• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

i tried bombing it and sniffing it shambles think i even tried vaping it

also is the something to do with water making it inactive ?

I really don't know about the water thing other than it seems to be a pH problem cos apparently adding lemon juice makes the solution clear again. I'd presume the acid in your stomach would do the same job only more so but I really couldn't say for sure. Does seem that bombing is the only effective ROA though. Fuck snorting. Man was that sore. Not initially but the longer I left it there mixing with nasal fluid the more painful it got. Which makes sense given the acid/alkali thing really but I didn't know about that at the time.

christ yes i can normally sniff anything but i had to wash my nose out with this stuff after a while blood killed also any of you get purple coloured stains all over the shop ?

Exactly what happened when I tried sniffing it, FG. Was fine initially but lawdy did the burn build. And build. And build. I also had to flush nose out with cold water cos it felt like it was eating a hole through my skull. Only the second (well, third if you count a frankly moronic incident involving sniffing paroxetine - don't ask, don't do :|) drug I've ever had to flush due to unbearable agonies (other one being 2C-E). It was whilst flushing my nose I noticed the purple colour cos it stained around the plughole in the sink.

yer i got it all over my fingers and was like wtf where that come from :) must had a purple nose for a day or two as well because i didnt notice straight off

Exactly what happened when I tried sniffing it, FG. Was fine initially but lawdy did the burn build. And build. And build. I also had to flush nose out with cold water cos it felt like it was eating a hole through my skull. Only the second (well, third if you count a frankly moronic incident involving sniffing paroxetine - don't ask, don't do :|) drug I've ever had to flush due to unbearable agonies (other one being 2C-E). It was whilst flushing my nose I noticed the purple colour cos it stained around the plughole in the sink.

^ This...Don't do it! Really not worth it. And yeah purple snot, only noticed when the tissue I was using turned purple.

Cap & bomb, standard. Nice tingly brain shizzle that way

Pussy :D

Insuff works for me, just not as interesting as oral dosing.

Never seen this purple/pink biz at all. In solution or dripping out ma snout :/

Is it possible the two could be connected, Mela? If this "goes purple when mixed with water, turns transparent again when acidulated" bizniz is summat pH related surely it's that that's causing the extreme burn when snorted? I am a bit of a pussy when it comes to nostril pain and snorting stuff in general, but that's mainly cos I just don't like snorting stuff. As far as pain goes I have no problem snorting anything other than 2C-E if I am in a situation where snorting is the most viable option.

I tried 100mg before Christmas (around 23rd) and noticed little to no effect. I tried 200mg, on the 4th of Jan, and experienced eye-wiggles and a general messy feeling, similar to aMT, for around 10 hours (went for an ASDA shop during this period with no problems). For about 15 minutes I had closed eye visuals and some psychedelic feelings.

Personally I won't be taking this drug again.

After reading good reviews on here I ordered some Bk-2cb and a couple of weeks ago we decided to try some, at 8pm we capped up 125 mgs and swallowed one each. 2 hours later nothing was happening so we went to bed and fell asleep, at 3am my wife woke up scratching her head madly and realized she was feeling really trippy and this continued for the next 15 hours. Our two friends and myself got absolutely fuck all.

Don't snort. Don't plug. Don't inject even with vinegar I had no effects and my arm burnt................. Just bomb 150-200mgs and wait 2-3 hours.... ITs beautiful..................MDMA like for the first 1-2 hours then turns into 2cb for 10 hours.... clean amazing.....Only psych i'lll do...... I Get too anxious with others but with this it was clean.... Lasted a little long but oh well..............

The purple stuff is thought to be the dimer

89534600ge3.png

It's like 2 molecules of bk-2C-B sixtynining each other.

The presence of water and the pH probably have influence on the equilibrium that determines the amount of dimer or rate at which it forms, I think so yes.
The evidence certainly seems to support it.

If acid really does revert it, and ROAs give different results and reactions vary in general... I would theorize that the best way to go is to take it orally on an empty stomach so that your stomach acid allows it to be absorbed in normal monomer form.

