• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

black out / seizure from weed

when i was at a frat party, pretty drunk, and had snorted 10 MG adderall... every time i would take a hit of good bud, i would feel like this amazing feeling in my head while at the same time almost totally losing my vision and falling down having to have my friends hold me up, and would be able to stand up again after about 10-20 seconds, was weed the only thing you guys did?

was an awesome feeling by the way

the same thing kind of happened to me i was smoking some high grade stuff grand daddy purps and this was after rolling and before rolling again. i had already taken another pill and decided to smoke so we sat down on the floor outside in a circle packed two bowls for about 10 min and stood up really fast. stupid idea cause i guess was going to get some gum and then at the sliding door as i grabbed the handle i immiedietly locked up and i guess they where talking to me saying don't worry about it and i couldn't talk i heard blahs nothing else just gibberish i stood there forever i felt pain everywhere i hit my head against the wall next to the door and then my friend got me and said hey are you okay. they said i was out for 1 or two minutes and they where trying to talk to me i didn't say anything and then went back inside and said wait what am i looking for? then 1 minute later hmm what are we looking for. i had complete and totall mind fuck for like 1 hour and decided to take a shower to calm down. i did i felt better asked if anyone wanted to smoke a cig and i felt kind of far away but still able to communicate, decided i should just stay up all night with a different friend smoking weed non stop from like 3 to 7 am i had a bad kind of trip after that first toke of weed but then when it was just me and my friend it was all better i really wish someone can help diagnose this problem with just advise i know probably no one is a doctor but why did i suddenly just die for a minute and come back brain fucked help??

This actually just happened to me the other day i very rarely smoke weed usually only when I'm with a friend well anyways we went to a friend's house and they had me take one hit from a pipe i started feeling really bad i started sweating prefusely but I was cold and I turned pale white and i started hearing this loud noise in my head and then i couldn't hear anyone talking around me i remember my neck was hurting me so i leaned back in the chair the next thing i knew my 2 friends were in my face screaming my name and was saying i think she just had a seizure we need to get her too a hospital according to them i had completely fell sideways in the chair like i was trying to pick something up off the floor and twitched a little which i thought i was just sittiing in the chair had no clue what they were talking about i remember them asking me if i could stand well next thing I knew i was in the floor looking up to them and they were screaming my name again and completely freaking out i remember telling my friend i didn't know i had fell never been so scared in my life never even knew that it could make you pass out or have a seizure but i did one of them not once but twice

I remember smoking once, and everyhing went blue, like there was some kind of filter on it.