• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

bk-MDMA methylone being sold as "molly"

e LocA

Greenlighter
i have been eating mdma for a long time now and these kids have no idea what real ecstacy is like. a year ago if i would buy molly 90 percent chance it was mdma without even testing first even tho i knew i should. Now i dont even try and use the term molly because of how distorted things have gotten. i was at a show recently and asked a person if they had any mdma and their exact response was "no but i have some molly"...i mean come on now...turns out it was bunk anyway but they had no clue what i was even talking about. its so bad now my way that all there is is methylone etc and us heads who know and enjoy mdma are forced to go with out. im the only one out ofmy group that activly tests everything so the rest of them just buy the crap and eat it anyway. if we all would test and boycott the dealers who r pushing the rc's they would be forced to bring in the goods ya know. is anyone else having the same problem that i am? its crazy i cant even tell ya the last time i had bliss...

I thought i was getting 90% good stuff till i first got a test kit too lol ;)

i bet you were happy you started testing. I think there is a HUGE difference between MDMA and BK-MDMA. The greatest of them being methylones lack of a discernable peak/empathy in my own opinion. Im glad to finally be able to talk about all of this with out people looking at me like im stupid because they have no clue what im talking about.

I'm on the same boat you are loca! It sucks do much. Methyl one is being sold as Molly here like crazy! I have been dying to roll and I just bought some "molly" a couple weeks ago and not a hint of MDMA. The guy I bought it from even had the nerve to say it was the firest shiy I would find. And the truth Is I think the guy really thinks that! People are so ignorant when it comes to MDMA it's not even funny. You would think the people selling it would at least educate themselves a little.

And the same with my friends. Everyone seems to be rolling but all the pills and powder I test have no MDMA at all. It's funny. I have supposedly a source tomm but I shouldn't even get my hopes up. Good luck finding some decent stuff

yea kids have no idea what the fuck they are taking about. They eat some terrible chem ( not even M1 half the time) and run around telling everyone how hard they are rolling.

Honestly im glad M1 is starting to become the most common substitute for MD because at least it somewhat resembles mdma.

I've never tried methylone and it seems to resemble MDMA's effects the closest I've heard. How close can you compare it to MDMA blanch? I have some but I refuse to take it because I don't want to mimic the effects I want the real thing. But it seems that's the only thing I can get my hands on. I guess if I don't gong the real thing in a couple months I'll be forced to try it out.

in Ky all the molly is mostly rc's. luckly i have a connect on real pressed pills.only twice iv'e tested molly turning out to be pure MDMA.

does bk-mdma look like mdma at all? i'm in the UK and have never tested anything, don't usually get pills, and the powder is large crystals that are usually coloured somewhat (purple, brown, off white), from googling methylone it looks totally different?

yes it looks different. bk-mdma is just basically white. Good MDMA is off white and has a brownish tint to it.

Most of the methylone ive seen does not look at all like mdma... its fluffy and powdery like flour or powdered sugar.... mdma is more like granulated sugar up to rock candy...

Methylone is fun, less over-stimulating (like how on MDMA you can annihilate your mouth/jaw/muscles), and a damned good substitue I'd say (does tend to be a pretty short experience though), or to be used when one on is a break from MDMA. MDMA has much more euphoria though, like, "I feel so fucking good I literally cannot move" for 2-3 hours. MDMA is also much more opening and empathy causing than methylone.

why do americans even call it molly anyway?

we call it mandy and that sort of sounds like MD which we always say as short for MDMA, molly doesn't make sense to me.

Mandy Emay is her full name.

the methylone i get looks like table salt

Same as the M1 that is around my way. Has an off white color and is granulated crystals and because of that people claim it to be shard MDMA when it is clearly not the case. Does look very similar to MDMA tho so a test kit is really the only way to distinguish.

I've never tried methylone and it seems to resemble MDMA's effects the closest I've heard. How close can you compare it to MDMA blanch? I have some but I refuse to take it because I don't want to mimic the effects I want the real thing. But it seems that's the only thing I can get my hands on. I guess if I don't gong the real thing in a couple months I'll be forced to try it out.

Its incredibly close to an MDMA experience and thats why its takin hold like it has. I just feel that there is no real "peak" with M1 its just a feel good high that comes and goes. No empathy as well and for those of us who know and enjoy MDMA thats part of the reason we like it lol. I enjoy myself on M1 but when i was expecting MDMA it was just a disappointment and i was able to tell as soon as i started to come up that it wasnt my girl mly.

does bk-mdma look like mdma at all? i'm in the UK and have never tested anything, don't usually get pills, and the powder is large crystals that are usually coloured somewhat (purple, brown, off white), from googling methylone it looks totally different?

Once again there is no way to be sure unless you test but from the way it sounds you got yourself some goods lol. Purple crystals=cleanest purest MDMA iv ever seen...ahhh the memories.

Biggest difference between Methyl and MDMA is the ability to sleep afterwords in my opinion. Methylone has me feeling similar to a low dose of adderall after the "roll" if you wanna call it that is over. I feel like Methylone inhibits your melatonin system in some manner...if anybody has any research on this I would really really love to read it.

Once again there is no way to be sure unless you test but from the way it sounds you got yourself some goods lol. Purple crystals=cleanest purest MDMA iv ever seen...ahhh the memories.

Whats up fellow PAer, good to see someone else holding it down.