Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

^

Nice!

I enjoy Kaskade quite a bit too cutecute. He has such a warm soulful sound to his sets and tracks.

cocef1_04.jpg

JEALOUS

I caught Pedro on his only US appearance EVER

Soooooo goooood

:D

Fucking driving 26 hours for ULTRA second year in a row first time it 3 days long.19 days and still no 3rd phase gotta be something good

Went to a fucking awesome rave Friday in VA, Party Monster themed and they actually managed to get James St. James to show up. Again, fucking awesome.

Fucking driving 26 hours for ULTRA second year in a row first time it 3 days long.19 days and still no 3rd phase gotta be something good

UNDERWORLD. Please enjoy them for me, I would effing love to see them again. Not to mention Sasha, Pendulum, Benny Benassi, Crystal Castles, David Guetta....god dammit, I wish I had money.

Met lorin.... BASS CETNER 2 was beyond amazing. IT WAS BETTER THAN FUCKING FESTIVALS ive been to, and I missed 30% of the music... but caught 95% of nectars set, got a custom hat made, lorin autographed it "
BASS HEAD" in the PERFECT SPOT! 1 picture.. I got lots of crazy stuff to show you guise, best night of my life, best show ever hands down, bassnectar has STEPPED his game up and man oh man, you guys are gonna LOVE the tour. LOVE the tour if he comes by DONT msis it, I know its not bass center.. but.. DAMN is he ON POINT!They got strict with autographs and meet and greets and us being in front of the barriers cause they had acrobats and people on stilts there wasnt enough room for us, but the BASS CAGE was almost better, I love running up and down the front of the stage during glitch mob pouring water down everyones throat.

ONLY downfall was SHITTY asshole security.. (the venue staff.. not bassnectars, they were WODNERFUL

Wow that sounds fucking awesome! I do have to say I was a little dissapointed at his performance in Memphis...I don't know, his sound is changing and I guess I miss the old stuff quite a bit. Don't get me wrong it was a spectacular show and hella fun but the other times I saw him live were way better. The crowd has changed quite a bit too, way too many frat boys/hipsters and like almost no true old skool heads to speak of really.

Or maybe it was that Excision had completely rocked and destroyed my world only a week prior and my expectations were way up, I don't know, but I hope it was just Memphis and his performace at Wakarusa and Electric Forest will be more up to par for what I consider possibly the best electronic act I've ever seen live.

Though I do have to say that the new dubstep stuff he threw down was fuckin' incredibly top notch and off the hook.

Last edited:
UNDERWORLD. Please enjoy them for me, I would effing love to see them again. Not to mention Sasha, Pendulum, Benny Benassi, Crystal Castles, David Guetta....god dammit, I wish I had money.

Did you catch them at the 9:30 club?

SO awesome

=D

^^ YES, they were effing amazing!! I was so glad they decided to come to DC and not do a festival. Not even an opener, just us and them. Loved it! :D

electric forest in place of rothbury ..

:)2011 rothbury MI
Electric Forest’s complete list of confirmed performers is as follows:
The String Cheese Incident (3 Shows)
Tiësto
Bassnectar
Pretty Lights
REO Speedwagon
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Stephen Marley
Kaskade
Shpongle Presents The Shpongletron Experience
Railroad Earth
Laidback Luke
JJ Grey & Mofro
Excision
The New Deal
EOTO
Emmitt-Nershi Band
Skrillex
Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe
Toubab Krewe
Bonobo (DJ Set)
Beats Antique
Big Gigantic
Chiddy Bang
Eskmo
Lettuce
Eliot Lipp
Paper Diamond
The Infamous Stringdusters
Zion I & The Grouch
Greensky Bluegrass
Feed Me
The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band
The Beautiful Girls (Acoustic)
12th Planet
The Pimps of Joytime
Rubblebucket
Archnemesis
Emancipator
Break Science
The Macpodz
VibeSquaD
Euforquestra
The Hood Internet
Lynx
Two Fresh
KRAZ (DJ Set)
The Treasures
Steez
SuperDre
Panic Bomber
Dragon Wagon

Additional acts to be announced in the coming months.

Will be seeing OTT tonight, he's opening for the String Cheese Incident.

Preeetttyyy stoked about this one.

Edit: We lagged and missed him 8)

Last edited:
subvert, netsky, and a host of local dnb/dubstep DJ's on the full Shambhala sound system (which is designed by subvert himself so he knows how to tweak his rig)

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bassnectar @ the NORVA in NORFOLK, still working on my ride but I have full VIP so I got to get there!

Bassnectar @ the NORVA in NORFOLK, still working on my ride but I have full VIP so I got to get there!

Man..you are one lucky dude to have full VIP! Gonna be gettin alot of doses of the nectar this spring and summer...st. louis, covington, hangout festival, wakarusa, and electric forest. God, by the end of that run I'll have seen him 12 times, spanning 4 years. Then it's time for fall tour. The great thing is that it's a different experience every time and it's always fuckin awesome.