• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football?

My draft for my pay league is that day but I could swing it if needed.

Good. Any thoughts on specific rules or a draft day? Also, I still havent heard from eye dew things so if anyone sees he is online, can you pm him. If not does anyone know someone else?

We'll have to set a draft day/time when everyone can be online so we can do the draft. They usually go pretty quick on ESPN's website.

i doubt we'll get everybody online at the same time. if 5 or more people can agree a time, go for it.

alasdair

I agree, Alasdair. I will wait a little more and see if anyone else chimes in and if not just pick a date and time and people will have to autodraft.

So some rules. I made receptions worth 0.5 points as well as every 25 yards of KR/PR yards. I made a missed PAT -2. Everything else I left standard.

6 teams make the playoffs, with each #1 seed getting a bye the first week. Playoffs are week 13 through 16 of regular season.

2 day waiver period. No votes to overturn trades.

Roster is 16 spots, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX, 1 D/ST, 1 K. 7 bench spots, no IR.

I am open to any changes.

I think the last time we did a BL league we actually just pre-set our draft picks and the system did it automatically for us. Always better if you can live draft tho of course.

I signed up but wound up on some draft kings page and couldnt join any league?

is this normal or do I have to do more steps?

Not sure sub. Didnt happen for me and the others did it. Let me check and see if it says you joined.