• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think low doses (10-30mg) are very noticeable. Very slight pupil dilation but not much else. Its almost like a better version of caffeine, for work I would recommend 2-FA because its not a euphoric which would be easier to work on.

maybe I am doing way too much at a time, because my euphoria would not help me with any type of work except crazy sex\>.>

I don't think low doses (10-30mg) are very noticeable. Very slight pupil dilation but not much else. Its almost like a better version of caffeine, for work I would recommend 2-FA because its not a euphoric which would be easier to work on.
are 2FA and 2FMC the same compound?

I had a great day today! I dropped off my girlfriend at work at 9am then drove back home and had about 120 mgs of 4-fa. I played some fuzzed out bass guitar thru my big old amp for about 2 and a half hours straight. Wrote 3/4ths of a song(haven`t done that in a long while) and did some house work before going to pick up my girl from work at 5:30pm. Other than being a little jittery during the 5 block drive to work and back home,I had one of the better days to myself.

Last edited:
does anyone else get a HORRBILE comedown when they insufflate? from now on i am taking it orally. Dont get me wrong... the rush i get from sniffing it for about two hours is truly epic...but when it ends it feels like i drank a thousand cups of coffee combine with a meth and mdma comedown...true hel!!!!! i am going to take it orally next time i get it

I only do it orally, because of the pain- that stuff is like glass. I have noticed a slightly different comedown after snorting, but I haven't snorted enough to really tell

I reccomend 2-FMA instead of 2-FA for this. 2-FMA is the smoothest and most calming amp I've ever used. It's like taking desoxyn with a few kpins. Not jitters, not even jaw clenching for me.. at 85mg. The come down is non-existant. There is no moreish need to redose or binge on it either. It's not euphoric at all, but it's not cold and hard-wired. An amazing substance.

About to try out a lower dose (~40mg) of 4-FA). My initial trial I used 120mg and it floored me. My brain was tingling and my skin was crawling. It's very powerful stuff. Oral dose this stuff for smoother effects.

Does anybody know the bioavailibity of insufllated vs. oral consumption? Duration of effects? I want to try oral consumption but i am afraid i will waste it. When i insufflate it....it kicks in almost instantly peak effects (extreme euphoria) for 2-3 hours followed by HORRIBLE comedown...however no lasting effects the next day i feel fine. THanks guys!

If you can manage to wait 15-20 minutes, oral is the better route. The whole experience is much smoother and you don't end up with a nasty fucking comedown.

Not even 100mg oral will floor me.
I prefer to pop my amps instead of snorting, shoot or smoking nowadays. Although with 3-FA.. .ya, I railed that a lot. If I ever try it again, I will just orally consume it.

Anyone notice continued use almost diminish all the effects completely? I feel like sometimes taking 4-Fa the day after a 100-200mg dose produces very mild effects, even if taken at the same 100-200mg dose as the day prior. I've taken 100mg 4Fa and felt tired enough that I knocked out 40 mins afterward.

I also had issues with redosing sometimes causing drowsiness. I'm assuming the serotonin activity present in the initial phase of the drug's long duration is responsible for causing the somnolence/sleepy feeling that I get when redosing hours after the initial dose (I usually start with 100-110mg and redose 60-80mg 4hrs+ into it.) I feel this to be very similar to the somewhat sedating effects of SSRIs and 5-HTP/L-Tryptophan.

There are inconsistencies with how this drug affects me making it hard to predict exactly what I will feel on a specific dose depending on my recent interaction with the drug and maybe even my subjective mood. For example:

After a week long amphetamine hiatus, I take 110mg in the morning, feel great throughout the day and evening, possibly redose when I'm coming down (60-80mg) and notice only a subtle but sufficient come up that brings back the energy, productivity and some chattiness (but not the euphoria, which is OK with me.)

I end up sleeping for 8 hours on schedule, waking up feeling better than I did after my week long break, with no cravings or need to dose 4-Fa. But If I do, redosing the same amount finds effects significantly reduced (perhaps the 4-Fa really is just taking VERY long to break down in my system?) I go through the day, get another 8 hours of sleep and wake up feeling demotivated and fatigued, which is normal for me in a drug-free mindset (I've been suffering from major depressive disorder with fatigue for a decade.) This can be mild enough that coffee and a very brief walk in sunlight raises my mood up to optimal levels again.

When in this state, I get no real urge to re-dose because I've never considered 4-Fa to be a definite *bam-wake the fuck up* stimulant like high doses of dexamphetamine (adderall), cocaine or MDPV. With the latter drugs, the corollary effects are apparent and obvious no matter how I'm feeling and depending on the dose. The more I take, the more 'up' I get. I suppose at a deep level, I find 4-Fa to be more of a utilitarian chemical like Adderall or Ritalin, rather than a recreational drug, but with a chance of sedation at odd times into the experience.

But if I do redose, i.e., I need the focus/energy and really have to finish something, I feel more focused and may have more energy, but there's no definite mood lift or euphoria/mania as would be the case with other stimulants, or said effects would be transient at best. This would normally raise concern that perhaps the chemical is causing some lasting damage to serotonin receptors that requires ample time to repair, though the studies on this exact subject comparing 4-Chloro, 4-Iodo and 4-Fluoro in rats showed 4Fa to leave no lasting serotonin changes—they lasted only for hours after administration whereas the first 2 analogues resulted in serotonin receptor changes lasting days to weeks after a single dose. This was only one study and was done in rats, in which amphetamines are metabolized differently than in humans.

