Bluelight's Brightest and Best Memories...

Acuity

Bluelighter
of our most recent UNOFFICIAL meetup on saturday night at the Bugbar/Fridge!
well, i'm sure it's safe to say that not all memories are intact, if any at all...must be the holes in the brain people keep telling me about ;) all the same, let's gather round and try oh try we must to recall our finer moments not only just for the laugh, but to inform our fellow BL's who didn't make it, what they really and truly missed out on! :)
For me, let's just say that meeting you all was certainly one of my finer choices in life. and even though some of you thought me mad for coming on my own, overcoming my intial 'crap, there's no one yelling Bluelighters in here' moment, it certainly was worth it!
Ghod forbid that i forget anyone here, i'm still searching for my marbles (for a splendid change!).
My Favourite BL Couple: aaahhhhh, two extraordinary people coming together (ghod help us), Titania and Dr Seuss. Mrs was having an excellent time sitting on the floor, chit chatting back and forth, grin on face, but i did manage to see her sneak off for a dance of two - well done, my saffa friend ;) and Dr, everytime i saw you were off on your next expedition, dragging mashead in tow, to go find that one missing member of our entourage that no-one else managed to sense! mmmmm, perceptive man, well done! oh, titania, thank you so much for chewing mightily through all that gum, to be forever free of taste, for the benefit of my sensitive tum-tum.
Hedonistic angel, she's as pretty and sweet as her screen name sounds. indeed. however don't be fooled, she's also highly mischievous and sense of humour so wicked and large she had myself and Titania in fits of laughter for a good steady hour or two. a better friend, i am sure, one cannot find - and thank you for the half share thingy!
Mashead: aahhhhhhhhh, an intriguing fellow me thinks. shy and sweet, cheeky and chatty! he was all over the place, everywhere i turned he was there...his presence was always felt by me. and i trust that when you do visit london more frequently, you'll count me in to get wasted with you. again.
MrGeezer and Louise: well, as per usual, MrG had us well entertained and i do believe, if my memory serves me correctly, there are photo's to prove this. oooh, i can't wait! by the time we hit our morning joints out in barbican somewhere (with mashead, mashed, pointing vigorously at passers-by ????) MrG was on such top form, i was scared shitless that i'd never stop laughing for long enough to come up for air. And Lady Louise, i've yet to see another girl roll as hard as you did that night - damn girl, i'm green with envy. both of you, you made me laugh, a lot, and for that alone, i thank you for! til the next time.
Base, although i did not get to chat with you, a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you and Emma. what a story that will make, huh?
Oh Johnnyboy, how i weep for you for your deep loss, for something so close to your heart ;) all the same, i hope the evening was not a complete bust for you. and thank you for those er, wicked joints you rolled and shared. my head will always be eternally grateful!
Irishman, oh please tell me i haven't lost it all together and gotten this wrong! it's all evident that you had a winner of a night. good on you. we did indeed have a heated discussion on the lack of wisdom non drug users feel the freedom to express. how can i not be fond of someone who agrees with me, mmmmm? ;) i will admit, despite your high entertainment value, i have forgotten your name. please forgive me? I beleive there's a LOVINGIT that fits in my night, somewhere. oh, the delusions of being a blonde.
HiJinx and Code9...i address you as such as this is how i last remember it. it was just GRAND to meet you both and damn it, we better see you again. grazie for the company and the many a laugh!
Jase and Chris: i think we're all in agreement when i say that we're all so friggin impressed with your 250 mile drive to join us in a debautched evening! it was definitely something to meet the very man who has, through thick and thin, brought us together. wow!
so to Sambo, who surprised us all with his presence. hang on, i do however remember that you were there in body, but the mind was still to follow ;) maybe next time we can chat more, i usually go through patches of quietness, which is hardly condusive to doing just that. next time, Sam.
Conor, the man with the ever-present silent but cheekily content grin! it's a first that i've met someone who can make me laugh and grin without having to say terribly much. pure class, my friend.
I'm awfuly sorry for those i have not addressed. my brain power, it's debatable if this ever actually existed or am i taking enough drugs to convince myself otherwise?, is running short. very short and thus, i stand before you as a blonde who's dazed and confused. yet again! so please, give me a chance and i shall endevour to return to add more. and more and more.
in the meantime, once all heads and weary bodies have been rested, we all await for you to share your memories of this Excellent and Life-compelling evening!
and i am also proud to say, i was the first person fucked and the last one dancing!!!! is there, my fellow BL's, any connection here?
so, good night or good morning to you all. also, in case any of you weren't quite sure if any of my smartass remarks were in all seriousness, i assure you, in such circumstances, i am never to be taken seriously.... :)
til my further addition. ciao. can someone, anyone, get me to shut the hell up?
*waves frantically, good night*
[ 21 April 2002: Message edited by: Acuity ]
[ 22 April 2002: Message edited by: Acuity ]

