• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

black out / seizure from weed

^^ Same exact thing happened to me.

smoked a couple joints between 3 people and went out to eat on a patio at a mexican restaurant in about 92+ degree weather..

Extremely hot....extremely high...got a margarita...started feeling weaker and decided to try to go to the restroom (after eating my entire 3 enchiladas :D) and standing i guess caused it to really hit me and i wasnt able to make it to the restroom...started stumbling and almost hit someone's table...when i stumbled back to my chair everyone started freaking out because i was extremely pale.

I sat down and applied ice to my wrists (and ate some) and was fine in a matter of minutes...Still scary ..for me and my family ...

Felt like i lost all blood pressure or something

Last edited:
A few nights ago I was ripped as hell, and while falling asleep, I could hear my friends breathing, and count about 5 inhales/exhales of theirs before I would realize I wasn't breathing. I would wake up, gasp for air, and then drift back to sleep.

It happened to me maybe four times before the fifth time when I didn't wake myself up, just let myself not breathe until I felt my soul leaving my body. After that last time, I woke my friends up to keep me awake until I returned to normal.

Sounds like I didn't just smoke bud, but I swear on my life, it was just some dankkkk dro.

Anyone else have a similar experience? I'm curious as to what could have caused it because my friends were perfectly fine, when they probably smoked even more than me!

it was dank ass bud.
i have blacked out from gnarly bongers before, its something i wish i could do every time i smoke.
i think maybe it was lack of oxygen or blood flow or some shit, but its only happened to me twice in my life.

yea i've had my vision almost completely go out. i had a friend who had trouble seeing and he came a little closer to actually blacking out. we were at coldstone ice cream and he couldnt read his money. it was hilarious. he walked to each of us individually demanding that we tell him which bill was the 20. i laughed in his face. we were extremely faded. im sure its just because situations are more intense when you're extremely high. on top of that, theres the vasodilation, and he may have been locking his knees. all of these things would contribute to potentially losing circulation and therefore blacking out.

Oh yeah, and I drove from DC back to Long Island while high as hell and don't remember most of it. For instance, I remember getting on the LIE after crossing the Queensboro bridge and then I remember hitting exit 49 on the LIE, my exit to Huntington, and being like WTF how did I drive all the way here without knowing it? It's sort of bad, but we all made it home safe and I won't let it happen again.

I love you all.

crooked_letter.

I can't believe after all this time, people still think that weed being laced is likely at all. Why would someone want to kill their best customers? You can pass out from just a little weed if you are predisposed to it, and you're dehydrated and tired or something, you can pass out from a smaller amount of weed than you think...

Dude, weed is laced pretty often... Not "laced" with cocaine (though I've had it happen to me, my dealer thought he would surprise me by hooking me up)... but a LOT of schwag I have bought from multiple sources have had noticeable traces of pesticides or of something to make the brick heavier (ie: something water based).

But you are right about one thing -- Higher grade weed (good KB and beyond).... I've never seen it laced.

I've had this happen twice. First time I used a vap (2nd time I smoked) and last month with like 3 bowls of schwag, that I had forgotten was LOADED with JWH-018.

Fell down, couldn't talk. It passed.

O trust it was not more than I'm used to and the bud I get is always high grade from the club. This time it was my friends dealer from a sketchy school, which makes me pretty sure it was tainted. Thx for the replies guys but I'm never smoking from his guy again
Don't buy from people you don't know where you don't know what they have in them.

O trust it was not more than I'm used to and the bud I get is always high grade from the club. This time it was my friends dealer from a sketchy school, which makes me pretty sure it was tainted. Thx for the replies guys but I'm never smoking from his guy again
it really just sounds like it was too much for you. ive been smoking every day for, i dunno, 3-4 years and ive had a similar happen to me about twice. once was an early time smoking and i had the same stuff as always, just a lot more of it at once and me and a friend both blacked out. another time i did a couple bong hits too many and the rest was history.

having said all that i dont really know much about the chemical side of it. i know that i like getting high and i know how to do it but pesticides and things which it may or may not be chopped with are beyond me really.

I had something similar happen to me late one evening while baked off my ass.

