• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Biggest XTC-lab to date dismantled in Belgium, the Netherlands and Poland

yeh i understand exactly what your saying - luckily ive never consumed anything other than mdma/mda in pill's. i feel sorry for those who have and have had bad experiences! hopefully this seizure doesnt effect much

tumblr_mdkfa4cLRg1qfzps6o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mf31lqvaaK1ranf6no1_500.jpg

The first batch of these was reported at 300mg's, the second batch at 180-210mg's.

Very cool looking pill, would love to try some, i'd probably go halves.

Those pills are fucking boss! 300mgs?!?!? That is beyond insane...what if someone who didnt know better got these and double dropped, they would prob od. Good thing they have a score, if they sold for normal price one pill would be enough for 2 reg ppl to party all night.

That's a nice looking pill.

I wonder if they used software to figure out where to put that halfway bar, or if they just estimated it. To my eyes, the cranium has a smaller area than the mandible + cheekbones.

^The score is definitely toward the top of the head, but I would imagine that this is offset by the wideness at the top of the pill and that the score actually does split the mass evenly.

Not sure but I just found a report on pillreports that could indicate the android/MK/PF pressers are in fact still operational

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=32343#comments

Notice the crossed breakline? I know that's not much of an indication but I know pills from the android/MK/PF presser had crossed breaklines too. And this pill is new and found in Holland, also like the Androids/PF/MK. Let's hope I'm right

Those pills are fucking boss! 300mgs?!?!? That is beyond insane...what if someone who didnt know better got these and double dropped, they would prob od. Good thing they have a score, if they sold for normal price one pill would be enough for 2 reg ppl to party all night.

Quite a few people did overdose on them, not fatally of course but still..

I actually really disliked those pills. Very irresponsible.

all this means is more and more rc and pma pmma pills being past off now more than ever

tumblr_mdkfa4cLRg1qfzps6o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mf31lqvaaK1ranf6no1_500.jpg

The first batch of these was reported at 300mg's, the second batch at 180-210mg's.

Very cool looking pill, would love to try some, i'd probably go halves.

Yeah, I was able to get my hands on a couple of these (the first ~300mg batch). They're... insane. In the membrane.

I have to agree with Folley however. 300mg per pill, regardless of its size, is bordering on irresponsible.

Edit - I've been floored a couple of times because I took too much MDMA at once. I don't find it fun that you're rolling so hard that you cannot stand, talk, or see straight for more than a couple of seconds. The only thing I was able to do was bop my head to the music for about 2 hours.

Last edited:
I ageee I dont like being grounded because all of a sudden I get hit with 4 times the dose one would expect (80-100)mcg getting 300 is unfair