Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

shpongle_banner250jb.gif

I can't wait!! =D

Any other bluelighters gonna be at the Buffalo show on the 27th? (Town Ballroom)

Last edited:
^ Just saw that exact same show a few weeks ago on 4/20.
I was dead sober and it was still the coolest thing I have seen in quite a long time, get excited.

^ Just saw that exact same show a few weeks ago on 4/20.
I was dead sober and it was still the coolest thing I have seen in quite a long time, get excited.

haha wow that's crazy, I was just sending my friend video clips from the 4/20 show trying to get them to come :)

Seeing kill the noise, la riots, and crystal castles tomorrow at the sun god festival. Haven't seen any of them live before, so it should be interesting. It also helps that I got the ticket for free :)

Edit: la riots is at the same time as crystal castles, and JFK of mstrkrft is after la riots.

Last edited:
Format:B with UMEK towards the end of this month I cant remember exactly what day

and afrojack june 27th :)

Copped a bunch of tickets for Bass Island for the special Bassnectar event.... gonna re sell them .. since. IM WORKING THE SHOW. thats right bombo... Im gonna be working with over 100 performers and over 100 amBASSadors surrounded with about 10 thousand bassheads. ya know.. give or take.

Copped a bunch of tickets for Bass Island for the special Bassnectar event.... gonna re sell them .. since. IM WORKING THE SHOW. thats right bombo... Im gonna be working with over 100 performers and over 100 amBASSadors surrounded with about 10 thousand bassheads. ya know.. give or take.

Congrats CS! :)

I was seriously considering bass island, but I'm going to Id fest the next day so I'm gonna pass lol.

took my ticket for ozora got a headache if im taking connection to sonica so temptin

Gonna see Tritonal this weekend. Then next month Im flying up to Vegas for EDC!!!! Anyone else going?!

Big weekend for great music

Thursday
Deniz Kurtel + Dyed Soundorom @ UHall

Friday
Catz n' Dogz @ UHall

Sunday
Till von Sein @ Tabaq

=D

New poster for the Buffalo Shpongletron show! Anyone that's goin shoot me a PM or something =)

NSFW:
228242_10150249185325928_527685927_9027621_8142071_n.jpg

Friday May 27th! This is gonna be amaaaaaziing =D hehe I can't wait!

Looks like im going to IDENTITY when it rolls through...seriously, I don't know how Albuquerque got the bid and Denver didn't, but I am super fucking stoked

Looks like im going to IDENTITY when it rolls through...seriously, I don't know how Albuquerque got the bid and Denver didn't, but I am super fucking stoked
I was upset that identity wasn't coming through my town, especially since I'd love to see Booka Shade and Modeselektor. Please post a review.