• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Bluelight-based arrests?

The level of illegal drug use that people admit to on a regular basis on this website is often times pretty astounding, so I don't think most people need to worry about posting here. Not unless you're really dumb.

I remember briefly someone (geetered? I don't know) who was on forced rehab by the courts getting in trouble for his posts and pics on here. Parole officer saved stuff he posted where he said he did drugs and how he was beating the piss tests. The guy came on here and tried to delete all of his stuff but by then it was to late they had already saved most of it. Fucked up his parole and now he can't cheat on his piss tests.

This was all only posted for about a day, bluelight got rid of it and said it didn't belong or something like that.

Anyways YES this place is watched. Which is why everything I post here is fiction and a fantasy internet game (really)

This happened, the user Geetered verifies this on lpage 6 of this thread. But since the gallery has been closed for years I think the likelihood of it happening again is less.

Man, fuck em.
wN3mFKM.png

Light work, sup?

^^^^
Yo let me hold a 20 bluelight brother!

I was joking earlier with a buddy that, around my peer group, a 20 dollar bill is the premium unit of purchase for drugs. "Yeah man, I'm stackin' those Jacksons like a muthafucka!"

You alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyy knoooowwwwww, diesel don't play games. Yeee of course my BL'ers can snag sum dough, all you gotta do is beat me 1v1 in Halo, or NBA 2K15 ;)!

I don't think they'd care about some cash and 3 nondescript pills
GG249, my webcam is terrible for pictures, yet is great for video shit.. I was mad low on grips, I'm sorry, Carl! They should care, I heard I was the man.. Once.

GG249, my webcam is terrible for pictures, yet is great for video shit.. I was mad low on grips, I'm sorry, Carl! They should care, I heard I was the man.. Once.

Haha we know ykm got then gripzzz nikka
Xanny bars to da stars!

think it depends the kinda of place your from and size wise but I'm not to worried bout any of it.

I don't think they'd care about some cash and 3 nondescript pills

Left out the newports bruh with out a valid ID he could very well be Breakin da law

It would be interesting to see what would happen if you had no drugs at all and posted that you had a bunch.

Actually maybe not. They might bust in, shoot your dog and then at least plant some on you so they don't look like morons.

All I really ever have at my house is a bottle of Xanax with my name on it, a speed pipe, and like a gram of meth one day out of the week. If they really want to waste their time on that have at it.

I'll admit I didn't read this whole thread before posting but it was too long and not entirely interesting enough for me to peruse before commenting, as I only know of one incident directly involving bluelight and law enforcement. One time Phreex, who is now dead of a 2 patch fentanyl overdose, organized what he called the "Brown Rave" in a conference room of a Holiday Inn, I think it was. He organized this event on bluelight; it was held in Florida somewhere. However, when people got there, they were immediately searched and arrested if they had illegal drugs on them, especially with intent to distribute, and many of them did, indeed, have illegal drugs. I'm pretty sure something like that is the reason they took down the short lived bluelight find a roommate forum.

I'll admit I didn't read this whole thread before posting but it was too long and not entirely interesting enough for me to peruse before commenting, as I only know of one incident directly involving bluelight and law enforcement. One time Phreex, who is now dead of a 2 patch fentanyl overdose, organized what he called the "Brown Rave" in a conference room of a Holiday Inn, I think it was. He organized this event on bluelight; it was held in Florida somewhere. However, when people got there, they were immediately searched and arrested if they had illegal drugs on them, especially with intent to distribute, and many of them did, indeed, have illegal drugs. I'm pretty sure something like that is the reason they took down the short lived bluelight find a roommate forum.
It's funny how that story has been somewhat lost to history. It's almost an urban legend or some shit. When I first started posting it was often cited as the reason we know LE watches the board. And some people who where there still posted. I know the original posts about it used to be archived but I don't know if they still are after all the server changes and stuff since then.