• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

bk-MDMA methylone being sold as "molly"

It does surprise me however that alot of people I know actually prefer methylone over MDMA... Im not sure why... I think I get more out of it since I have social anxiety to begin with.

Same shit in CT. bk-MDMA goin around as molly. First time I saw it I knew it pretty quickly as I had some b4, knew the smell and look. Tested and went straight to yellow.... gave it back and was said this isnt molly.

Same shit in CT. bk-MDMA goin around as molly. First time I saw it I knew it pretty quickly as I had some b4, knew the smell and look. Tested and went straight to yellow.... gave it back and was said this isnt molly.
I have a sneaking suspicion my "molly" is methylone. Could you describe the smell? I really thought mine had that sassafras/root beer smell when I first got it, but the mind is good at playing tricks when you have an expectation for a scent.

Also, it's almost like it's half-granular and half-clumpy if you know what I mean. There are shards present but I know any chemical can pretty much be converted to crystal form. Some of my friends that I gave it to were rolling at ~160 mg but they weren't having an intense roll like they should have. At ~160 mg I felt it strongly but looking back at it, there may have been some empathy lacking from the experience.

My test kit is on the way so I'll know the truth in a week or two.

It does surprise me however that alot of people I know actually prefer methylone over MDMA... Im not sure why... I think I get more out of it since I have social anxiety to begin with.

o wow thats the first i have heard that...wow......well they can have the m1 lol....give me the real dealzzzzzzzzz

I have a sneaking suspicion my "molly" is methylone. Could you describe the smell? I really thought mine had that sassafras/root beer smell when I first got it, but the mind is good at playing tricks when you have an expectation for a scent.

Also, it's almost like it's half-granular and half-clumpy if you know what I mean. There are shards present but I know any chemical can pretty much be converted to crystal form. Some of my friends that I gave it to were rolling at ~160 mg but they weren't having an intense roll like they should have. At ~160 mg I felt it strongly but looking back at it, there may have been some empathy lacking from the experience.

Taste, smell etc is all irrelevant...testing is the only way bro. all the m1 i have gotten looks exactly how u have described above.

Taste, smell etc is all irrelevant...testing is the only way bro. all the m1 i have gotten looks exactly how u have described above.

The last M1 I saw had needle like shards that looked almost exactly like Meth. While I will say that visual appearance is an unreliable indicator, M1 does consistently have a flour like consistency when broken down into powder. If you dump the cap it will almost break on a plane. All real MDMA i have ever encountered has a sticky nature to the powder that even makes it clump together in the cap sometimes. But test your shit, thats the only real way to know.

The last M1 I saw had needle like shards that looked almost exactly like Meth. While I will say that visual appearance is an unreliable indicator, M1 does consistently have a flour like consistency when broken down into powder. If you dump the cap it will almost break on a plane. All real MDMA i have ever encountered has a sticky nature to the powder that even makes it clump together in the cap sometimes. But test your shit, thats the only real way to know.

I have to agree with you. The best non crystalized mdma iv seen was so sticky i couldnt even pour it out of the cap lol had a off white almost beigh color to it. And came across more m1 in phila area this past weekend looked exactly like meth thought thats what it was til i hit it with the tester lol....right to yellow....not the cleanest experience either.

have a mdxx, (mda/bzp imo) powder batch, and a bag of crystals, broken shards.. the m1

Sorry can't really describe how it smelled but since I had gotten methylone b4 I had already known. Also the look as you described is very fluffy white crystals. Testing of course is the only way to go but that if course confirmed what I knew it was. As others had said when I've gotten the real deal it was very sticky and clumps together easy.

I got some straight moonrocks last month and rolled great off them. Didnt even bother to test because they were literally 1-2cm long crystals. I picked up from the same batch and tested it as methylone...how does one make big rocks of methylone that doesnt make sense to me. Id say it feels a lot like md, but with a heart racing comedown and still some empathy, just not as much.

a couple months ago I was on my way to a festival and because of money issues and time issues, my only option was to grab a half oz of "molly" without testing it at all. At first I thought it was legit because it looked like legit molly; long shards/crystals and tasted really bitter. However, it smelled like vanilla and once I ate some, it was immediately apparent that it wasn't MDMA :( Such a bummer, I was stuck with the whole half too because I would have felt like a dickhead if I sold it as molly to other people and if I told them it was methylone they wouldn't have wanted "bath salts"

I got some straight moonrocks last month and rolled great off them. Didnt even bother to test because they were literally 1-2cm long crystals. I picked up from the same batch and tested it as methylone...how does one make big rocks of methylone that doesnt make sense to me. Id say it feels a lot like md, but with a heart racing comedown and still some empathy, just not as much.

you can everything as a crystal pretty much.

no point getting 'moonrocks' (what a shit name for mandy haha) unless you test them to see it's MDMA. could be meth for all you know.

no point getting 'moonrocks'

I'm glad we don't have to deal with that phrase, or "fire molly". I had the misfortune of drunkenly accepting a line of methylone after a heavy night of drinking the other week. Didn't plan on doing and drugs due to the fact I had work the day after but nevertheless did the line after drinking 1/2 a bottle of vodka and smoking a couple of joints. Ended out sprawled over pavement being sick ( probably wasn't the methylone but it's tainted my experience ). Other than that it just feels like the warm tingly feeling you get from MDMA as you start to come up. Luckily it was so short lived I was fine for work in the morning. Never again, luckily it didn't seem to have any tolerance and my `roll` the weekend after was superb.

I'm glad we don't have to deal with that phrase, or "fire molly". I had the misfortune of drunkenly accepting a line of methylone after a heavy night of drinking the other week. Didn't plan on doing and drugs due to the fact I had work the day after but nevertheless did the line after drinking 1/2 a bottle of vodka and smoking a couple of joints. Ended out sprawled over pavement being sick ( probably wasn't the methylone but it's tainted my experience ). Other than that it just feels like the warm tingly feeling you get from MDMA as you start to come up. Luckily it was so short lived I was fine for work in the morning. Never again, luckily it didn't seem to have any tolerance and my `roll` the weekend after was superb.

yeah the word 'molly' to me just means 'some form of white powder being sold as MDMA in a america but it's probably methylone or something' haha, molly is a weird name for it too doesn't make much sense to us brits i guess.

yeah everyone i know who's tried it says it's like coming up on mandy but then not peaking and it doesn't last as long. i'll probably never try it because it feels like a waste of serotonin to me i'd rather save my once a month serotonin release for MDMA.

we're lucky here in the UK to get such "fire molly" all the time lol.

yeah the word 'molly' to me just means 'some form of white powder being sold as MDMA in a america but it's probably methylone or something' haha, molly is a weird name for it too doesn't make much sense to us brits i guess.

yeah everyone i know who's tried it says it's like coming up on mandy but then not peaking and it doesn't last as long. i'll probably never try it because it feels like a waste of serotonin to me i'd rather save my once a month serotonin release for MDMA.

we're lucky here in the UK to get such "fire molly" all the time lol.

Ey come on now Chesh no need to rub it in....I dont know where the terms came from but i can honestly say i had never heard the term mandy until you fine people:) It does make a lot more sense tho now that i think about it.

And yes if you are experienced with mdma thats the only way to describe methylone and unfortunately you are correct in saying that molly is usually anything BUT mdma in my part of the states. Most def is a gigantic waste of serotonin and from what iv heard (dont quote me) m1 actually does more to deplete serotonin then actual mdma itself...

I love mdma but im just tired of hunting for her...move or give up i guess lol

Hats off to you UK :)

I need help quick, i just ate my second and last capsule of so called Molly http://goo.gl/zoFNp and it feels more like mdma but it's duration seams a lot shorter than the good e i used to get. But whether it's mdma or methylone i need some solid advice on how to potentiate this before i completely come down. I have gabapentin, mirtazapine, hydroxyzine, like .5mg of suboxone, and alcohol. Please help i don't want to come down so soon. I have magnesium too. Please don't say weed because i have none. I also have a five hour energy drink . I just want to know if i can use any of these meds to potentiate my last Molly without getting seratonin syndrome. There goes you're harm reduction question. I am still biting my lips but i can feel it disappearing. I also have omeprazole, imitrex, and cold pills with phenylephrine. Thanks in advance.

Goddamn a walking pharmacy this guy! I would just resort to the fact you got beat and bought something other than MDMA and just let it come down instead of pumping yourself full of other shit chasing that dragon.

I'm assuming you don't have a test kit by the experience you're having right now, so rather than play doctor here and tell you how to get more fucked up, I'll just say get a test kit and and guarantee yourself a nice MDMA roll next time and many times after. Dancesafe.org for the kiddies at home watching this.

I don't think anything in your arsenal would potentiate MDMA, def stay away from that imitrex. What blah blah said really, get a test kit, and only time will make rolls better. Live a healthy lifestyle, that way when you do roll, you will get the most from it. There is really noway to my knowledge to extend the length of a roll, with the exception of certain anti-biotic medications (I think, but this is dangerous).

We just got done partying at EDC Vegas. The "MOLLY" we got wasn't molly. I suspect it's methylone passed off as molly. We are having to pee a lot, about every 15-20 minutes. Very hyper and wanting to dance and not go home. Never really peaked or felt that mdma special feeling. Came in white power capsule. Took quite a bit of it and having trouble sleeping now. Any advice? Got our testing kit ordered from dancesafe.org on the way but will take about 3 to 4 days to receive. Does this sound like methylone? Or something else? Kinda worried. Should of tested before hand.

Last edited:
"Molly" just means "Molecule", right ?
I only know this from online, here in blgium we just say "md".