• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

boyfriend has never eaten a girl out

You should let me be your boyfriend I will do anything and everything you won't me to

My boyfriend and I are very serious-we have been since the first day we met. A couple weeks into our relationship he built up the courage to tell me that he's never eaten a girl out, and that he really doesn't ever want to. This was secretly very devastating to me honestly, but I truly love this man and I am willing to live without this for his sake... It just really sucks. I help him out all the time, and that was something I used to refuse to do but I want him to feel good so I do it, and him feeling good makes it really enjoyable for me.

I've asked him before to kiss my legs or my stomach because these are things I really enjoy, but he wouldn't because he was convinced it would lead into him having to eat me out and he really didn't want to. I've told him that I would never make him do it if he didn't want to do it but he still refused to kiss my legs and stomach.

I feel like it's wrong that This upsets me... But i mean, it kind of makes me self conscious... I take good care of myself..I'm clean and everything.. Will he ever come around? I never pressure him-I never even mention it. But it truly bothers me. And Im very serious about this guy, so that makes it suck even worse that our sex life is a little one sided. It's not like I don't enjoy it-I very much enjoy it. I just wish it could expand a bit...

Do any guys have advice? Or girls, whatever.. Will he ever come around? I'm not comfortable with him doing it if he doesn't want to..and I don't know how I could get him to want to You should let me be your boyfriend I will do anything and everything you won't me to

This is a red flag to me, honestly. If he has sexual abuse in his past, this is understandable. You should work on it together, but only when he's ready. If sexual abuse isn't involved, he is being selfish and immature.

I'm a guy with the reverse problem, my wife is relatively frigid and won't let ME eat her out - so one of my greatest joys is off limits. I enjoy it so much I would sometimes orgasm from just licking my girlfriends. But I overlooked this and got married anyway. As you get older sex becomes less important and most other aspects of our marriage are great so it is strong. But let me tell you, it is the one thing I desperately miss to this day. I don't think i will ever get over it so you must ask yourself how much it REALLY matters to you because if you continue with this guy, you can't count on this aspect to change, nor your feelings about it.

Ahahaha the idea of plastic wrap on me when someone's eating me out, that sounds so horrible and unsexy. It's a pussy, not leftover meatloaf. If its so bad and unbearable that plastic wrap is needed for a barrier, better off not doing it at all.

oh god, I so agree. eww

Dental dams were made for a reason / I mentioned plastic wrap as most people have this and could be used. Same thing as some people don't like the taste of cock and prefer you to wear a condom? Not really gross and down to personal preference.

Taste and smell (or perceived/expected) really do have a strong influence on the way people think. If a person only thinks that a pussy tastes like 'left over meatloaf' then there more unlikely not to give it a taste just in case (no offence to you OP or pussies anywhere).

My post was simply to say that if his problems are about smell and or taste then there are ways to tackle it.

Dental dams were made for a reason / I mentioned plastic wrap as most people have this and could be used. Same thing as some people don't like the taste of cock and prefer you to wear a condom? Not really gross and down to personal preference.

Taste and smell (or perceived/expected) really do have a strong influence on the way people think. If a person only thinks that a pussy tastes like 'left over meatloaf' then there more unlikely not to give it a taste just in case (no offence to you OP or pussies anywhere).

My post was simply to say that if his problems are about smell and or taste then there are ways to tackle it.

Dental dams were made for a reason, yes. To prevent STDs. I don't know of anyone who prefers the taste of condom to cock but to each his/her own. If someone is so turned off by the smell of pussy/cock, then they probably shouldn't force themselves down there.

Dental dams were made for a reason, yes. To prevent STDs. I don't know of anyone who prefers the taste of condom to cock but to each his/her own. If someone is so turned off by the smell of pussy/cock, then they probably shouldn't force themselves down there.

OK - your first post in this thread. If you found out 'why' the guy doesn't want to eat your pussy was the taste and or smell but he offered to eat you out with protection would you honestly say no? So, if he offered to do it with 'protection' and you had real feelings for the guy you would say no - lets just break up - I need a you to eat my pussy ? If you know the persons objections to your desired act and then work to overcome there worries / fears? That is not force.

Your argument - I don't like the feeling of you cumming inside of me. OK, Ill wear a condom. Why, there to prevent STD's? OK then we will just not fuck!

Seems a bit unfair that you would have gotten over your aversion to oral sex, but he's unwilling to do so.