and in my defense, i would like to add that i was the first person fucked of the evening, because somehow i was not informed that we all were to wait til midnight! oh well. i was a happy girl nonetheless, watching a handful of you literally watch the hands of time to meet at twelve.
afterall, i wouldn't want to be labelled as the dazed and confused one as well as lightweight....that would be too much to bear. har har!

Well all I can say is that was an AWSOME night :)
Was great to meet everyone there :D
When's the next one?
Jase really enjoyed himself too :p
Chris

I dont know if this will make sense but ive spent the last day giggling and trying to answer the questions I get......... you know the questions that sound really stupid but make lots of sense to me!
DrSeuss and Titania! wow
24.gif
(I dont need to say anything else)
Acuity was nice meeting you and I hope I made sense, lol you can dance and go all night very cool! and our little exchange was fun although on the grandscheme of things that probably really added to my fuckedness so thank you! If I ever have any money to get messy in London then itd be cool to get mashed with you again, I might actually dance if there is a next time!!!!!
Geez and Louise! Such a lovely couple nice to see them getting fucked together! Maybe we can discuss the merits of the spanish football league in more detail another time...... oh and im really sorry to both of you about the *'s
Sambo and Hedonistic angel nice meeting you both again although I think the only contact I had with either of you was to say "how are you?, im really fucked" **cue gurning**
hijinx another really brave person to come by yourself, well looks like you left in good company ;) thanks to code09! who was also very brave to come by himself and also managed to find me, somehow I was the first person he asked when trying to find bluelighters!
Johnny and conor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You two are fuckin sound, me and johnny went through the whole we've been taking far too many pills and our bodies really dont like them lets stand by the sinks coming up for a while thing together! nice to find someone to stand by the sinks with! Especially with the <////////>~~~~ you roll! (scuse the pun) Conor I dare you to go one minute without smiling! I dont think I could look at you and not smile its impossible! Nice meeting both of you
Jase and Chris, great to meet both of you and you came such a long way, hope the car journey back was a lot of fun....... ;)
Lovingit and eszergood (sorry about the spelling) you guys were fucked infact f00ked made me laugh loads and fitted in really well with the messiness that seemed to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on........
Base/craig and emma! really nice meeting both of you and congratulations again, I think I had a couple of conversations with you two but that was when I was not really hither nor thither!
Funky and your girlfriend who was really nice but I cant remember her name, well I could if I tried but im too busy eating these skittles, anyway! was wicked to meet you after talking to you for so long, hope next time we can talk more and get fucked together, hope your ok!
Squirt and your friend!! cool another nationality that was there! really nice to meet you and I realised I did something really wrong, lol I said code09 was American to you or the other way round but now I realise he was actually canadian, is that relvent? hmmmmmmm well ive made myself look stupid enough already so anything I can say that might stop me from looking really dumb and drug fucked is good!
c89! Dont know how you actually found us but then again we all managed to find each other in the end, was cool meeting you :) again apologies about any random conversations
I think that is everyone, if there was anyone there that I didnt mention then I really am sorry and to the woman who told us ducks dont have dicks, thanks! I will remember that, not that you are reading this but then again bluelight is where all the fucked people seem to gather.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Im certain ive forgotten someone, no wait im scared ive forgotten someone cos I dont want to miss anyone out cos you are all so nice!
Much apologies to everyone for my random conversations its not the drugs either, im always like that, infact I behaved very well well apart from the twoceebee.
[ 21 April 2002: Message edited by: masheadatronic ]

