BlueTV is HERE!

plazma

Bluelighter
Tonight www.bluelight.ru and Funk Junkie entertainment combine to bring you the premiere of BlueTV!

The Bluelight TV channel you've all been waiting for!

The guide for Tomorrows viewing on this exclusive and innovative station is listed below.

30th March 2002

9:00 AM : The 9:00 News with Tarsarlan and Pleonastic

9:30 AM : Cartoons by Ruski and BlufluffyBunny (New Show!!!!!!!) (MA 15 - Drug use, Coarse language)

10:30 AM : BlueEntertainment Tonight with Mr Fluffy, Happycamper, Finn and FatTony (What's hot? What's Not? The good, the bad, and the very very uncool) (G)

12:00 : The 12:00 news with Tarsarlan and Pleonastic

12:30 PM : Lifestyle and Cooking Show with BigTrancer, Entropope, Mr Horse and Mona (More popular fun and entertaining recipies with BT and the rest of the much loved 'cooking' crew) (G - Yes, your kids can watch this!)

2:30 PM : BlueSelf Improvement (Infotainment) with BlufluffyBunny and Sifu_Elver (Martial arts, and General Fitness) (G)

4:30 PM : SexLife hosted by PsychoKitten (M 15 - Adult Themes, Occasional Coarse language, Low level sex scenes)

5:00 PM : The 5:00 news with Tarsarlan and Pleonastic

5:30 PM : BlueLife (Drama) Starring Mirage, Lil Leecie, Apollo, Boppychick, Muzby, LuSH^PuPPy and many more (This seasons episodes cut from 2 hours down to 1 and a half due to complaints from viewers about it occupying too much broadcast time) (MA 15 - Adult themes, Sex scenes)

7:00 PM : BlueWorld (Infotainment) Hosted by BigTrancer (M 15)
8:00 PM : Who killed Mr Bluelight (Murder Mystery) Starring Moocho, *queensmack*, Psychokitten, Shak and many more. (Imported New season, partially censored at the discretion of the Editor in Chief) (R 18 - Drug Use, Adult themes, Extreme Coarse language)

9:00 PM : Bluelight Exposed (Documentary) Exposing the poor grammar and other things that irritate the crap out of people on bluelight, Directed by PseudoSym (G)

10:00 PM : The 10:00 news with Tarsarlan and Pleonastic

10:30 PM : RaveWorld (Documentary) Are YOUR children ravers? What can we do to prevent the scourge from spreading into our neighbourhoods, Directed by Melancholic (M 15 - Drug use)

11:30 PM : The Wheel of Misfortune (Game Show) Hosted by Jakoz (Will the contestants spin the wheel to the next turn, or will they bum out and hit POLICE RAID?!?!?) (M 15 - Adult Themes, Police Brutality)

12:30 AM : The Drop (Movie) Starring 90% of Bluelight, A crusade sets out to the clubs and raves across the nation of bluelight, follow these young people into the halls of darkness and noise. (MA 15 - Drug use, Adult Themes, Coarse Language)

2:30 AM : The Peak (Movie) The Sequel to The Drop, follow the young crusaders into the light. (MA 15 - Drug use, Adult Themes, Coarse Language)
4:30 AM : RaverTubbies (Starring Plazma, Evilcalvin, FB1 and Adikkal) (MA 15 - May cause auditory and visual hallucinations, Adult themes, Extreme drug use)

5:00 AM : Comedown Music, hosted by Dante (PuffnFresh), Corch and MDMA-4-ALL (G - Well, except for when someone screws up a mix and swears)

7:00 AM : The 7:00 news with Tarsarlan and Pleonastic

7:30 AM : BlueLight Breakfast Hosted by #K9# and Friends (MA 15 - Drug use, Sydney In Jokes)

8:30 AM : The Nang Show, hosted by BlueCorch, BlueBoppychick, BlueDanslave (New season of this popular but brief comedy) (M 15 - Innappropriate Balloon use, Occasional incoherent language and behaviour)

Editing and Studio Team: Johnboy (Director) Tarsarlan (Editor in Chief) Pleonastic (Censoring and Public review) MikeySammy (Editor) and Miss Apple (Assistant Editor) Mr Fluffy (Advisor for Public suitability) Prometheus (Legal Counsel) Babydoc_vic (Medical Advisor)

----------------------

Was it good for you too?

