• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Bluelight-based arrests?

Has anyone ever been solicited by an undercover agent asking to buy drugs from you on this board? Wouldn't that be entrapment?

I wouldnt doubt it if it doesnt happen at least once a week. I just delete messages straight away when somebody is asking for something or asking for information on where to get something. Leave me alone I dont even do drugs anymore...

Re: Any arrests for trading drugs by mail?

Originally posted by lee harvey
Has anyone ever been solicited by an undercover agent asking to buy drugs from you on this board? Wouldn't that be entrapment?

If you receive a PM asking for drugs, or asking if you want drugs, you say "NO" and tell an admin. better yet, dont even reply...

Bluelight is not here to help you do anything illegal.

My first search result

I know this is a very old thread, but the topic is of interest to me, and I thought I could bring some new light into this subject. A member messaged me yesterday, telling me that some of my posts were too direct, too leading. I've been giving this much thought and and decided to see if anyone from bl has been busted for anything...well reading this thread has been eye opening for a start, and I think all newbies should have a gander at all the posts here before saying squat, or writing squat on their profile's page...
I hope this is allowed...To restart an older thread...
The only way to fight ignorance is to teach.
Thanks, Badfish:\

I just gotta remember to look out for threads such as

"Hey, post pics of ur stash (and a picture of your street address and telephone number)"

if the pigs raided my house they would find one empty beer bottle and some weed stems. I don't even have a piece in my house.

and the best way to not get busted on BL is..... *drum roll*...... DONT LIVE IN THE USA!! hahaha so true, to all you BLrs not in the US, you aint gotta worry bout jackshit. To all you BL'rs in the US, watchout fo sho, yo government straight loco yo!

^Yeah, it seems the DEA has the nasty habit of "helping" foreign authorities too... I'm still not too concerned though, possession without intent to distribute will only get you a fine or less where I live.

inode said:
But yes, you shouldn't post pictures of yourself cooking K on the foreman grill smiling.. it's just common sense.

:D :D :D so you think its a bad idea to post pictures of myself in the process of making meth and growing thousands of marijuana plants while holding a copy of my birth certificate, drivers license and a list of my favorite places to sell bulk illegal drugs to very young children?

Not saving your password won't do anything if someone want's to find out if you were here at this site. First bluelight will be in the IE history, and things from the site will be in your temporary internet files, things like saved usernames can be in your cookies, and I think some ISPs keep records of sites people have been to.

I think it is very sad that the DEA and Police would come to a place like BL, where some us of are actually here to share info in the hope of harm reduction and education, instead of busting the guy cooking meth in utah.

Where is the real harm coming from??

Still, its good the most illegal thing I have is Coronas sitting in the fridge!!!

There was a big bust in Perth, Western Australia a several Bluelighter's got raided, was a big story can't remember when it was way back in 2000 or somewhere around there, tried to search for the old thread, couldn't find it. *shrugs*

Shit i thought this site was owned and operated by k-mart.

P.S. Aren't all the ex-bluelightewrs incarcerated? I thought i read that somewhere

hey drug enforcement law, your existance is pointless and counterproductive to the progress of humanity...

One time a juvenile probation officer sent my probation officer my whole gallery and the judge seen it; it included nude picture of me and my girlfriend, several stolen medications, methamphetamine, and multiple bags of marijuana.

They didnt bring any charges on me directly from this, it just looked bag.

Its hard to deny the fact you use drugs when they have pictures of you snorting powder off your girlfriend tit/

Yet, I still have the same user name

Fuck em