Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

music for dance

music for attitude?

:D

goooooood vibes

why is it better to regret things I have done again?

:)

i am going to cookie monsta and Doctor_p this saturday!!! its gunna be kick ass! at the town ballroom in BUffalo

im thinking of going to alesso and armin. but i will definitely go to BORACAY for Steve Aoki. :p

I want to go to Armin only at madison square garden in NYC SO BAD, but tickets are really overpriced. I've seen armin 11 times and I'm yet to catch an armin only set :(

I was at an Event yesterday featuring Robert Henke (Monolake) AV performance, Jon Hopkins, Mouse on Mars, Onoethrix Point Never and others. Needless to say it was amazing.

Life in color in may and then PARADISO festival in june! Most gorgeous scenery ever in the middle of nowhere, im so fucking excited

Anyone Bluelighters going to EDC NY or Electric Zoo this summer? Looking for true music heads to share the experience with! Also, Mad Decent Block Part and A-Trak at Terminal 5, anyone?

As an aspiring events videographer (live gigs) I've been hired (sort of) as a videographer for the Ministry of Sound club in London on the 21st of June to film Sigma, Krafty Kuts and Delta Heavy. Then on the 25th I'm watching Skrillex play in my small town in Cornwall! (YES, CORNWALL!). Stoked.

I'm going to Ibiza, Spain in a week and I'm looking to get schooled with the new artists :) I've been outta the techno scene for too long! I know some of the headliners, so hopefully the island will still have some tickets available. Some of the DJ's: Carl Cox, Steve Aoki, Benny Benassi, David Guetta, Nicky Romero, Paul Van Dyk, Laidback Luke, Richie Hawton, Armin Van Buren, Dash Berlin, John Digweed, and Ferry Corsten. Here's a club list of who's playing when and where the 1st-6th(my vacation) if anyone has any input or suggestions
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_july_i.htm