• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

I'm fine now thanks, Mr Squirrel :)

Of course it's possible I got scammed but I sincerely doubt it. I know my sources - know them well - and know I can trust them. What I got is what is being sold as bk-2C-B by (I presume) any reputable vendor. Obviously can't go into sources but if this place is selling shonky stuff then I trust no vendor from now on :|

Also, as I said, it is entirely possible this is a problem due to my current bodychemistry or whatevever... but for skipping back a page or two it doesn't seem I'm alone in my disappointment :!

Having now tried this about 5 times I have to say I don't like it at all. It produces far too much of a body load and theres no rewards for enduring it. It just leaves you moggied out all the time and can actually depress you. Talking of which, for about 2-3 days after you will suffer what ecstasy users call `the midweek blues` where you will feel pretty down.

Of all the tryptamines and pea`s I`ve tried which are ....the whole 2c family plus 4 aco dmt (ERROR NOW CORRECTED), 4 ho mipt, 4 ho met. 5 meo mipt and 5 meo dipt this ranks at the bottom with me.

Another thing I notice is that like 4 meo dalt the first time is the best because after that it doesn't seem to happen again!

I had high hopes for this one but they have slowly dwindled.

Last edited:
....erm
May I ask what doses you were doing ?
I thought it was about 100mg for a decent oral dose.
So thats nearly £20 for 3 hours fun.

Are you sure you don't mean 5 meo dalt ?

And, yeah I know how rude this seems, me asking you a question then doubting the answer. Just curious as its been on the to-do list for a while ( like the duration, I can handle anything, no matter how dark the trip gets, if its just a three hour thing )
:)

Maybe i just got all me letters n numbers mixed up...

That's more money than most UK vendors are charging for this material. "Ecstasy light" sounds pretty shit to me tbh, but to each their own.

Yeah, obviously I know that, it just seems like an unnecessarily obscure way to refer to a chemical that most people are much more likely to recognise under its common, trivial name.

....erm
May I ask what doses you were doing ?
I thought it was about 100mg for a decent oral dose.
So thats nearly £20 for 3 hours fun.

Are you sure you don't mean 5 meo dalt ?

And, yeah I know how rude this seems, me asking you a question then doubting the answer. Just curious as its been on the to-do list for a while ( like the duration, I can handle anything, no matter how dark the trip gets, if its just a three hour thing )
:)

Maybe i just got all me letters n numbers mixed up...

YES YES YES I am talking about 5 meo dalt its 4 aco dmt Ive tried sorry for the confusion!

Forgot to mention before but I've just spotted the empty baggie and it's got a purply-red patch from where some moisture got to the edges. As other have mentioned, stuff turns a kinda pinkish-purplish-reddish-brownish colour when added to water. Doesn't happen instantly but if you leave it a minute or two it does. Found it quite disconcerting cos it's so unusual - why does it do that? Is it meant to?

Hehe. Without going into detail, would such a thing be possible? What say the chemistry bods? Just about doable but utterly impractical, I'd imagine. I fail to see any other reason why anybody would have it on sale (given it does absolutely shit all from all I could tell) unless it has some potential use. Unfortunately (or probably fortunately) I kinda doubt UK vendors are planning to move into the postcursor chemicals market any time soon.

Actually I do see another reason why it would be on sale: cos they've had to spend money on synthing it and there'll always be enough people who'll take a punt on summat that has any connection to 2C-B just in case however bad the reviews are.

Well, I don't know what weird reaction is happening to make it turn purple in solution, but if it is still bk-2C-B in there, then yeah, it's just reducing that ketone with whatever reducing agent is convenient. Not a cost-effective way to make 2C-B, but probably well within the reach of the kitchen chemist.

Interesting. Well, sort of. However easy a conversion it was I'd never have the balls to risk sampling anything I'd whipped up in me kitchen I must admit. Am stooopid but not an idiot :D

It definitely does go purplish in solution with water though. Stains like fuck too. Was only cos my sink turned purple whilst flushing the caustic crud out me nostrils that I noticed it happened at all. Then when I made solutions for plugging they changed colour before I'd finished prepping. Odd. And faintly disturbing somehow.

could it be that it was because it changed colour in the solution you preped for plugging that they it was ineffective?

So the general consensus is that this isn't really worth trying? At least the stuff that turns purple? I've a free day ahead and only really have this lying around but can't be arsed with crappy stimulation for the next 12 hours or so. At least some music appreciation would be nice.

This stuff is actually pretty nice! I've snorted around 50mg, perhaps a tad more. Not the best to snort I must say, but in little bits it's not so bad and I'm washing the nasty drip down with freshly squeezed orange juice. So far in a great, positive mood, music sounds nice, a wee bit of tactile sensations on my fingertips, have a bit of visuals going on as well. As I look out my window into the dark night, there is a blue smokey haze. Like neon blue colour, it's pretty cool! Can't really complain for a low dose. Should maybe have just gone in the full oral dosing whack but I'll know for next time. Not going to push anymore as I'd rather get a decent sleep and being up for 18 hours doesn't appeal now. Heading out for a few drinks later with friends, so look forward to exploring the social side if I still have a buzz going by then.

At least for me this stuff appears to work! I should add that I've lightly blown my nose a few times and no sign of purple snot or anything, so no idea what's up with that.

argh i do hope i get the good batch... finally came round to ordering some....

funkadelica, perhaps you dont have purple snot because it all went in the drip already? just guessing... also, the initial substance reported in the thread also turned purple so that might not be the telltale sign after all

argh i do hope i get the good batch... finally came round to ordering some....

funkadelica, perhaps you dont have purple snot because it all went in the drip already? just guessing... also, the initial substance reported in the thread also turned purple so that might not be the telltale sign after all

Haha, yep that would make sense! Bit slow there :D

Hope you do as well mate! I did some reading earlier and people are suggesting to drink something acidic with it, so maybe a bomb followed by coke or fruit juice would be good. Orange juice is perhaps the reason I'm getting the effects but who knows.