• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

i just have to ask, why dont you just EAT them (capsules)?
ive had the powder, eaten it to good effect! no need to snort or plug or anything too fancy... good experience though nothing stellar

I appear to have acquired a 100mg tab of this for free. Love(d) 2C-B dearly, so I'm naturally interested to try it, despite the somwehat mixed reports in this thread and elsewhere.

If I decide to take the stuff and not just dispose of it, it'll be my first trip since summer 2013. It'll also be the first psychedelic I've attempted to use in conjunction with the lithium I'm prescribed (1000mg per day).

There isn't much out there regarding interactions between lithium and 2C-B, let alone BK-2C-B, but from what I have found, it doesn't appear to be as dangerous as combining lithium and tryptamines (instant seizure). One can never be too sure, however.

Worth the risk for somebody looking for a mild psychedelic experience?

The mixed reports suggest to me, nah, probably not worth risking in combination with anything else really. For a start, there's no guarrentee you're going to have any kind of experience at all, judging by the reports, which begs the question why would you even bother, given the possibility of ineractions..?

I can't honestly advise any tripping unless the combo with Lithium has been explored or someone with considerably more pharmacological knowledge than I has given the go-ahead but if you really intend a mild trip on a comparitively safe & gentle psychedelic, Al-Lad is your man. Not bk-2-cb. I don't like the idea of you doing 100mg of this stuff when a tiny 150ug dose of Al-Lad is not just safer, but much more likely to have an effect, & an enjoyable, survivable one, at that. The amount of material alone is a concern with the bk-2c-b. Just my opinion.

You could do worse than ask about the Lithium/bk-2-cb combo in this thread in PD - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/694585-The-Big-amp-Dandy-K-2C-B-Thread-Part-1

The mixed reports suggest to me, nah, probably not worth risking in combination with anything else really. For a start, there's no guarrentee you're going to have any kind of experience at all, judging by the reports, which begs the question why would you even bother, given the possibility of ineractions..?

I can't honestly advise any tripping unless the combo with Lithium has been explored or someone with considerably more pharmacological knowledge than I has given the go-ahead but if you really intend a mild trip on a comparitively safe & gentle psychedelic, Al-Lad is your man. Not bk-2-cb. I don't like the idea of you doing 100mg of this stuff when a tiny 150ug dose of Al-Lad is not just safer, but much more likely to have an effect, & an enjoyable, survivable one, at that. The amount of material alone is a concern with the bk-2c-b. Just my opinion.

You could do worse than ask about the Lithium/bk-2-cb combo in this thread in PD - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/694585-The-Big-amp-Dandy-K-2C-B-Thread-Part-1

AL-LAD is an LSD analogue, and LSD + lithium = seizure. No thanks.

There seems to be quite a bit of anecdotal evidence of people combining 2Cx chemicals with lithium and having no problems whatsoever, so that's why I'm thinking that an analogue might be similarly feasible.

Can you not just skip your Lithium for a day or 2?

Not really. Skipping doses plus taking drugs is a surefire route to mania.

i wouldnt do it, id be scared of seizures and wouldnt be able to relax in the trip until it would be on the comedown. and bk2cb cna last a long while to not feel ok.

if i were to risk it, id probably go for something others have already tried (2cb iirc), and most certainly in the presence of some experienced sitter who knew what to do in case of emergencies.

but then, one would have to think of the reasons for triping in the first place, and the importance of set and setting for those experiences. fearing sideeffects is not a good way to start, and neither is feeling like a complete guinea pig.

Took some with 5 meo dalt, mpa and ethyl, lets have fun, going out and drinking some alcohol tonight.

AL-LAD is an LSD analogue, and LSD + lithium = seizure. No thanks.

There seems to be quite a bit of anecdotal evidence of people combining 2Cx chemicals with lithium and having no problems whatsoever, so that's why I'm thinking that an analogue might be similarly feasible.

Still wouldn't recomend it... but fair enough. I personally wouldn't infer anything from normal 2c-xx experiences.

Absolutely not worth the risk. 2C-Xs are not hard to get, go with one of them.

Were it not for the fact that this fell into my lap, I wouldn't even be considering a trip of any kind, so I'm not going to rush out and buy any 2C-x. It was just something I acquired for nothing and was weighing up the pros and cons of taking. Besides, upon further reading, even 2C-x compounds can be problematic.

So with that and the posts above, I've decided against it; I used to love my 2C-B and it'll always be one of my favourite drugs, but the (understandable) lack of information out there with regard to interactions means it'd just be stupid. I'm trying to cut down on stupid.

First person to PM me with offers of drugs or sexual favours (drugs preferred) in exchange for an unwanted research chemical gets it. I'll be waiting up all night.

Took some with 5 meo dalt, mpa and ethyl, lets have fun, going out and drinking some alcohol tonight.
why all the mixing? and with such different durations ... curious as to the reasoning behind this is....

glad you went for the safe approach sammy!

Absolutely not worth the risk. 2C-Xs are not hard to get, go with one of them.

This if you can get bk-2cb then your not far from being able to get the real stuff with a similar process. I've heard from a few people bk-2cb was absolutely shit, all lovers of real 2c-b. The legal highs seems to be a dying scene.

Right, I have 2 x tables of BK2CB 110mg.

I took BK2CB tablet once over a year ago, but I was on numerous other chemicals (booze, 5meo dalt, AMT, benzos) and had been up all night, so I have no idea what I got from it, if anything.

Is it reasonably safe to double drop the fuckers? Is it a good trip, I imagine it's not going to be a profound deep experience, but will I have fun? I see thy last like 12 hours, are they the kind o thing you could scoff at midday and go to the park/pub or whatever without freaking out an getting arrested? I quite enjoy tripping in public.

That's what I quite enjoyed about 5 meo dalt, it was fairly weak but perfect for public tripping adventures.