really digging Random Rab last night. I hadn't heard his stuff before.

Excuse my not-so-thinly-veiled brag: :D
NSFW:

5694259423_d686702127.jpg

Beats Antique last week. Shpongle last night, which was sick. Also, I was really digging Random Rab last night. I hadn't heard his stuff before.

Excuse my not-so-thinly-veiled brag: :D
NSFW:

5694259423_d686702127.jpg

want me to put up pics of all the promo shit infected/simon posford send me? it'll make you jelly...

but yeah, super excited for starscape and bisco. might go to laidback luke in 2 weeks too!!

want me to put up pics of all the promo shit infected/simon posford send me? it'll make you jelly...

but yeah, super excited for starscape and bisco. might go to laidback luke in 2 weeks too!!

heyll ya! How did you score the stuff, wasn't by chance by promoting through fanmanager was it?

Shpongle on the 27 =)

Yeah! I'd love to see it. Post away... :)

Just got back from Rusko in Austin. I'm still drenched in dry sweat and that was one of the FUCKING SICKEST things I've ever seen in my life! Plus I'm sober now days, so I can remember it. He fucking jammed the Tetris theme! :-0

It really was amazing. I've seen people spin dubstep before but that was the first REAL dubstep show I've ever seen, and it blew me the fuck away.

Doorly opened for him, played about 45 minutes. He was pretty fucking good! I had heard of him and heard some of his shit passively before, but never really paying attention. It was cool. Plus, during Rusko's encore, Doorly came up from the side where the security was and just stood right next to me. I was like, "hey, that's Doorly" and just kept going off on Rusko. I thought to shake his hand, but I was kinda entranced by the other music. I did stare at him for long enough that he was prolly like "hey, this guy is fucked up and doesn't think it's me". But I was sober and I knew it was him. I don't know, I'm a weirdo.

I'm gonna see derrick carter this friday! I think this is the 20th time I've seen him. Always knows how to rock the house with HOUSE

^ I want to cry everytime I remember that I missed the Chemical Brothers last time they were here.

Going to Wolfgang Gartner on Friday.
SO. EXCITED.