/seething with jealousy....glad you guys had a good time though ;)
Anything that Acuity will make an effort for has to have been good.
[ 22 April 2002: Message edited by: Simon ]

I'm still trying to remeber most of Saturday and what I do remeber is still mostly a blur, but I remeber I had a wicked time.
Everyone was well friendly and went out of their way to make everyone feel comfortable.
Kudos to Conor or Dee (can't remeber which) for finding that big pile of cushions that we managed to make our home for the night. Without that where would we have been able to lie about on the floor and look fucked.
Respect to ezergood & Lovin It for helping me after my loss :) and looking like you where both loving it all night.
Thanks to Dr Suess & Titania for being the ever happy peace loving couple that they are and spreading good vibes all night.
Geezer & Louise, was wicked to meet you again Geez, and BIG hello for Louise, meeting you for the first time was a pleasure.
Mashead, what can I say but a big thanks for making the long jorney down. Was well cool meeting you, your definatly as hardcore as you sound and I enjoyed our come-up throw up in the toilet :)
Acuity thanks for being the ever dancing insparation to all of us. Altough I spent most of the night puddled on the floor you'll be pleased to know I did dance once or twice :)
Hedonistic, didn't speak to you to much but fucking nice cakes you made
14.gif
I know me and conor both loved 'em. k++ for all the dancing you got done.
Funky + girlfriend, was really cool you both made the effort to come down and see us even though you where ill. Hope the jorney back wasn't too bad.
Base/Craig + girlfriend, sorry I didn't reall speak to either of you much I was pretty fucked for most of the night but was good to put a face to a name anyway. My mate conor said he'd spoken to you a bit and that you where a well safe geez.
Hijinx, glad we all found each other in the end, if it wasn't for that shirt we may never have found you :) . Was good to meet you and I hope you had as good a time as you looked like you where having.
Sambo, was nice that you turned up, you where allmost as quite as me but looked like you where enjoying it anyway. Hope you had a good time anyway after your long jorney.
Jase + Chris, another pair with a long jorney. Was an honor to have a founding member of BL at the meet up and a nice guy at that. Chris was good to meet you aswell and I hope the two of you can attend future meet ups.
Code-09, glad you could come and much respect for coming by yourself and managing to meet us all. K++ for adding to the list of nationalitys that made it there, Canadian, English, Welsh, Norther Irish, Australian, South African and American. If I missed one out sorry ;)
Squirt + friend, thanks for coming along to the ghettos of Brixton and meeting us all. Always cool to have people from around the world to add diversity to our group. Didn't chat to you much but glad you came.
I'm sure I'm forgeting atleast 3-4 people but I'm sorry I was well fucked and probably didn't even realise you where BL'ers on the night or just can't remeber speaking to you :) sorry :) glad you could come anyway.

mashead....LoL at the duck story! yes, that was me sitting beside listening to this funnily fucked up girl ask us "do you think ducks gather weed with their dicks when swimming in water?" or something like that, tis a shame they don't have dicks. apparently, but this is not my area of expertise.
Simon...why, thank you dear sir! it was a truly WICKED night! the music was fantastic for the most part and they certainly went all out with the neon decorations and the stage entertainers! i actually had some frizzy haired guy jump into a twenty minute discussion about why less really is more. oh man. what a laugh!
I'll have you all know that i did depart the group on sunday for any other reason except for one of my housemates inviting ten friends over for a barbie. thank fuck i did haven't to do much other than drink cocktails and chat them into dementia, not there was much choice anyway ;) i suspect they'll never come back after that....

