• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football 2011 champion: atri. dasright

I thought I was in the league... dang, so it looks like I'm out? is my team even being auto-drafted or anything?

what a bummer :(

i sent you pms man i figured your were in, i guess that was care though :(
im sorry man

im not surprised, youre all rock and roll and im a huge stoner. you can be on my team axl! :D

Damn.... well there were 6 people that didnt show up to the draft so maybe one of them will drop out or something. I dont know if redrafting at this point is viable since the season starts tomorrow.

I dont know how my team was confused to be axl but I said multiple times in this thread that the initial post was mistaken.

This is unfortunate :(

The IT department decided to do network maintenance form 530 to 7 today at my school. I spent 2 hours researching my picks last night so I was pretty pissed off. On the brightside I did get Mike Vick so the autodraft didnt do that bad of a job. It looks like im going to need to do some trdes and get some good aquisitions if im gong to make the playoffs.

I know i wasnt there for the draft but im still playing

I normally autodraft in non money leagues anyhow

Ahhh damnit I got confused with the dates and couldn't draft my own =\. My team looks pretty good, but sadly no players from the Rams =\. I got 2 pretty young but baller receivers in Dez Bryant and Percy Harvin. Got Jets D, but my RBs aren't the best. This will be interesting.

Ahhh damnit I got confused with the dates and couldn't draft my own =\. My team looks pretty good, but sadly no players from the Rams =\. I got 2 pretty young but baller receivers in Dez Bryant and Percy Harvin. Got Jets D, but my RBs aren't the best. This will be interesting.

ur autopick stol percy from me

Im liking my draft.

Starting 3 elite RBs in Forte, Peterson and Jackson, plus the top TE (Gates) and a baller QB in Matty Ice, not to mention Pittsburgh defense. Weak wide receivers, but I have some depth there and its non-ppr so its less important.

Pick up Denario Alexander...if he still has a knee, ya never know :)

Go Rams!

So far my team is doing pretty good. Ray Rice ripped it up, and my backup QB looked strong. I am almost thinking about benching Schaub to play Fitzpatrick. Both receivers had a good game, but I am kinda thinking having 2 from the same team is not the best idea.

Also, is there a limited number of waivers?

I think it says unlimited waivers on the rules and settings but I could be mistaken. My team lost by 1 point Tom Brady was my downfall dude put up 38 points that is just hard to overcome. but overall im fairly hppy with my team I think I have a chance to win most weeks and thats all I can ask for.

so flopdongs and shimmers, are you as comfy as i atop the standings? =) idk how i pulled off winning this week without shit for a receiver and my hometown boy hillis hardly even playing. but shimmer, youve had the easiest schedule according to the site.

i await a match up with either of you, shall be quite the barn burner.
now to celebrate todays victory as any bluelighter would ;)

After starting out 0-3 im now on a 3 game winning streak.

Gates, Steven Jackson, Austin Collie, Malcom Flloyd, and to a lesser extent Matt Ryan and Julio Jones not producing have really hurt me early but it looks like ive managed to assemble some WRs off the waiver wire finally and my backs are all healthy now so I should be cruising to a strong finish and hopefully a playoff spot this season.

i lost last week and i havent had tons of points scored on me so i dont feel very comfy at the top. im doing pretty good but i still make trades and adjustments. lots of bye weeks coming up too, we will see how well i fare then :D

i really just wish theyd make it official that peyton manning wont play at all this season so i can free up this damn roster spot. i just cant let go when he still thinks hell be good before the end of the season.