• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

bk-MDMA methylone being sold as "molly"

why do americans even call it molly anyway?

we call it mandy and that sort of sounds like MD which we always say as short for MDMA, molly doesn't make sense to me.

Mandy Emay is her full name.

We call it "Emma" in Denmark

You'd be surprised if I told u how many people tell me they rolled for there first time and I say yo ur shit didn't have any mdma in it and they're like huh? What's mdma? Smmfh!! I'm like that's the shit u want u ass! They just think its e so its good. They don't even know wtf there supposed to be getting.

I just tested another source today and same shit! Fizzes and goes straight to yellow. It's unbelievable!

Oh, I got some alright mdma about a week-or-so ago. I never get the chance to meander up to Louisville much tho'.

I've always been curious about methylone. I remember reading about way back when. Everything has its place. ~

EDIT: This was in response to ecstasyboy717.

Last edited:
Tested two diffrent bags of "molly" from the Philadelphia area in the past week, both came back M1. Good thing for me i have the real deal on stash, my firends are always trying to get me to dip into it for them, not gonna happen:p

Whats up fellow PAer, good to see someone else holding it down.

Tryin to bro gotta do somethin for Pa cuz its completely fuckered up ha ha. think u and i have crossed paths before on PR. my tag was missyoumdmx. had a report on those orange gs. other than those pa is straight shit. even those are mia now

Tested two diffrent bags of "molly" from the Philadelphia area in the past week, both came back M1. Good thing for me i have the real deal on stash, my firends are always trying to get me to dip into it for them, not gonna happen:p

Yep philly is all M1 dude. I wouldnt share either bro lol

Blanch I feel your pain I should have my test kit in a few days...so hopefully I can scan the seas for the real deal too.

if you can't be arsed to learn dutch come to the UK, most of our MD is legit (the key word being most).

yes i have noticed that lol. can honestly say that im jealous. but for now my search continues....

The problem is that there is a surplus of ignorant, stubborn users who continue to buy the shit. They refuse to entertain the thought of what is actually in their drugs. As stated here several times, most people I talk to don't even know what MDMA is!!!! Its almost as if molly does not mean MDMA anymore, it just means methylone!!!

So happy i have my 1 legit source here in Central FL :D

Tryin to bro gotta do somethin for Pa cuz its completely fuckered up ha ha. think u and i have crossed paths before on PR. my tag was missyoumdmx. had a report on those orange gs. other than those pa is straight shit. even those are mia now

Oh word, Ya the only presses going around western PA are shitty fake orange G's with no dot, super mans (can't believe those are still out), Paul Franks, and I heard something about NY yankees, which again are known to be shite. I'm hoping to test a couple different shards soon, but at least my source will tell me straight up that his product is straight up M1. He told me he's flipping it to get ahold of some of the real stuff so fingers crossed.

Oh word, Ya the only presses going around western PA are shitty fake orange G's with no dot, super mans (can't believe those are still out), Paul Franks, and I heard something about NY yankees, which again are known to be shite. I'm hoping to test a couple different shards soon, but at least my source will tell me straight up that his product is straight up M1. He told me he's flipping it to get ahold of some of the real stuff so fingers crossed.

Happy hunting bro! least u have an honest source as well. not too many of them around here lol

I feel for you e LocA.. Im in South Fl and given up trying to find mdma, no one even knows what it is or cares and gets angry when you try to talk about it... If you want mdma there is only one way to get it. Get a friend out in Cali and have them USPS some real shit to you. Its the only solution. I have done M1 and I agree its alot of fun... but compared to some real MDMA its not the same... the peak is much shorter and you just never "get there" the euphoria on methylone is so short lived it leaves me unhappy after the peak. on mdma I feel sooo lovley and sexy and every one and everything is absolutely beautiful. keep strong finding the mdma... maybe if our friends keep bumping into people like us.. their eyes will be opened... but in my circle im the only person who tests and knows whats up

Most of the methylone ive seen does not look at all like mdma... its fluffy and powdery like flour or powdered sugar.... mdma is more like granulated sugar up to rock candy...

this is a KEY and noticeable difference right here. you don't want to stick a non wet pinky and have it stick to your finger. the methylone i tested definitely had a flour looking appearance.

If you guys want to feel better about your scene, check out the scene in NZ. It's beyond everything terrible. But I have noticed a lot of people trying to say all powder is mdma until you call them out on it :p
I really wish general pill poppers would wise up or maybe actually try MDMA and see why all these RC's floating around are terrible.