Well I have to add that me and Emma had a wicked night also. Hopefully we can make the next meetup and stay a bit longer (I had work at 8am so left at 3:30)
Suess and Titania - great to meet you guys, dropped you a mail about sunday.
Bob - Nice one mate, looked like you were having a pretty cool 2CB trip there. We did chat a couple of times but you were fairly wasted :)
Johnny Boy - Sorry I didn't get to chat to you much, hopefully we'll catch up better the next time.
Conor - Nice to meet you mate, you were the one I recognised when walking into the bug bar so cheers for that.
Geez and Louise - Really good to meet you guys, cheers Geezer for organising the thing, quality job.
Hedonistic Angel - Nice fleuro outfit, quality cakes what more can I say? Nice to meet and chat to you.
Code09 and Hijinx - Didn't realise that you guys had only gotten together that night - nice one, you both rocked.
Acuity - Nice to meet you, sorry I didn't get to talk more.
Lovingit - Didn't get to chat much but you win the prize for biggest gurn of the night - good to see :)
Jase, Chris and Sambo - didn't get to chat much but good to meet you
Anyone else I've forgotten about I apologise, the drugs were working :D And thanks to everyone for the congrats.
Cheers,
Craig

Teehee.... I had fun :D
I swore to myself last night that when it got to posting my comments, I wouldn't name specific names since I am bound to forget someone and cause offense. But since everyone else is doing it, I'm gonna jump on this ole bandwagon here. If I forget you, please understand that I am a rather knackered scatterbrain so it was totally random that you happened to be the one I forgot and I sincerely apologize...
Here we go, in no specific order other than the order that I recall it all...
Titania: Good to see you again darling. As usual a night that involved a lot of hugging and making pointless comments that the other could never quite understand.
DrSeuss: A pleasure as usual my friend. May I say that you have to be one of my favorite bluelighters to hang around with after a drug binge. I dunno, must the same skewed humuor or something :)
Tell me, are there many people living in the barbican centre?
Masheadatronic: Bob, although this is the second time I've met you, I'm counting it as the first since the last one was a write off. You are every bit the cheeky little bastard your screen personality suggests. My eternal thanks for doing me that favour, for which I definitely owe you one.
Is god real?
Louise: I am going to emal you this link in the hope that it will inspire you to sign up and stick yer name down in here. Thanks for everything, coming with me, getting on so well with all my internet friends, not going apeshit at me for my slightly excessive consumption, and for just all round being the most amazing girlfriend I could ever wish for. I love you :)
Base/Emma: Well, sadly I got far too mashed before I got the chance to have too much of aconversation, but it was nonetheless good to meet you both. Huge congrats on the whole engagement thing, and at the next meetup you'll be up the top of the list of people I have yet to discuss life the universe and everything with.
Johnny: Nice to see you again chief. Definitely one of the more wasted among us, I'm only sorry I wasn't a bit more helpful with your situation owing to generally being a bit fucked and not quite understanding what you were talking about. Oh, and I promise I'm gonna make sure the next meetup I organise won't be at a trance/hard house event :)
