BlueTV is HERE!

ROFL @ ravertubbies.
Extreme drug use is about right ;)
Lot's of giggling, khandi, and that wonderful smiling sun that seems to appear to me after a big night out. I must say Mr Sun I never knew you where into bluelight as well!! I mean think of all the EXTRA fun we could have had!! Mr Sun I hope to see you again this Sunday morning. :) ( Sun-day morning ;) ) I hope to hear more about your wonderful travels, and I have some new ones for you as well!!!
P.S Attempting to communicate to Mr Sun without adequate eye protection may result in a elevation of the visual senses ;)
* Continues Giggling, and hopes what he just wrote makes sense ;) *

BlueSports - Samaurai Glowstick Light Duel of Death (combatants : danslave, Fruit_Tingle, Smil-E, BLACK_ICE and evilcalvin)
Nang Politics Hour - with all bluelighters (convened by corch)
[ 31 March 2002: Message edited by: evilcalvin ]

how bout khandiravers and with a theme song similar to teletubbies: over the hills and far away khandi kids come out to play :)

well done plaz...
7:30 AM : BlueLight Breakfast Hosted by #K9# and Friends (MA 15 - Drug use, Sydney In Jokes
^^^ very clever... :D

Nah, this can't be the correct programming schedule for BlueTV! There is not nearly enough drama.... ;)
Otherwise, good thread!

Nah, there's no drama on BlueTV - that's saved for Sydneys regional report... ;)

Special: This Sunday night at 7:30pm, EST
BlueTV presents "Where Are They Now?"
A special retrospective look at the rave and hip-hop anthems of yesteryear. We interview Young "Bust a Move" MC, Hocus "Here's Johnny" Pocus, and a whole host of other talents, along with a hearty share of dimwits who got rich off some Happy-hard piece of crap because it included an amusing sample from "Family Ties".
Join Wiretrippa and Evilcalvin, dressed in the world's only smoking jackets made entirely of Kandy, and take a trip down memory lane.
That is, if you remember a damn thing about rave culture 5 years ago. Pleo's still having trouble remembering his Hotmail password....

man that was funnnny plaz...like apollo said, you are very observant arent you 8)
and pleo... :p
Melbourne has their dramas too...
and Sydney has had far less dramas since the exit of one particular BLer (but we wont go there again)
anyway...lyw plaz hun

also special screening of the miss/mr kandi kid australia pageant, where cont4estants compete against each other in fields such as
*brightest outfit
*most bracelets
*outfit coordination-extra points for homemade phatties
*best glow-sticking/lazers
ooh ooh ooh and an open learning show- kandi for beginners, in which well show you how to turn an ordinary jaded raver into a happy smiling bouncy kandi kid in just 2 weeks! the course includes bracelet making, and elementary plur for beginners ;)

7:45 PM - The inherrent dangers of Ecstasy revealed! It makes you get massaged by 45 year old bald men while you are being entertained by the skill factor of twirling glowsticks..

I'd like to put a pilot show on as well called 'The all New2XTC'. A gameshow where people have to the guess the price of various drugs and the person who gets the closest wins a prize. These prizes could include 'feeling good', 'double dropping', 'not testing' and 'not doing any research'. There could even be a bonus round with big prizes including 'being enlightened', 'neuro-toxicity' and the ill fated 'death from OD'. Rated G and a must watch for the whole family.