Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

Basshunter live, thursday feb 24th.

First real event is he worth while seeing live? And also what are the girls like that he gets to pay for his tickets?

This past friday i saw Steve Aoki for my first rave, and holy shit!! It was fucking badass =D I never really liked him untill now after I saw him live haha

Im hoping to see Boys Noize next month :) any reviews on them live?

FreQ Nasty is playin NYC march 12 or some shit w/ martyparty and opiuo but DnA im fuckin jealous where u from that u see such a sick line up...

Vancouver BC Canada :)
we have a lot of dubstep shows going on right now, but the DnB is travellin on over too luckily- my fave.. Netsky, Chase & Status, Breakage, Evol Intent are coming to town, that's all I know so far, but that's more than we usually see around here! Freq Nasty played here a few days ago as well.. enjoy the show =)

Met lorin.... BASS CETNER 2 was beyond amazing. IT WAS BETTER THAN FUCKING FESTIVALS ive been to, and I missed 30% of the music... but caught 95% of nectars set, got a custom hat made, lorin autographed it "
BASS HEAD" in the PERFECT SPOT! 1 picture.. I got lots of crazy stuff to show you guise, best night of my life, best show ever hands down, bassnectar has STEPPED his game up and man oh man, you guys are gonna LOVE the tour. LOVE the tour if he comes by DONT msis it, I know its not bass center.. but.. DAMN is he ON POINT!They got strict with autographs and meet and greets and us being in front of the barriers cause they had acrobats and people on stilts there wasnt enough room for us, but the BASS CAGE was almost better, I love running up and down the front of the stage during glitch mob pouring water down everyones throat.

ONLY downfall was SHITTY asshole security.. (the venue staff.. not bassnectars, they were WODNERFUL

Last edited:
Met lorin.... BASS CETNER 2 was beyond amazing. IT WAS BETTER THAN FUCKING FESTIVALS ive been to, and I missed 30% of the music... but caught 95% of nectars set, got a custom hat made, lorin autographed it "
BASS HEAD" in the PERFECT SPOT! 1 picture.. I got lots of crazy stuff to show you guise, best night of my life, best show ever hands down, bassnectar has STEPPED his game up and man oh man, you guys are gonna LOVE the tour. LOVE the tour if he comes by DONT msis it, I know its not bass center.. but.. DAMN is he ON POINT!They got strict with autographs and meet and greets and us being in front of the barriers cause they had acrobats and people on stilts there wasnt enough room for us, but the BASS CAGE was almost better, I love running up and down the front of the stage during glitch mob pouring water down everyones throat.

ONLY downfall was SHITTY asshole security.. (the venue staff.. not bassnectars, they were WODNERFUL

Congrats dude! Sounds like you had an awesome time! :) Maybe you wana do a write up for the live show review thread? ;)

Just booked Tiesto tickets in Atlantic City at the Taj Mahal on March 26th!!!!

Also, Skrillex in Philly April 30th

Here in so cal, festival season is coming up! A nice break from the underground parties. You got Beyond Wonderland, a couple of HARD festivals, and COACHELLA (only in it for the Sahara tent).

Pretty excited for Marty Party and FreQ Nasty next week. I've seen Marty Party a handful of times but FreQ will be a first :D

Marty party is bomb, saw them with apparrat (misspelled), Adam freeland, and Beats Antique at Lightening In A Bottle in SoCal. Enjoy.

Excited to watch the midnight conspiracy show from the stage and throw a couple thousand glowsticks out to them :D Show goes down April 29th, hope I have a couple shows in between now and then.

my boys stylee and shh!raids are opening with dubstep and am happy about that :D

They rock the house, but stylee has the experience for sure, 14 years of mixing vinyl!

I think I saw marty party open for glitch mob. G mob sucked, but marty party was awesome! Going to Spring Massive in Baltimore on my birthday!! So excited I get to see porter robinson, datsik, paper diamond, and SKISM!!

uk-0319-227889-front.jpg

cocef1_04.jpg

uk-0416-234831-front.jpg

I am excited to attend a small intimate event with a full on psy-trance DJ.

There will be some Dubstep played, but I require the corners of a hard downbeat to groove to.

:D

Beyond Wonderland in Southern California (San Bernardino) USA

in particular order:
SHOWTEK
DATSIK
Kaskade
Noisia
CALVIN HARRIS
Dirty South
Fresh
COSMIC GATE
Jakwob
Netsky
Judge Jules
Andy Moor
Infected Mushroom

http://www.beyondwonderland.com/SOCAL/news.php

me too ^__^
cheers on the order/bolding too
though i would bold kaskade because my sister loves him more than life itself and seeing her tears of joy is an act that i wouldn't miss for the world