Connor: The genial skinhead dude. Mate, I have never seen anyone arrive at a meetup so stoned. Props to you for even being arsed to leave the house, let alone go clubbing. Now POST MORE BITCH ;)
LOVING-IT!: One seriously fucked chappie I seem to recall. Props to you for being a bloody good reprasentative for the youth of Ireland.
Eezer: Another one who although I spent a good proportion of the evening with, I don't actually recall much of what was said :( Another one on that list of people to make a definite effort to talk to before I drop next time.
Hijinx: Props on being the Bluelighter with the most common sense of all of us, by wearing a top with your user name on it! Congratulations on err...well...whatever went on on Sunday morning I guess ;)
Code-09: Well, congrats for your Sunday morning too ;) Another foreign representative getting a taste of 'ardkore action UK stylee...
Jase: Nice to meet you mate, and seriously top effort on getting there. Possibly one of my fuinniest recollections of the evening, was having the founder of Bluelight, the man who we all hold in the utmost reverence, and the original Arch-Pill Monster of Bluelight, staggering over towards me, nearly tripping and landing on top of me, and giggling
I'm really fucking stoned :D
Chr1.5: You don't look like a hippy - I was expecting a FunkyAlTreeHugger style ponytail. Regardless, yer a top chap, and I hope you and Jase, our new Wales and Arse-end-of-nowhere crew can make the next one. Oh, and you're still a greenlighter so oop yours (on priciple) ;)
Sambo: Special prize for being the most fashionably late Bluelighter, and for deciding at eight o'clock to get on the train for London on yer own and meeting us all. You were a little quiet mate, but then somewhat mashed I suspect? Anyways, I thought you were coming over for a smoke last night? Fall asleep?
Hedonistic_Angel: Apart from the award for the most outrageously coloured clothes I've seen, it was actually the first time I've been out with you for quite some time. Possibly since my birthday. It was a cracker as usual, and I do believe it's your turn to email me beeyotch?!?! ;)
Acuity: I knew you were Acuity as soon as you walked through the door and kept looking over at our table. I would have come over and spoke to you, but I didn't know for sure and I didn't really want to start aproaching random females in a bar asking "Do you Bluelight?" Anyways, you are a true hardkore on the dancing front, every time I looked at you you were going at it large raver stylee. You need to meet our Twiddlebug...
Funky/Lindsey: Good to see you'se two again. Shame you couldn't make it clubbing, but what with Funky being a sever lazy hippy I suppose it was to be expected ;) Anyways, like I said before you left, you ought to come down mine one weekend for a large smoke or summat...
Squirt & CO: Thanks for taking the time to come down and say hi. It was a shamre you couldn't make the club, as I was looking forward to finding out once and for all if we are really far more mash up than our yanky friends.
OK, on a general note, thank you all so very very much for coming. It was good to have so many make the effort and come down, even those who didn't come to the club. I was more than a little bit nervous on the way up thinking, shit, what if no one turns up. It was hugely satisfying to see so many arrive, and it has made me determined to organise another one in the not too distant future. Once again thank you one and all for making a hugely successful event happen.

