• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Biggest XTC-lab to date dismantled in Belgium, the Netherlands and Poland

Personally, I feel very thankful that they caught those people.
Something like one million people might have danced, given and received massages, and re-evaluated their life priorities with those drugs.
This is something we cannot, as a society, stand for. :|

Or, maybe, the society is what can no longer stand, if it is built on principles of selfishness, small-mindedness, devotion to wealth and consumption, the power of the few over the many, and relinquishing one's rights to determine what happiness is (and to follow that by pursuing said happiness). If seen in this way, the threat is to society itself. No wonder they pursue this terrible, lost "war" on drug users.

Ro4eva -- what ever happened with that bust in BC? Seems like BC is still living in a drought... There's stuff to go around, but it's not mdma...

There's definitely more mdma available now, however, due to the fact that many RCs - such as methylone, but not MDPV iirc - are still legal here, it's a clusterfuck mostly comprised of various types of bunk pills, and slowly more and more which are actually "ecstasy". Your best bet would be to avoid all the pills and seek either mdma in powder or shard form. And it doesn't hurt to have a test kit handy to make sure you aren't being ripped off. Definitely worth the $50 investment. Could save your life if some greedy chemist whips up a batch of PMMA again.

any more word on this? i already have a theory alot of that safrole was being distributed between a few of the big press's. Well soon see though ;)

any more word on this? i already have a theory alot of that safrole was being distributed between a few of the big press's. Well soon see though ;)
That would not be good... The European MDMA scene (especially around the Netherlands where I live) has always been known for it's purity and high grade pills/powder. If it's the case that this was the supply for more than 1 presser we are going to see some dramatic effects in terms of quality and availability. This would be very bad news indeed. Is it just a theory or do you have some information that points in that direction?

it is just a theory - thats alot of safrole seized - how do the different dutch pills compare in quality - i mean the main 3 big press's? my theory is this safrole was being distributed between the main 3 press's creating the best beans. mainly the high dose 160+ - but if this was the case no doubt more people and labs would of been uncovered and the whole lot taken down in 1 main raid? who know's - if theres a shortage in decent high dose beans then theres our answer. As stated in the news report they were keeping different parts of the operation seperate - whats to say they werent supplying safrole to these other big press's & keeping it as a seperate venture.. hopefully isnt the case & these other groups have there own safrole supply / route to make mdma. I know no 1 is going to speak up & say for definete who has been eliminated but it would be nice to know which groups been taken out

its been probably a decade since ive taken any MDMA, but if i could get a pill with 160mgs id def find a cool show to go to and take it.

its been probably a decade since ive taken any MDMA, but if i could get a pill with 160mgs id def find a cool show to go to and take it.

That's about the minimum amount of MDMA found in quality pills around these parts the last 5 years (and 160mg is really the lowest you'll find if you have a good source). That's why we're worried that that's going to change :|

That would not be good... The European MDMA scene (especially around the Netherlands where I live) has always been known for it's purity and high grade pills/powder. If it's the case that this was the supply for more than 1 presser we are going to see some dramatic effects in terms of quality and availability. This would be very bad news indeed. Is it just a theory or do you have some information that points in that direction?

I wish we had that here. We used to (like in the early 90's) get ALOT of high quality pills that I imagine were mainly imported, but that seems pretty rare these days and we mostly get shit, so I mostly dont use mdma anymore. Sadly. I'd love to spend some time in the Netherlands.

wow, 160mgs is on the low end?? i dont know if i could take more than 150mgs or so before it would be too much. id take half a pill and be good, shit.

Please don't spread completely unfounded speculation.

wow, 160mgs is on the low end?? i dont know if i could take more than 150mgs or so before it would be too much. id take half a pill and be good, shit.

Well if you have always known MDMA pills to be that strong (mind you I only roll once every 6 months anymore and have been doing so for 2 years and I don't do any other stimulants so my tolerance is 0) you kind of get used to them. I need a very high dose to feel the full effects, needed that since I started doing MDMA but everyone of the people I always roll with at least drops a whole one at once, usually without redose, sometimes half after 2 hours or so. I'm talking about the quality I get when I look around for a week or 2 now, which is every time we roll because we only roll every 6 months or so. Those are always 200mg or more, the last ones I had were androids, 216mg average lab confirmed. You never really lose control or roll too hard if you don't redose heavily with those kind of pills, you just roll really really hard. You just get used to the quality and pureness. I find mellow rolls to be really fun too though, but only in a home-with-friends-at-the-campfire kind of setting, then I would take half or 3/4 but not at parties...

*edit* I am in no way advising people to take doses of 200+mg at once. I'm just saying that's how I've always rolled, which is not necessarily the best or healthiest way

Last edited:
Folley - Im not spreading anything - if you read my post i said its was a theory - not once did i say this is whats definetly been going on / happened. get off your high horse. Thats alot of safrole whats been seized

160mg isnt on the low end, its what most these "super pills" as people are calling them contain at a minimum spread 160mg upto 220mg or so.

+ Folley - if i sound a little pissed off above - i apologise but not once did i say thats whats happened / was happening. It was a theory - i wasnt spreading jack shit, unlike others mentioning its such and such who produced the androids and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
160mg isnt on the low end, its what most these "super pills" as people are calling them contain at a minimum spread 160mg upto 220mg or so.

I think that's a bit of a big spread. That would mean the people who made the mixture of filler/MDMA are amateurs and did not mix it enough. Most superpills I've seen confirmed lab results of have a spread where the low end differentiates about 30mg from the high end... And those spreads are mostly around 200mg in the low end. Besides you say "contain at a minimum spread 160mg upto 220mg or so" which means 160 IS the low end according to you too :)

i meant 160mg isnt low mdx quality. low would be 80mg-100mg. medium 100mg-150mg - and high 160mg+ & i understand my comment may of coursed a little confusion.

most these pills are the same quality of what we were getting years ago before the major drough t& all the junk came about. thats my opion any way, if anything these new pills are less enjoyable, as its been noted theres a lack of empathy with most these pills - could be because alot of what i was eating back before the drough tn the junk was a mdma/mda combo? who know's but in my own head & others have mentioned these "super pills" are just as good as what was around going back to around the backend of 03 up until all the pipes n other junk took over.

Ah I see you are talking about what classifies as a superpill, well then indeed you are right, I misunderstood you. +160mg is indeed considered a high dose pill/superpill by most if not all rollers. Maybe I should've made my point a bit more clear too. Pills around 160mg are indeed more common than the superpills (I know 160mg is considered a superpill by most people, I use that word for 200mg or more because I'm used to that quality and dose) but if you, like I always do, look around for a few weeks in my area you will always find pills around the 200mg mark. I was talking about my personal situation, I've been consuming pills around 200mg for a good 4-5 years now but it's not like those are the rule and the lower end pills are the exception, it's the other way around indeed. Medium to high dose pills ARE the most common (let's say in between 120mg and 180mg) but if you are from the area, know a good few people and are willing to settle only for the best you will always end up with the 200mg bangers =D at least that's how it's been for the last few years for me. They aren't that difficult to find. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

and on-topic: that's the reason I fear the repercussions of this bust. I've been blessed to live here and thus never had adulterated or low dose pills. That's with 1 exception, I had PMA once and consumed without testing or looking them up, stupid me. They were green apples and were bought by a friend at a festival. I consumed them because everyone around me was rolling and since I hadn't planned on it I didn't have pills of my own. Luckily I just had an enjoyable night and didn't feel any negative effects. This is probably because I only consumed 1, didn't want to take more because I did know the dangers. I dodged a bullet there, people have died from the green apples...

Last edited: