• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

boyfriend has never eaten a girl out

Blow jobs aren't a prerequisite for sex. It's entirely possible to have sex without a oral sex first. I don't blame any guy for not wanting to eat pussy. The idea of it is horrible to me. I just don't understand how a guy doesn't understand how women enjoy it. It's not to "punish" a guy, obviously most women derive pleasure from it. 50-75% of women need some sort of clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm. Oral sex is usually go to for that. It's not rocket science.

My ex had an ex who said it was like applesauce, and he doesn't like applesauce.

I can't say I enjoy the taste/smell of many (not that I've been down on a lot), right away, but that goes away fast enough, and I really enjoy the pleasure they have. Sometimes you have to get over some things that seem a bit odd at first to find certain states of enjoyment.

The fact that the guy won't self sacrifice at all for you makes me want to say there is better out there for you.

Last edited:
I do it for the right woman.

Tbph the right woman don't need to blow me every time.

I guess I am just lucky I can run game and know what I am doing to not have to resort to a clit orgasm.

A lot of women think they can only get off through a clit orgasm or is more obtainable and/or conveint but a penetration one is what they really want and I know this.

ask him to do it once to see if he really doesnt like it. he might be missing out on something he would enjoy. you never know till you try

Sorry I havent read the replies so may be repeating what has already been said -

It's usually about smell or taste - so remove these so suggest a shower together ! Have him kiss you slowly and work his way down! OR a bit less romantic grab a bit of plastic wrap, put that over your bits and let him lick 'you' on top of the wrap.

Ahahaha the idea of plastic wrap on me when someone's eating me out, that sounds so horrible and unsexy. It's a pussy, not leftover meatloaf. If its so bad and unbearable that plastic wrap is needed for a barrier, better off not doing it at all.

I do it for the right woman.

Tbph the right woman don't need to blow me every time.

I guess I am just lucky I can run game and know what I am doing to not have to resort to a clit orgasm.

A lot of women think they can only get off through a clit orgasm or is more obtainable and/or conveint but a penetration one is what they really want and I know this.

Good for you DM, you should put that on a T shirt or something.

tie him up, so he has no choice, but to accept that your gonna sit on his face.

or just accept that he doesn't want to for whatever reasons he has.

I just made a very creepy grunting sound at work after reading this. Sounds delightful!

I actually love the taste of my woman's juice so much that I sometimes INSIST on sucking her dry before she gets any penetration. It teases her AND makes her come at the same time. Feeling her dripping wet pussy twitch and pulsate against my lips as she's coming hard is just about the best thing on the planet next to pumping her full of my own juices. I've made her squirt in the past and I'm dying for her to do that while I'm eating her out. I just absolutely love the way she tastes, I have to lick her completely dry after she comes, she loves it.

She's also been trying to work herself up to feeling the same about the taste of my cum. She wants to take it in her mouth but she's not quite there yet.

Ahahaha the idea of plastic wrap on me when someone's eating me out, that sounds so horrible and unsexy. It's a pussy, not leftover meatloaf. If its so bad and unbearable that plastic wrap is needed for a barrier, better off not doing it at all.

oh god, I so agree. eww

this actually sounds funny to hear you ladies talk about it, but I got to say if I were getting ready to go down on a woman and she handed me plastic wrap, id truly be insulted. Just my 2 cents on the whole saran wrap idea

Don't worry, no normal woman would ever do that. It just doesn't happen.

Do you think he could be a latent homosexual ? I suspect he is gay, just hasn't accepted it yet.

a real man will eat his girls pussy and a real woman will suck her mans dick. im a guy and i tell my friends that are girls to never give head unless yer gunna get sum too.

Sorry, just had to post this Dan Savage Q&A...

I love my husband. But he won't eat it. Absolutely won't lick me down there. I do everything for him! We've even started ass play, with me sticking a finger in his ass while I blow him.

But I've gone without oral for 15 years! I've explained to him that I can't come - not hard! - without it. He insists that he never will go there and he has accused me of trying to make him do something totally against his moral code. I'm distraught to the point of wanting to cheat on him just to get some oral. What do I do?

Unlicky In Love

Cheat on him already, UIL.

And while you're online searching for a man who'll go down on you - perhaps you can make an "eat-it-and-beat-it deal," i.e., oral and JO only, with one of the many married men out there whose wives won't let them eat it? - I'm going to go online and Google "moral codes."

I'm curious about this mysterious moral code your husband cites, one that permits a finger up the butt during a blow job but forbids cunnilingus entirely. I know it's not a Catholic thing - I was an altar boy - but maybe it's a Mormon delusion, like magic underpants and coffeephobia and "Mitt Romney 2012."

Sorry, just had to post this Dan Savage Q&A...

I love my husband. But he won't eat it. Absolutely won't lick me down there. I do everything for him! We've even started ass play, with me sticking a finger in his ass while I blow him.

But I've gone without oral for 15 years! I've explained to him that I can't come - not hard! - without it. He insists that he never will go there and he has accused me of trying to make him do something totally against his moral code. I'm distraught to the point of wanting to cheat on him just to get some oral. What do I do?

Unlicky In Love

Cheat on him already, UIL.

And while you're online searching for a man who'll go down on you - perhaps you can make an "eat-it-and-beat-it deal," i.e., oral and JO only, with one of the many married men out there whose wives won't let them eat it? - I'm going to go online and Google "moral codes."

I'm curious about this mysterious moral code your husband cites, one that permits a finger up the butt during a blow job but forbids cunnilingus entirely. I know it's not a Catholic thing - I was an altar boy - but maybe it's a Mormon delusion, like magic underpants and coffeephobia and "Mitt Romney 2012."

I'm so sorry for you. No Woman should have to go without being eaten. Are you able to climax at all??

Let me ask you this can you get him off orally?? If so then you obviously know how to give a good blowjob. So here's what you do, before you cheat, STOP giving him head completely, no licking, no kissing, and no sucky sucky whatsoever. And tell him look bro, you don't go down on me I don't go down on you. Give him nothing orally until he comes around. If he doesn't change his tune then start taking applications and resumes for a lover. I know how good blowjobs feel and if my wife threw me an ultimatum like that it would open my eyes. She doesn't have to worry about that though, cause I do love cunnilingus.

You could try getting those candy panties and next time you give him a bj try the 69 position and slowly push back down on him I no I wouldnt hesitate :p

Does any else here enjoy it when a hot gal sits in your face with her pussy & ass all up in your mouth?

Am I the only one here?? Maybe I'm just weird.... Oh Well 8)

I concur