"/seething with jealousy....glad you guys had a good time though"
HA ha, i feel that - hopefully the next one will be better timed to be in concurence with a dip in my bank overdraft :)
Sounds excellent, and McGeezer - I won't be able to believe it if with that list you've forgotten a few ppl

Greenlighter hippies rock! :p
I can say that it was genuinely nice to meet you all equally, and will do my best to get to be @ the next one with the founder hippy. :D
Chris

OMG! I am in love with every single fuckin one of you guys!!!! Saturday was possibley THE BEST nihgt of my life!!! Thanx for making my birthday (or actually 9 days before it!!!) so damn good!!!!
Okay... here goes on the peeps I met front!!!
Titania- Might I just say here, I do honestly believe I have met a soulmate in you. You are a beautiful person and I will love you for ever, thankyou for being you. Crazy girl!!!! See ya soon! Thankyou for putting up with me talking pilled up shite!!!
Best quote- "Tell that bastard I'll come down there and kick his ass! And I'm South African!"
The Doc- Suess.... baby.... you are fantastic! You amuse and amaze me in equal measures! Keep up your strength in character... its admireable! You make a wikkid dancing buddy!
Best quote " It'll be worth it! Honest!"
Acuity- This girl is nearly as hardcore as me! NEARLY! Fantastic dancer..... wonderful girl!!!
Best quote- "My my girl, have you got a body on you......Now, just smile and say thankyou!"
Masheadatronic- was top to see you again Monkey! Sorry i didnt get to chat to you much.... but you appeared to be having a top night!!! You have a wikkidly cheeky sense of humour!
Best quote- To a vicar "Does God actually exsist?"
Johnny- seemed quite... but then I am not suprised! Was good to meet you tho! Fellow April baby!!! Cheers for the smokes.... Keep your chin up... you'll get through it!!
Best quote "Hash muffins??? Yeah? Dont mind if i do!"
Conor- I have NEVER seen anyone smile as much as this guy!!!! You are the kinda person you cannot be miserable around!! Was great chatting to you, and coming back to the cusions to find you still sat there after I had bee dancing for several hours!!!
Best quote- Re: his grin "I dunno man, its just kinda permanantly stuck to my face!"
Base and Emma- cool to meet you.... both wikkid peeps.... Hope Emma wasnt too freaked out by all us crazy bluelighters......! Congrats btw.... I only found out in the morning!!! Hope everything goes well!All the best!
Best quote- "Will you marry me? ... "Yes!"
Hiijinx- Babe!!!! It was soooooooooooooo good to meet you after what James had said about you!! You are a wiikkid wiikkid girl!!! I loved chatting to you... thanx for listening!!! Just let me know how you want them trousers, and they'll be in the post before you can say 'I'm so fucked!'
Best quote- "Nice arse..... Bi? Yeah me too!
Eeezer Good- cheers for the dancing partner!!!! You rock!!! Nice to put a face to that cool name buddy!!
Best quote "Man, I could really do with a packet of crisps right now!"
LOVINGIT!- Dude, northern Ireland all the way!! You are a really sweet guy... and fair play fro coming on your own!!! See ya at the next one!
Best quote- "Northern Ireland IS shite... but its okay coz I'm an athiest.....
Geezer- what more can I say? I love raving wiht ya mate! You crack me up! THURDAY NIGHT! MINE!
Best quote- "The new church slogan; Come in and pray, or fuck off!"
Lou- Babe get your ass in this forum! It rocks! Good to see ya after far too long! You are hardcore!
Best quote "Oh shit, I've lost my drugs! Oh wait, here they are!
Sambo- Hunny... its been far to long since we did that... I've missed you! Hope you had a good night... sorry we didnt get to chat much.
Best quote "Sorry..... what? I'm a bit mashed...."
Code 09- nice to meet you too bud! You looked pretty happy!!! Nice one bruv!!!
Funky and Lyndsey- short but sweet stay! Niice to put a face to the name dude!!! See ya hopefully more at the next one!!!
Sorry if there was anyone I forgot!!!!!
But seriously, you are all the nicest bunch of people I have ever met...... I really hope to see you all soon!!!!! Hugs to you all!
The Angel

Geez... kinda feel asleep, kinda when into a trace. Very strange... can't really remember. You coming to Slinky this weekend? Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on!
I'm definitely up for the next meetup... going to try not drinking before this hand, (I was on the try, alone, what's a wreak head to do?), then maybe I'll come up properly instead and be able to talk rather than being.... well, however I was. Ha-ha-ha.
DrSuess... I loved your island. Pity the fascist oppressor, (security guard), ejected us, (and it was the sight of the disastrous skunk spillage). Don't you wonder why that vicar didn't think 12 people sitting round at 9am, all wide eyed was a little strange? Still, fair play to her... she did her bit.
I'm not going to run through everyone who was there... because I'm having enough trouble remembering being there myself. :) Besides, if I did I'd only miss someone out and that would make me feel worse than not doing it in the first place.
I quite enjoyed the train journey back... managed to invoke the crazy side of my brain, (which I feel always helps in these situations), which basically involved grinning like a loon at Matt & Louise, (and anyone else who happened to catch my eye). Thank you Lou, for driving me home. :) Sorry I didn't make it back. :(

