bl addiction

one thing that has to be said about high on stemz-n-seedz is that he's got the worst name ever. i mean why?? no please, why?

socks said:
one thing that has to be said about high on stemz-n-seedz is that he's got the worst name ever. i mean why?? no please, why?

center said:
gugglebum...one abbreviation. DEA.

Center...one clarification:

DEA is not an abbreviation.
An abbreviation is when you write "w/" instead of "with", or when you write "B&W" instead of "Black & White".

DEA, on the otherside is an acronym.

And yes, I'm from the DEA, and I'm gonna storm your house tonight...
Hardy har har

:|

Everybody with a join date of Dec 2001 is from the DEA.

Everybody with a join date of 2004 or later.. is well.. a douche.

Center there is just something not right about replying to every thread. There is no way that you can have something constructive to say in every single one, imposible.
And you got a beef with people doing opaite, so go scratch.

I see you on a downward spiral of distruction

I already cleared up I dont have beef with opiate users...jesus.

Just opiates arent for me, and I have underlying OCD so posting in a thread, or every thread for that matter is what I do. If you don't like what I say, report the post.

randycaver said:
Well um.. you are posting quite a bit. It's normal reaction to tease others when they post on EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Relax.

:)

I really didn't get angry, and if im in the mood for whatever circumstance to post, I will, and as much as I would like, as long as it is constructive. (I DO REALIZE...some of my posts in the past were biased extremely...) DROP IT

randycaver said:

Everybody with a join date of 2004 or later.. is well.. a douche.

how the fuck was that needed? how does your join date compare to the overall relevancy/competancy of your posts?

You have got to appreciate that posting a reply to every single thread makes you look like a loser. If you cant put your hands up and accept that then you have some issues buddy.

Smyth, it may to you, but who the fuck cares what you or anyone else thinks over a messageboard?

I think it sets a bad example to get into the habit of posting watered down worthless posts.

^all these people just want you to stop post whoring their favorite BL sections - is that too much to ask?

EDIT - for center

jesus i was tweaked out and i had nothing else to do at the time, it seemed like a good Thing to do. drop it, nuff fucking said.