• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football?

We have had this arguement in leagues I have been. Sometimes it is number of teams, or number of roster spots or number of weekly waiver picks and I always push for more available players because half the fun and skill of FF is combing over the free agents to solidfy your lineup. But this is just for fun and bragging rights so if 12 want to play, so be it. Am I becoming the commish? I dont mind but I work a lot of varied hours.

i suppose so no one else is speaking up
in kitty we trust

Nah, I think I can handle it Mikeoekim. I was just going to leave it open till tomorrow to see if anyone else wants to join. I am off tomorrow and wifey is going to visit her gay husband, so plenty of time. And once the season starts, I will be doing my normal league too so will be active.

Nah, I think I can handle it Mikeoekim. I was just going to leave it open till tomorrow to see if anyone else wants to join. I am off tomorrow and wifey is going to visit her gay husband, so plenty of time. And once the season starts, I will be doing my normal league too so will be active.

Wait

Did you just say your wife is going to visit her gay husband?

Yeah. Is that not a known thing? Many women have a special, close gay friend who is referred to as the gay husband/boyfriend. No disrespect to homosexuals, I like this guy a lot, and no fidelity issues.

Yeah. Is that not a known thing? Many women have a special, close gay friend who is referred to as the gay husband/boyfriend. No disrespect to homosexuals, I like this guy a lot, and no fidelity issues.

Oh ok
I have little to know experience with relationships or marriage, and avoid people in relationships.

Married people are fine as long as they dont have kids, which I dont. Give us a chance Mike.

This is awesome! I don't remember a year where we had this much interest from so many established members. I am looking forward to kicking all your asses ;)

This is awesome! I don't remember a year where we had this much interest from so many established members. I am looking forward to kicking all your asses ;)

you need to browse harm reduction more, the drug have rotted your brain

Sorry guys, some shit came up yesterday and I never got to it. DWE would make 9 so somebody convince someone else to play. I was going to set it up right now but an odd number of teams sucks.

Alright, thats ten. I will set it up tomorrow after work. Give me some dates for the draft when you guys are free. Labor day weekend seems perfect but anything after this week works.

I'm free whenever but I think a weekend afternoon is fairest for people who work. Or like 9 eastern on a weeknight.

I think you have to invite people in order for them to sign up - the link tells me that I can't view the league page because it's private.