Bluelight's Brightest and Best Memories...

hahah wicked photos, I look terrible but I guess I was a little fooked.

It's weird just how many memories the pictures bring back! It was a fantastic night, and I think the pictures go some way in showing that!
It's just a pity that I look almost normal in one of them, but in another my eyes are vastly different sizes, I have a fucked up expression and each eye is a different colour! I don't know why everyone else looks like their picture, yet I don't... The other thing that really scares me is that I know there must be worse to come - I can remember having my eyes closed in one of the pictures, and in another I was gurning like a mad-thing - both due to the fact that I forgot a picture was being taken! I also forgot just how long Eezergood's tongue actually was - there's an article in FHM about this at the minute and they're looking for people to challenge record breaking tongues - Eezergood, yours is by far bigger than the others they show, send in the picture!
Anyway, cheers for taking the pics and going to the additional bother of putting them up! I have nothing else to remember the night by, and so these pictures will serve as a permanent reminder as to why I have to give up pills for a while! Can't fucking wait for Friday!!!
[ 02 May 2002: Message edited by: LOVING IT! ]

Eezer.... Now, I dont know if you have a girl friend or not, but if you do she is a LUCKY LUCKYlady!!!!
That is some tounge.... ;)

Cheers for the interest in my tongue :p
It is real, and at this moment I am single. Any offers ;)
LOVING IT! if you want to send it in you can.
Cool pics by the way, brought back a LOT of memories. :D

good god - i have been meaning to post something for weeks, but easy everything sucks and wouldn't let me pull up bluelight. anyway, i'm back in the states, and i wanted to write and thank you all for the loads of fun i had at the bar. :) i couldn't stay long cause the guy who came with me (whose name is adam, not matt :p) was bored. to be honest, i just brought him along so i wouldn't get mugged in brixton - i'm so mean.
it was really cool to meet all of you (and to prove the existence of jase, cause all us yanks think he's not real), and i'll hopefully be seeing you again as i plan on coming back to the uk at some point in my life. perhaps next time i'll be able to stay longer. :) until then, take care!!
love, peace, and chicken grease,
squirtums
p.s. hedonisticangel - thanks again for the muffin! :-D

Oh man, this thread makes me happy/sad. All the friends I miss, the friends I never got the chance to meet.