If I was you, I'd have a serious conversation with him explaining why you would really like and appreciate if he could at least try it before swearing it off forever.

If he has a really good reason for not wanting to do it then it's ok, but that reason better involve some sort of latent trauma otherwise it's a pretty weak excuse.

If I wanted a sexual act and my partner said to me - this would make me feel more comfortable - then I would do it?

This is a red flag to me, honestly. If he has sexual abuse in his past, this is understandable. You should work on it together, but only when he's ready. If sexual abuse isn't involved, he is being selfish and immature.

I wonder if that is ever going to be okay. I mean, how can someone with this malfunction changes.

OK - your first post in this thread. If you found out 'why' the guy doesn't want to eat your pussy was the taste and or smell but he offered to eat you out with protection would you honestly say no? So, if he offered to do it with 'protection' and you had real feelings for the guy you would say no - lets just break up - I need a you to eat my pussy ? If you know the persons objections to your desired act and then work to overcome there worries / fears? That is not force.

Your argument - I don't like the feeling of you cumming inside of me. OK, Ill wear a condom. Why, there to prevent STD's? OK then we will just not fuck!
If a guy didn't want to eat me out because he hated the smell and taste of pussy, I wouldn't just be like "ok we will throw some plastic wrap on it, problem solved. Problem NOT SOLVED. The whole time the act was happening, how would I enjoy myself? Worrying if he was turned off by my pussy and oh my God did he smell it? Is he horrified by pussy? So I doubt I could cum with a pussy that's been desensitized by plastic wrap and the worry in the back of my head that I'm somehow turning my partner off with something that I can't change whatsoever. But that's ME personally. Maybe there's girls out there so desperate for head that they will throw a plastic bag on it to shield their partner. I guess I'm just lucky that none of my partners have been adverse to giving oral, and oral isn't the end all be all of my sexual relations.

If a straight man is turned off by vagina there's a problem. I feel like working out that problem is better than putting plastic over it.

What it boils down to is that your boyfriend should be willing to do it if it makes you happy. My girlfriend's vagina tastes terrible, but I go down on her EVERY time because I love her and I want to give her pleasure. I was married for ten years and you could count on one hand the number of times I got head. It was miserable and it was part of a larger issue of selfishness. So from my experience, if your partner isn't willing to please you, you're looking at trouble down the road.

Do any guys have advice? Or girls, whatever.. Will he ever come around? I'm not comfortable with him doing it if he doesn't want to..and I don't know how I could get him to want to :(

Just first: Apologies in advance, I have NOT read any of this thread, so this may be out of place by page 3 or whatever.

Anyway, I have some advice, more as a person who's been in a relationship and dealt with sexual anxiety than as a man, but I guess as a man too.

Anyway, I'm nearly 31, I'm married now - my wife and I have been together 6 years now, we're happily married, but our sex life struggles, neither of us are inherently good about talking about what we like and what not, but slowly, we've gotten better over time.

I've been in a couple other long-termish relationships (3.5 years and another about 2 years).

The advice I give is this: Communication. It is the standard advice for all your relationship problems and is the foundation on which any relationship must be built if it's going to last. You mentioned you don't bring it up with him; well - if it is important to you, then you must. Otherwise you'll eventually be bitter about it, resent him for it, maybe even use it against him. You need to be open and tell him it is a big deal for you.. Let him know your ok to let him take his time and all that, but don't just let it go. If it's important to you, it should be important to him as well. That said - pick your battles, don't hassle your partner about everything they do that you don't like or about everything that YOU WANT. But if something is important to you, then make it an issue.

The advice I give is this: Communication. It is the standard advice for all your relationship problems and is the foundation on which any relationship must be built if it's going to last. You mentioned you don't bring it up with him; well - if it is important to you, then you must. Otherwise you'll eventually be bitter about it, resent him for it, maybe even use it against him. You need to be open and tell him it is a big deal for you.. Let him know your ok to let him take his time and all that, but don't just let it go. If it's important to you, it should be important to him as well. That said - pick your battles, don't hassle your partner about everything they do that you don't like or about everything that YOU WANT. But if something is important to you, then make it an issue.

This is the best advice for any relationship issue.

I love the smell of well hygiened vagina. Swells me up real well. Lickin it is mandatory. I have to lick before I stick. Thats just me tho.. lickin booty is hawt too. She always gasps and gets soaked.

He had to try it to say he doesnt like it.

Some guys wont eat pussy because they are afraid if they do and you are cheating on them they could be eating another guys cum....

Last edited: