bl addiction

vegan

Bluelighter
i think we have a winner

center.jpg

woah. thats lame.

no seriously - I am on acid right now and typing is really taste/fun how?

Wow, im the one addicted to bluelight, yet you give a flying fuck about how much ive posted? Get a grip kid. Your posts are no help to the community at all.

DJAcetone--who the fuck are you to tell me that I can't post as much as I please? I have just as every right to post as you do, so go back to smelling yourself typing.

Well um.. you are posting quite a bit. It's normal reaction to tease others when they post on EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Relax.

lol it is pretty funny that you post on everything

and DJ, your typing is really taste? lol

I post on every single thread because I have something to contribute to every single thread. Its not like my responses are "yea" "cool me2" "oh shit" and "wtf thats craze i get e 4 59$ USD"...give me a fucking break.

eh, center i have to admit about half of yer posts are pointless...

Tongue, you don't agree with what I say, that's why you say they're pointless, oh and half of your posts are in horrible english, so point= 8)

He's a tweaker, so I gotta stick up for him by saying: I'MMA SHANK THE NEXT NIGGA THAT DON'T HOOK IT UP WITH SOME KOOL-AID

Not to be mean towards the guy, I don't know him but I've been running into his posts a lot lately and they are about as worthless as shit 90% of the time. No offense.

Kandy K said:
He's a tweaker, so I gotta stick up for him by saying: I'MMA SHANK THE NEXT NIGGA THAT DON'T HOOK IT UP WITH SOME KOOL-AID

Kandy - I got somethin' for ya, PM me nigggga

Worthless as shit? Lawlz. I guess you just don't understand, oh, and by judging by your posts, they look like shit too. So we're even I guess, blow a goat.

center said:
i dont have any friends. who am i going to hang out with?
Face it bud. You're a loser with nothing to contribute that people care about. Yes I've posted lots of worthless crap but some good trip reports. You have nothing good. NOTHING.

:D have a nice nite

Wow, if you take something like that seriously....maybe its not me who needs friends. Get a fuckin grip kid. Nice windoze machine too.

center said:
Worthless as shit? Lawlz. I guess you just don't understand, oh, and by judging by your posts, they look like shit too. So we're even I guess, blow a goat.

004.jpg

Wow, im not even going to engage that pathetic insult. You must have the IQ of less than 100 if you could even make such a comment. Grow_The_fuck_Up, noone needs your input.

Put a search on your posts and look at the ridiculous responses that come up. You are plain and simple, of a low intellegience. Goto Basic Drug Discussion.