If you have a problem with your alias being listed on this thing, hit me at [email protected] and I'll do my best to remove it or make it look like its someone elses fault.

Edit: Fixed spacing, screw ubb to vb conversions!

-plaz out-

Last edited:
4:30 AM : RaverTubbies (Starring Plazma, Evilcalvin, FB1 and Adikkal) (MA 15 - May cause auditory and visual hallucinations, Adult themes, Extreme drug use)
ROFLMFAO Sign me up Plaz!
*hugs plazy-wazy, fb1 and Adgy-Wadgy*
:D :D :D :D :D
[ 29 March 2002: Message edited by: evilcalvin ]

HAHAHAHAHA
Funniest thing Ive seen on here in ages :)
...and I even have my own segment!

We need more news I reckon - people still aren't getting the message...
*stares at plazma* ;)
[ 28 March 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

ah dude im offended! hehe u didnt put MEEEE in the bl television, we ALL KNOW being a star is my destiny. pfft :p
hehe but then again my chosen proffession is going to be film and tv production so maybe just put me in the behind the scenes stuff :)
hehe
[ 29 March 2002: Message edited by: Taliana ]

LMFAO! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But u didn't put me into it :( :(
Can I be in the news with Tars and Pleo?
I wanna be one of those naked weather chicks that users a big stick!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
PS I like the sound of all the TV programs that are rated G mmmmmmmmmm

Can I join the 4:30pm TV show with PK??
Maybe I'm just horny atm??

But how on earth will Tars and Pleo stay up all day to cope with news at 7am until 10pm? I can't begin to imagine....I'd like to have an occasional special - "Bad Medicine" for those who think Good Medicine is a bit too good. (Although that title gives me scary visions of Bon Jovi-eek)

In the little 5 minute shows between cartoons in the afternoons can we have mini amusing paper/pleistoscene stop motion cooking shows?
OR
"Beyond the World", a mini science show that discusses the physics behind the "JAM DONUT TRANSPORTATION DEVICE" and other seemingly perfectly viable ideas that people have while smashed watching star trek?
---------------------------
Hank: Have you ever seen someone say goodbye to his shoes?
Homer: Yes, once

I want a show...
how about, how to be sarcastic and cynical and still swear you're not jaded :p perhaps as a segment on the infotainment show :p
Or, on the news section, drug conspiracies: Are the CIA really the worlds largest producers of crack cocaine, and how do I get my hands on their stash :p~

RaverTubbies!
Haha,
"Ohh calvy-walvy where oh where did you put the balloon?"
"Its in your hand adgey-wadgy! Teehee teehee"
*much hysterical laughter ensues*
*composure finally regained*
Plazzy-wazzy "nang"
*hysterical laughter ensues*
Hours of entertainment for all!
Actually i propose a new show for the RaverTubbies - "The Nang Testament"
The history of the world told in 8 parts revolving around the word nang, nangs and nang related paraphenalia.
Warning the word nang may lose all meaning through overuse.
Adikkal

^^^LMFAO
plazzy wazzy:nang.
calvy walvy:nang?
adgy wadgy:nang nang.
calvy walvy:nang nang, nang nang nang nang.
*hysterical laughter*
*big nang huggles*
calvy walvy:nang.
*hysterical laughter*
[ 29 March 2002: Message edited by: evilcalvin ]

-plaz- LOL...thats quite entertaining...i like the idea of BL TV...but remeber...bluelight isnt life... ;) :D
i think we should have a section on people in the community who are doing good despite of whats going on in their lives...
*starfalls69* :D

I disagree *starfalls69*, life is whatever ^you^ make it. Bluelight features a reasonable part in a lot of peoples lives so it is at least a part of life for them... maybe not you...
-------------------
Bowling averages are way up,
mini golf scores are way down.
And we have more excellent waterslides than any other planet we communicate with.

11pm: BOXING: *starfalls69* vs SupaDiscoBreaka (pay per view only)
6am: meet the (pill) press talks to local dealers about the backlash over dodgy 'gst' pills.

Glad you all liked it, even if some of you didn't rate your own show, hey, don't despair, this is just one day of 7. ;)
As to anybody who wondered how Tarsy and Pleo could manage those hours, they're a couple of tweakers, as if they couldn't. ;)
There may be more to come.
-plaz out-