• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football 2011 champion: atri. dasright

I'm feeling pretty good actually. I got really lucky to win when half my major point earners had byes. This week went good for me with everyone back and healthy. I can compete every week with anyone, just have to hope the Jets play decent defense. Before last week I was in the top 3 or so from points scored against, so my schedule is only easy because of the win I got last week.

I njust cant catch a break 2 of my RBs having bye weeks killed me this week Shon Greene of the jets sucks but I dont have anybody better to replace his ass with. I have 1 good reciever in Pitts Mike Wallace but my other guys are looking real average getting like 5-6 points a game. Mike Vick is good as long as he stays healthy. I need something to happen if someone wants to offer a trade let me know im the Birmingham pot heads. but yeah 2-4 sucks

I'm feeling pretty good actually. I got really lucky to win when half my major point earners had byes. This week went good for me with everyone back and healthy. I can compete every week with anyone, just have to hope the Jets play decent defense. Before last week I was in the top 3 or so from points scored against, so my schedule is only easy because of the win I got last week.

well i mean the leagues 'records' or whatever has you as last in average points scored against with 80 somethin now

I would drop manning, I seriously doubt he will play. he has been on waivers in my other league for a month.

4 straight wins! My team is finally coming together. Its funny how things go.

I started out 4-0 in my other league, but lost 2 of the last 3 and had Blount, Hightower, McFadden and Moss all go down to injury this week. So im pretty much fucked. Started out 0-3 in this league but now im on a winning streak and my team is healthy and solid.

Terrible day for my team, but still managed to get a win somehow. Changes shall be made!

Terrible day for my team, but still managed to get a win somehow. Changes shall be made!

same here i didnt even bother and left jahvid best and peyton hillis in the line up. still scored 120some points thanks to foster scoring 40 tebow gettin 20 and my kicker with 15. not sure what to do now though.

Forgot to manage my team this week =\. Freaking Frank Gore was on my bench after having a bye last week..

I Finally won again. I really feel like I have a decent team and my schedule is a lot easier from here on out so I would say the playoffs are still within reach if I catch some breaks. Beanie Wells knee is going to play a big factor cause I dont have anyone to replace him with.

took the top spot back :D
next week may give me some trouble, but i have been very lucky this season, lets hope it holds up!

I'm also looking forward to next week. Already got my managed my team so I don't forget this weekend. No easy way out this time ;P.

not bl league related but a ff question.

i have a player who's listed at questionable for the game today. the consensus seems to be that he's goiod to go but is there a way i can be 100% sure that he's not going to be benched at the last minute. i check the 'injuries' page at nfl.com and it just lists him as 'questionable'. if there a way to be more sure about his status?

alasdair

Is a waiver the overall term for adding one player and dropping another? Also, how long does it take to drop a player and add another once I have filed a waiver? Sorry that I'm a noob at FF =P. Good fucking game by the way atri...I thought I was done for sure when I went to bed on Sunday (before McGahee tore shit up)!

Edit: Lol forget how long it takes, it somehow just finished the move as I was typing this..weird..

waiver rules differ from league to league. some leagues have no waiver.

alasdair

Yahoo sports has a fantasy football show at 9:00am pacific time every sunday morning. They have a segment where they go over the last minute info on weather or not questionable players will be playing or not. Rotowire is also a good source.

In other news...... 6 IN A ROW BITCHES.

^ thanks. i found rotowire. i'll check out the yahoo show.

alasdair