Bluelight's Brightest and Best Memories...

that's fantastic :) will look for a new name on the list. How's everyones week been? I was told/informed today that I need to get out of the counrty for a few days, soon. Any suggestions?
[ 24 April 2002: Message edited by: code-09 ]

^
what do you mean 'informed'? been up to some naughties then, have you?
if it's just for a few days, why don't you check the easyjet website for cheap flights and let that make up your mind?
i did the same last year and ended up in sardinia for a few days and the flight only cost 20.00 inc tax. :)

sorry guys...only managed to get back to work today...
will post tomorrow, promise!! You are all wicked by the way!!
till tomoz!
hugs!

Oh and which one of you fuckers gave someone my email address?
Ive recieved emails from someone who saw me in london and wants to go out with me and they somehow got my bluelight email address and say they got it from one of my collegues, they have been very vague and vagueness pisses me off so if anyone gave my email address to someone then im not very happy about it as I dont like contact with strangers.#
And if you are the total stranger who has been emailing me and reading this then please try and understand for security reasons that you are seriously pissing me off and if you dont stop being vague your email address is going on my block senders list cos I cant deal with strangers emailing me out of the blue and being so fuckin vague, thank you and fuck off.

Does this seem familiar to anyone:
HI, HOPE YOU ARE OK. SORRY FOR BEING ABIT LAIM, BUT I
MANAGED TO GET YOUR EMAIL OFF ONE OF YOUR COLLEGUES. i
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU ARE SEEING ANYONE AT THE
MOMENT, BECAUSE I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GO OUT WITH
YOU.
PLEASE REPLY BACK.
TAKE CARE J
hi mate i dont think you know who i am. i saw you out
one day from a distance, i really like you, so i
managed to get your email.
my name is jas i am 20yrs old, slim 5.8 short black
hair hazel eyes.
i am studying at luton
hi mate i emailed you because i would like to go out
with you if that is possible.
ok mate i saw you in london with your mate. i am a
student at
luton
What the fuck?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi All,
I had a great night on Saturday.. That club was pretty chilled and I would like to hit that one again.
Thanks to Johnny Boy for those special spliffs (/me things he dosed them with crack :p ), <rGeezer, to say I was stoned was an understatement, although I feel the small amount of bees may have had a little to do with that ;)
I'm not going to list names until I get to see some pictures, as I'll probably muddle them all up.. But no one seems to have mentioned Johnny Boys twin who must have got no end of hassle that night..
Another meetup would be cool, although I think I'm going to GCSS rather than Homelands. GCSS is a bit smaller, which I prefer. Particularly if Sid is comming with me..
I wish I could have stayed a bit longer, we had hardly settled in before I had to go.. Me & Chris did have an interesting drive around central london...
Till next time.. :)
Jase

mash: Tell her your gay. If shes *that* desperate for a shag, tell her you can hook her up with a good pimp..
Ta for lending me that money on Saturday night, it was really appreciated :)
Jason

Jase, gimme a shout if you're going to another meetup and I'll probably tag along with ya (if it's ok :D )
Chris

Lol, yeah John bills em sounth London style, we know how to do our drugs down here. I'm gonna be hitting Gatecrasher hopefully, surely some others from here are gonna attend that, looks nasty.

Bob - Use the email address of the person that's sending you stuff and post it all over loads of gay message boards. That should keep the person too busy to worry about you :)