Ok, I didn't see this thread till now. Since this is like the Post-party thread I have reposted my other post (you all still with me?) below. Nice to see everyone has used the same name and shame format as me, top notch!
a few other notes, bigup the vicar who joined our little post-rave drug up in the Barbican, sorry the Nazis bombed your church, these things happen.
Right, also, a quick note, some people said they were doing Homelands this year? When is it, if everyone is going that would be cool, we should have another meetup, everyone who went this time has no choice in the matter, anyone reading who didn't should as well. Hopefully I can drag all you into the D&B tent for some propper raving.
Ok, I'll leave you with me old post from thismorning....
Old Post:
Underpass? I was obviously a bit stoned, but if it was me it wasn't an insult. As for the skunk, well, yeah, I think everyone could see I was stoned all night.
I had a really good time too. If it were D&B, Breaks, Funk, 70s, Garage, Funkier house, Techno, Old Skool.... I would have been up dancing. Me and John did have a little boogie at one stage, and I was enjoying the female dj at the time. However, the next lot on were WAAAAAY too cheesy hardcorish 4/4 2 Unlimited style for me, so are dance was cut short.
Right, appart from people who I addressed as their screen names I forget who was who! Obviously Sambo I remember, as there was only 1 towniee amoung us lol, I'm kidding, ez mate, glad giving up class As and clubbing is working out for you . Ok, a shout also to the following
Seuss, as ever, appalling/inspiring all with his taste in hats.
D, nice to meet you again, see you in may I think (?!?!?!).
Hedangel, hope your orange flares didn't get too messy, cheers for the hash cakes, I had 2 and they were lovely.
Hijinx, glad the top worked out for you
Mashead, lol, ez mate, for everyone who didn't attend Mashead lived up to his name and did the north proud by properly mashing it up.
Mr Geezer & Girlfriend, good to meet you again/for the first time. Another member of the "mashup" squad.
Ok, heres where it gets a little messy, to the people whos screen name I forgot, sorry people, these things happen when you smoke...
Mushroom growing/Yellow Bentley guy & girlfriend, nice meeting you, gonna look into the grow kits, thanks, and yes, Bentleys are the bollox!
Red Cap Guy/Hijinxs new buddy, who turned up alone and went home a couple, alright mate, hope it works out for the both of you
The Creator and friends, alright guys, nice website! Didn't get to talk to you much, but seemed sound.
Blond Girl in black, sorry if I didn't say much.
Irish Guy!!!! Champion gurn mate! Along with Mashead, John, Strobe Guy and Geezer making sure the Bluelight meetup lived up to expectations by getting wasted, nice one.
Strobe Guy (guy with a little white light that sort of made a strobe effect, real short hair), didn't get to talk to you but you looked like you were enjoying it, nice!
American Girl + companion, didn't even say hello to you, sorry, nice to see you acorss a crowded bar lol, maybe next time
Oh my, you know that feeling when you know you are forgetting about 5 people who you spoke to all night, sorry guys, whoever you are, feel free to have a free flame.
Again, sorry if I was a little stoned everyone, but we all seemed to have a good time I thought, which was the main thing. Thanks again to Geezer for making it happen for the second time, both times have been great and I'll be sure to come to the next one.

yeah, that Vicar thing was a bit MAD!
i do remember thinking that it's a bit loopy that i'm sitting, bugged eyed and off my head really, in front of a vicar and all i can recall are the words 'frank lloyd wright' and that, my friends, is the sum of what i can remember of that conversation with the religious lady. did we eventually offer her any cupcakes? ;)
Hedonistic Angel, is that a challenge me dear?
[ 22 April 2002: Message edited by: Acuity ]

Aaah lads, that sounds like The Best Time Ever™
Now I'm 40% more looking forward to my big scary move to England... at some point in the summer I'll meet up with you crazy mofos!

Lol @ Acuity's TM
Homelands is somewhere in Winchester (wherever the fuck that is) on the first of June (a Saturday).
It's about £50, ha ha, mate, I'll be in the drum and bass tent anyway apart from when Jeff Mills is on (and bla and bla, its gonna be a hard choise).
It will be only 3/4 days before my exams (which its the 3rd time i take so if i fail im out of uni HA HA HA. holy shit im in trouble) but that's stopped me the last 2 years... not this time (ive already started revising !!?? what)

I don't think I'm gonna make Homelands btw :(
This weekend has kinda made me pretty skint. Plus, I've done Homelands two years in a row now so it's not like I'm overly looking forward to it anyways.
However, it's on the first of June, finishing at 6am on Sunday 2nd. Coincidentally the pubs in Winchester tend to open early after homelands for a post event beer.
Doubly coincidentally, at about 7am on the 2nd, England play their first world cup match. Is anyone up for a combined football/mash-up type post-meetup meetup type thingumy....?