• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

So I was just wondering what you guys think are the biggest buzz kills, and yes we all understand if you're one to smoke in a house and the parents come in; and getting caught by the police, we all know those. Anything else?

When your spouse and you are fighting for no reason.

Authority figures
Bears ( they can be mean, but frogs are always cool )

People who talk and talk and talk about everything and nothing at the same time.

PEople overdosing.

I triple second the one about people that cant relax

I get so tense when Im around people like that

Hooking up with a girl at a party while on MDMA and shrooms, having a GREAT time all night, just to realize when it's over that we don't match because the age difference implies quite different lifestyles. Latest buzz-kill, last night.

Shit...most people in general... I quit smoking weed and doing psychedelics with other people cause it just makes most of them act completely retarded. Ill make an exception to best friends.

I'll drink with anyone... thats a different story.

And having a cop look around in your room, see your posters... and say "Hey, I like Jimi Hendrix!....Ok turn around, put your hands behind your back. Your under arrest for..."

Oh yeah, I hate when they try to act like theyre your friend. The security douche at my school once said he liked my greatful dead t shirt. I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself.

whenever im fucked up on opi's i feel alcohol takes away the buzz..

agreed ^ ^

Cops coming to the house, area, party, whatever.

2. Someone getting very sick/od'ing

3. When others are not fucked up or didnt get fucked up enough from the drugs they took, try to ruin others times... whos drugs ARE working.

4. Getting called into work or having to stay extra just after swallowing some pills.

Having a girl tell you she lied to you about being the baby daddy when your rolling.

Someone that is close to you sees you after you've done a shot of H...then word spreads around the family. Or when rumors spread all over about your drug use amongst friends and they try to do an intervention....fuck my life

people that start drama. Like when your at some couples house and they start fighting. awkward....

Oh wow, we must know some of the same people! :!

I also used to hate it when I'd get nice n high on my Vicodins or whatever and my ex would be smoking crack. He'd start that "crack blather", never shutting up about pseudo-intellectual bullshit that made no sense and I didn't care about. However, if I didn't have a buzz, I found it way beyond annoying and when in w/d, I found it intolerable.

Another buzzkill for me was waitin for the crackheads in my house to get back from a "run", which they would make at all hours of the day and night. It is hard to feel relaxed and euphoric when you live in sheer terror of having the 5-0 get involved. The people in my house whose DOC was crack "thought" they were being cool and discreet, but their perceptions were a tad "off".

Twice I had to go to the jail in the middle of the night and post bond for these folks, and this may just be the biggest buzzkill of all time, for me.

Fights, drama, cops, work calling, really anything that's unpleasant sober is worse on drugs

People who ask are you high or are you still doing dope or ocs everytime i see them in a "better than you" type of way.