Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Boardwalk Empire

Damn it feels good to be a gangster, right?

Exactly. Haha.
I kind of like how they intersperse Harrow. Don't really expect him to show up and then he's at the door with a shotgun. I keep seeing Jack Huston on that Guinness commercial. I don't really want to see him all animated and without his mask on.
Van Alden's lacking in the trailer makes me nervous. Michael Shannon being in Superman makes me suspect that he might have a reduced role. I certainly hope not.

Theese guy. It's fine. He was good in Band of Brother's. It just made me laugh for a second or maybe 2.
Ron-Livingston-Office-Space.8.jpg

It seems like every young white male actor in Hollywood in 2001 was in Band of Brothers.

I kind want to give BE a try, after im done with Dexter, but i dont dig movies that are set pre 1960-70. I dont know why i just dont like movies about older eras...xcept for mindless bullshit like 300 lol. Might give it a try though,especially since there is Omar from the wire innit lol

I believe Nelson Van Alden made his first trailer appearance there. And he's doing something godawful. Cannot wait.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! iT'S ON!

For three full season I have watched the opening sequence, just...slack-jawed.

It's hypnotic for me.

And Ron Livingston. Lulz.

They've really made Jesse go out like a bitch. I'm rooting for his demise. I'm not happy with what they've done with his character, and Aaron Paul can't be either. 3,4-dihydroxyphenethylamine you should change your avatar.

There was no Margaret in the latest episode. Maybe she's gone for good. Hurrah!

Yeah, he was killing a lot in the premier, but for what
He finally made it home to Emma though

Yeah I'm not sure what that rampage was all about, but whatever. Harrow killing anybody is bad ass. I hope we see more of him this year and he gets tied into the main storyline more.

Pretty broad focus this season. I'm enjoying it, but I'm sure some viewers feel a little lost.

At least it's not a bunch of Margaret subplots again!

I think I just jinxed it. Next week will probably be all about the polio girl.

Mfw no Chicago crew this week

As if they didn't have enough subplots to develop, they decided to focus on Eli's son for 15 minutes.

This show is almost as ADD as Game of Thrones.

Also, I have no idea what's going on with the Gretchen Mol / Ron Livingston subplot.