• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football?

NeighborMike

Bluelighter
Anyone want to start a league and play? Its not worth doing with under 8 people really.

I may be down. Participated last year and was really lackluster. We only had 6, though.

I'm in! We have one every year and it's usually been a big success. Maybe one of the mods can make a custom title happen for the winner like in years past?

man...hell yeah...Im a Falcons fan.
currently watching the Browns vs, redskins on NFL Network

Making the league is easy. Ive done it before. I want to try out fleaficker as Yahoo kinda sucks and cbssports you have to pay. Dont know how good ESPN or others are as have never used.

ill join if it's espn since it'll be easy to do my lineups each week with my other league.

I count 7 so far. Anyone else I am missing?

Kittycat5
NeighborhMike
GenericMind
Crimsonjunk
Mikeoekim
Eye dew things
Silverwheel.

So that makes eight. I think we could push it to 10 but would prefer 8. If nobody disagrees, we will go with the above.

Lets leave the thread open till tomorrow. If 2 more people want to join, fine. But 12 is too much.

i like 12 because it really tests how much u know in the later rounds. i cant remember if ive ever done one below 10.

but if we only get 8 though im not gonna make a big fuss or anything

hopefully some more regulars will join in

We have had this arguement in leagues I have been. Sometimes it is number of teams, or number of roster spots or number of weekly waiver picks and I always push for more available players because half the fun and skill of FF is combing over the free agents to solidfy your lineup. But this is just for fun and bragging rights so if 12 want to play, so be it. Am I becoming the commish? I dont mind but I work a lot of varied hours.