BlueTV is HERE!

very good!
WireTrippa, i think you can also add to Where are they now.. Like interviews wif old skool jaded BL'ers ..
I think SBS could do wif this line-up... :)

I may have missed it somewhere, but where the hell is the "Scatterday" program?
"Every Sunday from 8am - 12pm we'll cross live to various bluelighters in their oh so fragile states of mind and reach a triumphant laugh as those who discovered the meaning of life and their self-worth in the spiritual realm the previous evening, fail to write a message on their mobile phone.
We will also be awarding the weekly "Lost-Cunt" award for those who really have no idea who/what/where/why they are! Stay tuned for more random hilarity!"
Adikkal :)

LMFAO Adge!!
How about "Who Dares Nangs" where the limits of humiliation are pushed for the promise of big nitrous prizes! :D

^^^^^^^^
OMFG!!!! :)
Adge and Calvin, you guys rule!
I'm about to start work on another edition, so look out for more within the next few days. :)
-plaz out-

had to use the bump thing because i couldn't give two thumbs up....plus i wanted to bump this thread because FUCK it is funny!!!!
plus I'm in it!!! :) hehehehhehehehe

Im thinking i wouldnt mind a show, kinda like -
"Moocho's guide to getting nicely baked, but not burnt, the day after the party"
The camera pretty much just follows me round as i rail just about anything, and smoke myself silly, while at the same time wearing a stoopid beanie and looking sketchy.
That could make a TV show right??

*lol*
Yah Mooch. But you haven't seen the TV cameras following you at every afterparty. They're after you!!!!
I'm still trying to come up with some ideas for the new one. Gah.
-stoned plaz out-

We need a Jerry Springer style show
hmmm any ideas?
Also we need a special movie
called
"the nanganator"
where Corch comes back from the future to stop an evil robot form destroying the nang factory

LMFAO Moocho...How about "K Etiquette - How to Be A Gentleman.....In The K-Hole"? :D

Hmmm im liking these ideas -
How about a show based on the premise of that God-awful Shafted show...
Now it is Moocho versus Mirage in the final round, and we will now ask them whether or not they are going to Share their Orange Alpha, or Shaft it!
But be warned, they must choose one option and one option only!! Mirage, please, get your hand outta your ass...

Notice how this got very ugly, very quickly? ;P
OR
"Hey man, i'd like to buy a vowel?"
"Sure, what would you like?"
"Ummm, give me K for Ketamine"
"Hmmm, that's not a vowel Moocho"
"Oh man, im so outta it - how the fuck did i get here?"

I heartily endorse this event or product.
[ 01 July 2002: Message edited by: Mirage ]

What about the show where complete randoms end up back at your afterparty?

This thread rocks, that's why its time to play...
Who’s that filthy tripper in MY house doing lines on MY dining table?
This idea, inspired by Russ, has recently been formulated into more than just a line you scream to your friends while hiding in your bedroom. That’s right, it’s now the world’s most surliest gameshow!! Now in this game of skill and deception, everybody wins!
That is unless you are named the ‘Filthy Tripper’, the scourge of any after-party!
Hers the deal, we get thirty people and cram them in a suburban home big enough for a fat man and his little chihuahua like dog. Once crammed in like sardines, the games begin.
The wonderful and exciting “Mirror of Pain” is brought in by my lovely blonde and busty assistant, Rowena, and placed upon the table. Every person in the house must then line-up and be prepared to snort a 15cm line of the nastiest Blacktown/Milton speed mixture (which is usually one part speed, 14 parts Bi-carb soda, and 5 parts Glucose). Once the line is slammed hard and fast up the nasal cavity like one of those Japanese Super Trains, the contestant must not sneeze, cough or scream for at least 30 seconds. The next step involves my lovely assistant Rowena, bringing forth the “Mirror of Love” During this 30 second period, the contestant must look directly into the mirror and repeat the words…
Fuck I love this
Drugs are cool
I’m not a loser
Once completed, the contestant can then move forward to the second stage, which involves eating three hits of LSD, and then head to the backyard and jump straight into the ‘hydro-chamber of stoner-fantasy’ where the contestant gets into an air conditioned tank that sits at the bottom of the swimming pool in the backyard, and super hydro Amsterdam skunk is blown into the tank with a combination of oxygen and nitrous oxide. One the contestant starts to see all the pretty fishies in the pool, its time to jump out and head to the servo for the final and most challenging task – buying four different flavoured chuppa chups, a small orange juice, and a pack of Winnie Golds.
IF, the contestant returns with all the items, he/she is declared the ‘filthy tripper’ and then driven to the hospital in a 1984 Toyota Corona!! Once dumped on the steps of the emergency room, Rowena and myself head for the coast with all the shit from the servo and party on down!
If you’d like to be a contestant, be at Utopia! ;)
[ 01 July 2002: Message edited by: moocho ]