I ended up going to a hospital, and having a bunch of blood and urine taken, and the only conclusion I got was that it wasn't "technically" a seizure because my muscles didn't have elevated pk levels (i believe that's what it was called, may be wrong) and was never given any more of an explanation.

But I did a similar thing, I passed out, flailed my arms and legs a bit, and then was fine, but had massively dilate pupils

Sometimes just passing out will look just like a seizure. In fact, a couple of times it looked/felt to me like I was having a seizure when later tests confirmed I was just passing out. Do you remember passing out? Did you get dizzy? Or do you just remember waking up?

My husband had a series of grand mal seizures after eating pot brownies. They ran an assload of tests to see if the weed was contaminated and found nothing. We both are/were major potheads so it wasn't like he has some wonky reaction to weed, but it'd never happened before and after that two week period it never happened again, so who knows.

Yeah this is a very aggrivating side effect of weed, I've blacked out about 4-5 times, hurt myself twice, once bruised a good portion of my back from falling, and agian almost broke my nose.

this used to happen to my boy all the time. but it was a little while after he first started smoking. everytime he would smoke with my he'd throw up violently and a couple times he had seizures, but he kept trying....

The only instance this has happened to any persons I know they sent me the ganj. I subsequently tested for chemicals as I found myself enthralled by their plight. The grower in this case was using a pesticide containing high concentration of DIOXIN, and DHT.
Dioxin is the active ingredient in such defoliants as agent orange used widely in Vietnam to deny enemy soldiers of the trees cover.
When inhaled it destroys avolia in the lung responsible for "absorbing" oxygen. They also developed clorachne which confirmed my suspicion. The worst part being the latent effects as you can ask any veteran from that war...I doubt such an occurrence repeating itself is very likely. I wonder though why it would not kill the plant unless added after harvest for whatever reason.

It's a side effect from lowered blood pressure. It's exactly like when you stand up too fast and get dizzy/light headed. With the lowering of blood pressure, it can be enough to knock you out though sometimes. I have personally never passed out from weed but I've definitely felt like I might if I stood up after smoking.

during the first week of freshman year of college i met a fellow stoner and invited him to my dorm to vape some bowls. after about 2 bowls and during the third all of a sudden the guy took a rip passed the hose to me and BAM fell to the ground and did the leg shake thing too. he was on the ground for a second or two before he finally said to me are you gonna help me out or just stare at me. i helped him to his feet but it was my natural reaction to just be in awww i didnt know that could happen from smokin weed and quite frankly i thought i was gonna get into trouble for chiefin in the dorms, needless to say i saw the dude all the time from there on out but i could always tell he didnt really like talkin to me and def never took me up any more smoking sessions (even though i dunno why he thought it had somethin to do with me cuz it was his weed we smoked)

during the first week of freshman year of college i met a fellow stoner and invited him to my dorm to vape some bowls. after about 2 bowls and during the third all of a sudden the guy took a rip passed the hose to me and BAM fell to the ground and did the leg shake thing too. he was on the ground for a second or two before he finally said to me are you gonna help me out or just stare at me. i helped him to his feet but it was my natural reaction to just be in awww i didnt know that could happen from smokin weed and quite frankly i thought i was gonna get into trouble for chiefin in the dorms, needless to say i saw the dude all the time from there on out but i could always tell he didnt really like talkin to me and def never took me up any more smoking sessions (even though i dunno why he thought it had somethin to do with me cuz it was his weed we smoked)

You can easily get too much with the vaporizer.....my experience has been that stoners like to over load their pipes and take the biggest hit possible.....1 hit off the vaporbox can easily be like three hits from a bong. easy to over do it with that damn vaporbox

Oh yeah, and I drove from DC back to Long Island while high as hell and don't remember most of it. For instance, I remember getting on the LIE after crossing the Queensboro bridge and then I remember hitting exit 49 on the LIE, my exit to Huntington, and being like WTF how did I drive all the way here without knowing it? It's sort of bad, but we all made it home safe and I won't let it happen again.

I love you all.

crooked_letter.

I live in Huntington too. Whazzup?