My experience can be exclusive to my body and brain chemistry because of several very significant factors:

1) 4 months ago I got off of a 1 year regimen of a very high dose of Effexor XR (took the max dose t.i.d under medical supervision.) I'd like to note that this medication is amazing and drastically improved my life. I had better sleep quality, more energy, more motivation and very low anxiety levels, and it didn't hinder my ability to trip on 2Cs. It did stop empathogens (M1, 4-MEC, MDMA, etc) from working but provided its own anxiolytic and empathogenic effects removing cravings for anything else.

I only got off because my insurance plan expired and it's very expensive even as generic. SSRIs/SNRIs have been (literally) life-saving for me and I highly recommend seeing a psychiatrist and following their orders if you suffer from delibitating depression or anxiety. The negative effects of the drugs are nowhere near as bad as those caused by clinical depression in some people. Ignore the psych med stigma. browse http://insightsynthesis.com/category/depression )

Anyway, to come back on topic, I mention this because from my personal experience, the SSRIs and SNRIs probably have a long lasting impact on brain chemistry and this may taint my 4-Fa experience. SSRIs begin working almost right away for me nowadays, and I still maintain a high tolerance to M1/MDMA. This tells me that my serotonin receptors have been desensitized and/or fine-tuned to work specifically and efficiently with the medication I was on. My brain adapter to the drugs and 4-Fa's serotonin activity may be playing on a completely different stage in my brain vs SSRI/SNRI-naive subjects.

2) I have been taking MXE daily for months, first at higher doses to diminish or eliminate the Effexor withdrawal (worked fantastically) and in the past 2 months not exceeding 30mg a day insufflated. This dose may incapacitate an MXE-naive subject but has no subjective effects on me. Sometimes I go days without it, but I take a small line here and there along with Aspirin, vitamins C/E, green tea extract, fish oil and a multi-vitamin to reduce general oxidative brain damage. The MXE is also used as a maintenance drug that has stopped me from acquiring a tolerance to stimulants, ethanol (careful with this) and tobacco. Maybe even weed.

As dissociatives ketamine and DXM have been shown to "reset" stimulant (and other) tolerances, with co-administration of a small non-recreational dose of these drugs (one Delsym serving a day, for example) and adderall showing users failing to develop a tolerance to the stimulant, I mention the MXE usage because it may impact how my body is responding to my 4Fa usage.

My new batch is clumpy, not 100% white (compared to standard white printer paper under white light), sticks to equipment/containers though not as much as MDPV which is so sticky some users describe as being "wet."

Due to the inconsistencies I mention above, I cannot give an accurate comparison of this batch vs the darker/tannish/pinkish looking batches I had in the past. The taste of this batch is not as strong as the older one, which may mean less impurities (or a diluted product.) But the effects between batches is not too significant in my case and I'm happy with this new stuff as it more closely matches what others in this thread have been using.

Overall, 4-Fa is an amazing substance that I've been cautiously researching to understand and work with more effectively. It doesn't have the manic-come-up and Enron-scale-crash Adderall and Ritalin have on me, lasts 2-3x as long as those drugs and feels somatically and subjectively cleaner. I can definitely see this drug as a non-jittery no-anxiety stimulant and antidepressant. Appetite and sleep are barely affected for the worse. On the other hand, it's still a halogenated amphetamine so please thread carefully. I suggest not exceeding 500mg/day. I personally have not exceeded 300mg/day.

^^Odd...i am on my fourth day of using it and it feels better than ever lol....it takes alot longer to build a tolerance to this as compared to amphetamines

I'm on my last 200mg today, I originally had 5g. I find that my tolerance to this stuff isn't as high as compared to other RC's I've used. Usually 150mg orally, then through the night a few lines here and there and I'm feeling pretty much the same as when I first took it in the day. Have felt drowsy a few times, but that's because I have been consistently taking it every day for about two weeks.

also, a little off topic- last night after about 50mg of 4fa, I took 2 10/325 hydrocodone and I felt amazing, my mood was elevated in a way I have never felt before. I am definitely going to experiment more with this combination. Alcohol mixed with it surprisingly has a cool effect too.

sorry, rambling

Hell yeah, it is very good. I have a tolerance towards opiates, the stuff mixes together well, feels like you are floating, and it's super easy to make you smile.

This stuff is great, on its own or in mixes. Not the best chemical ever, but everyone i gave it to rather enjoyed it. I really hope it will stay well under the media radar and will not get banned like so many other great substances before!

Keep meaning to give this a go. Don't particularly like phet but from what I gather there's more to it to than that?

I really can't stand the over the top racing/para felling from phet

I've done 4 fa twice, first time did about 120mg, and I really enjoyed it. Very euphoric for a good couple hours, then the second time took 250mg and what a waste! I felt euphoria maybe 10 minutes? Then I was only speedy, ordered a gram and will be here tomorrow, so def gonna only do 120mg, its been over a month since I've done anything, so im lookin forward to it:)

This chemical seriously fascinates me to no fucking end (and i've done pretty much all of them).....I KNOW IT WAS STUPID I ADMIT IT but i have been binging on it for like the last five days (about 300 mg a day) and today when i woke up....NO depression, NO anxiety, NO cravings.....i could easily obtain some more right now but i have no desire i know i will wait at least a week. I can tell it releases alot of serotonin but for some reason it doesn't cause extreme depression, anxiety, and sleep problems like MDMA or even methamphetamine....this chemical is fucking fascinating....

Oh another thing...sometimes when i rail it (80-100mg at a time) it kicks in instantly and i get extreme euphoria for like an hour or so.....other times (same batch same shit) i rail it and i get euphoria for like 5 minutes and then straight to the anxiety sped-out feeling....interesting as hell.

Last thing i promise....i am not saying this chemical is perfect....at the end of the day when i have been railing all day...the comedown is literally worse than anything i have done...it feels like i drank a million cups of coffee plus a migraine plus anxiety plus depression...but the next morning i am fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.