Bluelight's Brightest and Best Memories...

personally,
me thinks ignoring the fuckwit is the best option....it's highly unoriginal, it's scarcely daring or funny, it's moderately annoying and barely worth the attention.
bygones.
[ 25 April 2002: Message edited by: Acuity ]

Acuity...you couldn't have forgotten the finger man...he was the guy (in the yellow jersey)who walked passed us when we were sitting outside the church...looked at us and then bit a chunk out of his finger...remember yet...your quote from then was...

Aaaaaaahhhhhh, yes indeedy! how could i have forgotten that? he was pure class...gosh, i want me one of those! ;)
well, last night i had a get-to-gether with a few friends, ended up absolutely off my head, lying flat on their kitchen floor, having a grand ol' giggle. for three hours.
and tonight, i have a mate who's emmigrating to australia....so, it's his farewell. oooooooh, it's gonna be a messy one! life is hard! :)

it's never easy saying good bye to anyone is it. :(
I will check out that web site you posted, it's pretty short notice so I am sure it will be pricey...
I have been somewhat inebriated three nights this week and tonight is going to more o'the same. yay for beer :)
congrat's on the new job conor :) income = drugs
[ 26 April 2002: Message edited by: code-09 ]

I dont think I did this thread justice in my earlier post, I really cant say how good last weekend was and how great every single one of you is. I dont think there could have been a more friendly and entertaining group of people.
Everyone was so nice and I wish we could all get together much more often as I had an amazing night, its taken me a week to really think back and see how good it was. I keep remembering random bits of the night the more I think about it and I cant express how good it was.
Everyone got along great and it was as though we had all known each other for years, I guess when people have the same ways of looking at life and certain common interests then its always going to be fun when they get together.
I hope I can see every single one of you again as soon as everyone can meet up and hopefully we might get even more people next time! If there could be a meet up arranged for sometime around the start of july I think that would be great :)

just cos i can, let me tell you that i've been absolutely wasted for the past two days!!!!!! what a blast!
man, my brain is soooooooooh dehydrated it actually does resmeble a dried out sponge. aaaah, the woes of acuity.
unfortunatley, i did promise myself that after a long, very intense and fucked up relationship with coke, i wouldn't do it again. how much self-disciple did i express? zero. man, oh boy am i weak or what?

Yah ive spent the whole week pretty fucked aswell, cash running low infact cash run out, me no cash me no drugs hmmmmmmmm looks like I need something else to do to occupy my time,

I though I did pretty well at cuting back last week but now I realised that I did class A's onece and smoked about a 1/2 of skunk so maybe my week wasn't o clean ;(
never mind

Two in a row.....???!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!
Mate... I cant remmeber the last time I did a weekend with out some sort of drugs..... Havent had a clean week for about 4 months at least....
Just wack a sign on my head saying "dangerous abuser" and throw me to the americans.....

Hi,
I've not been able to read all of the above posts because I've been moved to a very vulnerable position in the office and I really can't spend much time on BL at the moment. Hopefully with a lot of screaming and kicking I'll be able to rectify this, but I just wanted to stick my nose in here.
I'm really sorry/gutted/pissed off/generally peeved that I couldn't make it into the club. On the weekend I'd been ill for a total of two weeks and was just getting better so I really didn't wanna risk going into a relapse. That said though, it was really great to see you all for an hour in the bugbar at least. I'm glad you all had a spiffy time and next time, in sickness or in health, I'll be getting megamashed with you guys. Just give me the date now so I can inform the hospital.

Hedonistic Angel
you are a dangerous offender with those trousers you had on hahaha, just kidding luv.
okay today has been the fucking day from hell. anything that could go wrong and that's sucks great big ass has happened today. My associate has fuct off on vacation with out telling shit he has been working on for the last three months. curses, Curses, CURSES!!! mojo jojo style

HAHA
well spoke to angle a little and she could hardly string a sentence together the week after the weekend :)
Sounds like you guys had a wicked time, and am pretty pissed that I didn't make it :(
Still next time,
James

HiJinx!
where are the photo's from out meetup? i'm simply dying to see them....and everyone else who had a picture making machine, any pictures coming soon?
:)

Check out THISbunch of hippies :D
I think there are more... hijinx asked me to post them as she hasn't had time.
Chris