Wow guys…what an amazing night!! I’ve definitely got to say it was one of the best nights I’ve had for a long, long time! :D The reason I haven’t added to this thread until now, is that I only managed to go back to work yesterday…
Every one of you that came along, was truly amazing and I’m soooooooooo glad I got to meet each one of you!
Now to try and name the names…
Seuss (of course) – I knew it before and I will know it always…you are a truly amazing and beautiful person. I love you!
Geez – It was wicked seeing you again…although, once again we did battle to understand each other (mashed, mashed, mashed!) but as far as I can remember, the hugs were good, as always!
Louise – not sure if you’ve officially joined us yet, if not (geez can give this to you) Why the hell not, come on girl, you’re one of us!! You are lovely and it was brilliant meeting you at last!
Angel – I have to say…I totally agree with you! I knew we would get along, but I really was amazed at how well we did! It feels like I’ve known you my whole life…and that’s probably cause our souls have known each other throughout their lives! :D You are beautiful and so, so, so, so funny! (I know that acuity will agree)…oh but remember to watch out for those roof badgers!! :D
Acuity – (The girl with many, many names!) Well girl…you make me proud to be a saffa…(that doesn’t happen often at all) It was brilliant to meet you and you make an excellent giggling partner!! And I will never get over the hideous site of the finger man! :D
LOVING IT! (don’t forget the exclamation!) – You truly were loving it!! (even though we decided that everyone else was loving it too…they were not LOVING IT!) You are wicked and I didn’t mind all the waiting at all…it did give us time to talk and get to know each other and agree on a whole lot of things…(that’s always a nice thing to do!) you (and everyone else) will be receiving an email within the next few days…’bout the party…mmmmm…please speak to your brother, it would make me so, so, soooooooooo happy!! And a few others too! :D
Eezer good – Well it was really great meeting you! You joined us for the wait at the start and it really was excellent talking to you! I will never get over that tongue…sorry I kept pointing it out to everyone…but you should be proud! I was well impressed by the way you came back from being so mashed, all you could do was lie down…to the guy who couldn’t stop dancing!! Yay you!
Masheadatronic – bob…it was excellent to finally meet you!! You are a wicked person and you are soooo funny!! You were exactly how I expected you to be and I really loved meeting you!! Oh and I just need to say…It does exist!!! :D
Hijinx – It was really excellent meeting you (I feel like I’m saying the same thing to everyone, but I really mean it!) Don’t forget next time, we’re going to be wearing our amazing pants that Angel is going to make us and our matching BL tops…hahaha…maybe not…but, well done for the top idea, it was wicked! And my comment on code 9 and yourself is…YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! You’re both lovely!!
Code-09 – That last comment is for you too! YAY!! :D It was brilliant meeting you as well and you gave me hope, that there are Canadians who like to have fun!!! I really enjoyed talking to you and can’t wait for the next time!
Squirt and matt – Thanks for coming to the Bug Bar, even though we didn’t talk much, it was really good meeting you and hopefully next time you will be able to stay for longer!
Conor – my friend, you light up everywhere you go with that grin of yours, never stop smiling!! Once again it was excellent seeing you (it always is) and I hope your interview went well!
Johny boy – Again it was lovely to see you! Thank you so much for sharing your smoke with us…we will repay the favour!! I hope that you have gotten over your loss…my sympathies were with you!! :-/
Funky and Lindsay – Yay you guys for coming!! Even though it was just for a bit…it’s the sign of a true ‘ardcore bluelighter to come out even when you’re sick! And again it was really good to see you, you’re both wicked! Funky – Ibiza – damn you’re lucky!! See you guys soon!
C89 – wow, excellent that you found us! Happy Birthday for last weekend! I never got to speak to you, but am sure you must be cool, cause, well…you’re a bluelighter! :D so hopefully next time we’ll get to chat!
Chris – it was excellent to meet you! Thanks for travelling all that way, although we didn’t speak much, you seemed really cool! Hopefully we’ll speak more next time and hopefully you guys will be able to stay for longer!
Jase – yay to you for coming all the way as well!! It was a pity that you couldn’t have stayed longer, but maybe next time!!! Excellent speaking to you!!
I am really sorry if I have forgotten anyone…my brain sometimes stops working…well actually it happens quite a bit…but it doesn’t mean I didn’t love meeting you!
Everyone of you was wicked! Thanks for making that one of the best nights I’ve had in ages!! There were some brilliant quotes made on Saturday night…and I just wish I could remember some…I do remember laughing a whole lot!
Big hugs and loads of love to all of you!!!
xxxxxxxx
[ 25 April 2002: Message edited by: titania ]
[ 25 April 2002: Message edited by: titania ]

shit sambo...sorry, i didn't mention you!! See what i mean about my brain!!
It was wicked meeting you too!! Thanks for surprising us all and coming along!!
We spoke a bit and you really seemed cool!! I know we did a whole lot of grinning at each other!! :D

Acuity
yeah my boss told me that in order for them to straighten out my work permits and all, I need to leave for a few days. Apearently that is the law. He told me that I have to leave next Friday on the 3rd, but I said no I can't I am meeting someone :) so I was able to put it off until a week day. He could have given me more notice that's for sure, bastard.
I will look into the easyjet thing, I am not fussy on the location at all. I love to just go and see places, all places. Especially when I get to pass on the bill to someone else hehehe ;)

Originally posted by titania:

Conor – my friend, you light up everywhere you go with that grin of yours, never stop smiling!! Once again it was excellent seeing you (it always is) and I hope your interview went well!

It did! I got the job, 14k to start, then goes up after 13 weeks. Nice, aslo got a £385 tax rebate through today! What a cool few days, appart from some wednesday blues yesterday, the dreaded price you pay for pilling it up I guess, well no more! Appart from Homelands that was my last pill of the year, obviously about 12 pints, 6 pills and half an ounce of punk are needed for an all dayer, goes without saying.

^
you cunt
So I suppose your getting some skunk and charlie for me tonight in apprichiation of all my kind drug sharing ;) lol

I think this got rid of him, I dont like to be rude but its the middle of the week and this guy failed to tell me anything, so I said...
Yes it is a
problem, I dont know who you are, I dont
> even know if you are
> male or female and if you are male which I am
> guessing you are then sorry
> but im not gay. You could at least give me more
> details as to where you saw
> me, because you are really pissing me off by being
> vague, why the fuck would
> I want to go out with a total stranger, unless you
> start being less vague
> and telling me who you got my email address from and
> where you saw me in
> london then fuck off and dont bother me again, you > really arent going to get
> anywhere.
He said.....
THANKS FOR THE EMAIL MATE, I THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE MET
UP, BUT BY YOUR ATTITUDE, I DONT THINK I WANT TO MEET
YOU ANYMORE TAKE CARE.