Hello people, I have experimented with this & a few combos, it seems to vary wildly how people experience it. I am one of those for whom it seems to be active, 100 mg is a subtle mellow ride, roughly 10 hours, 200 is too much, and easily lasts 20 hours. 125mg bk-2-CB + 150mcg LSZ, Woweewoow! 22 hours of that lovely tingle + the wackiness of this lysergic analog. Really nice feeling, very constant warm tingle, not even really in waves like one might expect. WAY WAY TOO LONG to feel like that though. Definitely a case of too much of a good thing. I suppose at a festival maybe, but really, you need to sleep at some point. The late finish is comparable to the stimmy tail end of LSD, 6-APB, or the like. Definitely have some kind of Benzos on hand. Perhaps tweak the dose, 125 was a lil high for a combo, but my tolerance is down, right? WTF? Anyway, I hope this was mildly informative. I’m going to bed!

I mixed BK-2C-B with 3C-P, the latter was wearing off though after a three day binge, 180mgs of BK and I was bck tripping like hell, excellent combo I'd say.

When I have the chance I'll try it with 4-Ho-MET.

sounds very varying in effects , as with alot of drugs , but what i mean is this seems very varied in that it doesnt give full effects in some (maybe enzyme breakdown?) as solopsis said take on empty stomach orally, aint touched any 2c-xs in years, if its anything like 2cb tho then yummy :)

If it was anything like 2C-B the whole country would be clamouring. We ain't. There is significant difference.

I have to say I didn't notice much, but had been drinking. My bf and I each had one, he said he got some visuals but the alcohol may have numbed it for me. I think next time I'll try it alone and sober.

Nah, I wouldn't toss em. I tried those capsules too, as has been said by others, do NOT snort it. I tried, and good cunting bollockshole-munching jesus H god OWCH!

This was more painful than having virola, or epena power-blasted up the nose the traditional way, or snorting a bump of bufotenine that I had (and I hang my head in abject shame, but make a plea in mitigation that I was much less experienced as a chemist/molecular biologist than I now am), incorrectly neutralized.

That still, as I found out moments later after putting it up my hooter (the bufotenine), had some sulfuric acid present.
Predictably enough, it hurt like all fucking fuck on a fucking well fuckstick covered in eau-de-motherfuck.

Insufflating BK-2C-B hurt worse than getting H2SO4 up the nose. Plugging failed utterly, no effect, it dimerized too fast, and left a slight residue of purple within the syringe.

Intravenous injection however, did succeed, and not by half measures, I think i got too much although never felt in danger. I did have to take a very strong muscle relaxant, tizanidine (a relative of clonidine, an alpha2 adrenoreceptor agonist), as there was a bit of cramping, and a feeling of coldness, which led me to take to bed with some music on, and snuggle up in the quilt.

I'd shot 2 of the capsules, taking care to mix, filter and bang the stuff taking as little time to prep it as possible, and it hit me HARD, full on +++ (1/2+), a solid plus three and a half at least, dissociated, colorful, headspace becoming a maelstrom of concepts, ideas, synaesthesia and many memories being relieved.

A very powerful experience indeed, the sheer SPEED with which the bk-2C-B hit however really knocked me off my feet.

Snorting it..never, ever again, not ever, not for any reason. That felt like I'd just been slugged with a bag full of broken bricks, sent me staggering on my feet, and apparently I made so much noise shouting out with the shock of it, and let loose with such a stream of vitriolic language and general cursing that my family shouted back to see if I was alright or not.

Ended up sticking a line of local anaesthetic (not coke, I mean a pure, simple, non-stimulant Na+ channel blocker, I forget which, might have been tetracaine) up my nose which alleviated the agony.

The rest of that dose, thankfully I'd snorted only a miniscule quantity, got prepped and IVed. The onset was almost instantaneous, and if I hadn't have taken to bed, it would probably have put me there flat out anyway. A worthwhile experience, which I think I will definitely do again, although at a somewhat lower dosage and certainly without insufflating any.