bl addiction

At least they are ridiculous, and not just lame as a blank tv screen.

Its nice that you have the time and boredom to search me and Gfunk02's posting just cause we insulted you. I searched Gfunk's and they didn't look too bad anyways. You're just mad cause you're getting flamed.

Boo Hoo, you're online ego is burning away!

WHO THE FUCK CARES DAWG????????????????

WHY ARE YALL EVEN TALKING? WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU IF SOMEBODY YOU DONT KNOW POSTS ALOT???

Yall a bunch of dumb fucks if this is what kind of shit you care about. all of yall STFU and chill out.

My online ego has never been there, there's no such thing. Its only text, fucking moron.
And yep, im bored. Its a sunday night. What are you doing?

I'm just hanging out bored too, listening to some floyd, relaxing with my weiner dog. going over to my friends soon then off to work at 7am.

Don't take things too seriously, its ok that everyone thinks you are useless here. Its just text like you say, no big deal.

I think you would qualify as a bigger loser for starting a fight online with text, wouldn't you?

Start a fight? I was just stating the facts, bud ;) its ok, just text. its ok that everyone thinks you're worthless. just text.

Yet I haven't read one informative post of yours yet, they all suck and half of them have misinformation. Nice way to spread misinformation to unknowing people visiting the site.

What the fuck is you all's problem? So center posts a lot? Why is this of any major concern to you? If anything it proves his interest in these forums and his dedication to the "bluelight community". I don't see what's wrong with that. His posts aren't bad, or stupid, or incoherent. Nor do they contain hostility. So why does frequency of posts matter? Shouldn't it be the content? Leave the guy alone.

-I am the walrus

If someone is spreading misinformation that could hurt someone, report the thread.

High on stemz-nseeds might be an idiot, but his posts i find sometimes humorous, and he has written a few great trip reports.

Center's posts are lame, off topic, and usually pointless. I do not wish to start an arguement, just giving my opinion.

Wow, im the one addicted to bluelight, yet you give a flying fuck about how much ive posted? Get a grip kid. Your posts are no help to the community at all.
8)
it's pretty sad that you couldn't see that this was posted absolutely innocently
i found funny that you had answered to all the thread and posted it as a bl private joke since there's a new thread every 2 months in which everyone claims being addicted to bl

now because you couldn't take a joke you turned this inoffensive thread against you

oh, and don't criticize my posts without having read one. lies are not good arguments

Go back to posting useless stuff center. but how about posting at a different board? i dont think we would object... i'll even say goodbye.

You keep reporting this thread center - but you keep responding with more attitude than is given to you. Why don't you just leave the board, back away from your computer, and relax?

8(

I'm not closing this thread or doing anything to it. That's up to KB.

high on stemz-nseeds said:
shut up and get out of here bitch, its fun to insult losers :)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh god you didnt just say that.

*takes out pimp dust*

SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only see one bitch here.

im out yall.

My question: WHy thE hell do u monkees kaRe????
It may just be the dro wearing off, but I wanna kill anyone that gets pissed off about stupid shit like this. Let him post his posty post dammit! Who the fuck are you ppl to say his post is pointless? Everything I post is pointless and nonsensical gibberish yet you ppl acknowledge me as insane, well your all dog vaginas in my book so shut the fuck up and hit your damn crackpipes. I need to go sedate myself now with a whole lot of drugs unless you want to face the wrath of a complete luntatic with a bat covered in razor wire. Bite your rhymes mofo

high on stemz-nseeds said:
Go back to posting useless stuff center. but how about posting at a different board? i dont think we would object... i'll even say goodbye.
I fully agree stem smoker. I fully agree ;)