• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football 2011 champion: atri. dasright

if it makes you feel any better i am 7/10 in my pay league. luckily i have mccoy on that team too

Wow, 148 points this week, if I had had my optimal lineup I would have been over 180 points. Insane week for me and one of the best FF comebacks ive ever had.

This next game is gonna be my third time facing atri this year, third time is the charm hopefully.

help me out this week:

defense: titans or 49ers
wr: donald driver, nate washington or nate burleson

alasdair

^ thanks. that's the way i'm kind of leaning right now.

on the defense issue, do i start tennessee against the hapless colts - that seems like such an obvious start. but, if big ben is not playing, it's hard to resist starting the monster 49ers defense at home against charlie batch/dixon...

on the wr issue, i'm struggling to decide between nate washington (who's scored 42.5 points in the 2 weeks i didn't start him last 4 starts compared to 5.2. points when i do start him). i have that awful feeling that whatever i choose to do with him will be the wrong answer. plus there's his ankle...

i also have nate burleson who seems ok-ish and titus young who seems ok-ish.

with greg jennings injured, i picked up driver. jordy nelson's producing week in week out and it's tempting to start driver as that's a huge block of where aaron rogers is going to throw. he's the backbone of my opponent's team and starting nelson and driver significantly reduces his impact.

we'll see.

alasdair

Ive learned not to try to get cute with matchups in FF playoffs. Unless its a truly awful matchup you play your studs. If Roflburgers doesn't go 49ers D could be a very strong play this week and Washington is coming off of a monster week too.

Obviously this is FF and I could be totally wrong, but IMO losing in the playoffs hurts a little less when you arent watching your best players go off on your bench.

its looking scary with weateourwheaties playing the seahawks d and racking up 30 points. theres still half a game left for our 3 remaining players and im down 17 points. cmon mccoy and welker!!!! get me into the superbowl!!!!!!

edit for herp derping

Last edited:
im up by 3.3!!!!
please FSM smite antonio gates' hamstring before kickoff!

305757_o.gif
mble

geez. i was cruising along and then my opponent's stud wr - calvin johnson - came along and scored 33 points. well, as least drew brees - for whom i traded away a couple of great players - kept me in it with 45 points!

now i'm up by only 6 points. tonight, he has frank gore and i have to choose between 49ers defense and pittsburgh defense. 49ers have been my guys all season and i feel that, with ben roethlisberger questionable, i should start them. they're playing at home where they've been rock solid and they have playmakers on special teams which gives them the edge over pit. thoughts?

if i win this game, i'm into the final game. it's going to suck if it all comes down to starting the wrong defense...

what would you do?

alasdair

Fuck you atri!

GG

Damn I cant believe Gates didnt do anything in the 2nd half.

This is the 2nd season in a row that my fantasy playoffs have come down to the buzzer >.>

WANT TO BUY A STAT CORRECTION!

At least you barely lost. My team put on the second most uninspiring performance of the season..

Oh well, I can look forward to next year =).

Congrats to Meth for the good win, and strong end of season showing!

i started the 49ers (18 points) over the steelers (1 point) and i'm in the championship game :)

alasdair

good job everyone, but mostly atri! cant wait til next year. hopefully i will make it past the first round of the playoffs!

cant wait for next year! i wish my pay league had gone as well, live and learn i guess. im not going to try and get a title of S&G FF Champ as im a mod and i dont really need another title. thanks to everyone who played:D