• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tutorials, I'll show this post to a friend and let him decide what to do with it, it's not a mine and it's just a couple of grams anyway (well that's still some euros so would be nice to get something of it).

I'm going to test pentedrone myself tomorrow, if it turns out to be ineffective we'll eat this odd looking 4-FA.

Can't wait to hear London Elektricity, High Contrast, Andy C and others tomorrow here in Prague yay!

I have 500mg coming my way. It cost me $0.00. Yay! Anyway, having very limited experience (weed, am-2201, Jwh-122, dxm, hydrocodone, alcohol, vyvanese, ritalin). What can I expect? And what roa/dose do you reccomend for a noob like me?

depending on your weight I'd suggest a dose somewhere between 120-140mg, more towards 120 if you're skinny, more towards 140 if you're heavier. this will surely induce the slight euphoric/energized buzz if you have good quality 4-FA.

Today one my friend received a batch of brown/"salmon" coloured 4-FA...! Never heard of it anywhere so obviously I ask, is it even 4-FA? Maybe cut with something, but it is consistenly slightly brown and also seems more crystalic, my own batches were a bit more like dust..

He also ordered some 3-FA which looks exactly like the old 4- but smells less intense.

I don't feel like trying that brown one myself really to check effects.

I just received a gram of 4-fa that looks like this as well. It is grayish/pink. I have never had 4-fa before so I have no idea but this vendor has been totally legit in the past for other chems.

4-FA definitely has some comedown effects and slight next day feelings of depression ...1/10 as bad as MDMA comedowns though.The majority of it really seems to be sleep deprivation ,though. I was up 2 days before dosing 175 mgs spread out in two doses IV'd after eating about 300 mgs 2-FMA(this has really no comedown if you take care of yourself. best speed i've ever had,amazing.) ,the first two days and staying up through the night.

I know its not smart to take SERT releasers after DA releaser (amp) use...

I preloaded and post-loaded with : ALA 200mgs, NAC-1800 mgs + 500mgs vit c, b12 sublingually (methyl b12 is far superior BTW), phosphatidyl choline 800 mgs taken with 80% standardized milk thistle extract, zinc 50mgs, thiamine (b1) 250 mgs, dl-alpha vitamin e. I also take 2mgs xanax a day and 2 mgs suboxone a day.

As far as herbs I drink various liver detox teas,chamomile, and green tea, but I took about 10 caps of ashwanga root and that seemed to really help. In the next few days I may use some liquorish root to help my adrenals.

I also took remeron at +5:00 and was out by +6:00, seems well suited to the task, and I just read its a CYP2D6 substrate meaning it increases metabolism and clearance of the drug, while also theoretically stopping any possible neurotoxicy,being a SERT antagonist/inverse agonist, kinda like what goes on with METH and seroquel or any D2 antagonists ... Tends to protect the axon from damage...

I like to take gabapentin after doing any RC's ,as it's a neuroprotective agent and is generally good from stopping changes in the brain, at least temporarily. Seems to help.

Does anyone know how this is metabolized ,enzyme wise? Any hunches to what enzyme system it uses? CYP2D6 is probally it, but I don't have solid data to back that up yet, but its logical.

-lenses

I`ve been using 4-FA for about a year( or maybe it`s closer to 2 years?) and this last batch I bought seems to produce a headache the following day. It`s a pretty crappy side effect that lasts up to 6mp the day after dosing.

Anybody else suffer from this? Any ideas why this happens? Could it be from impurities due to a less than stellar synth?
I never had this problem with any other batch.

What's your frequency of using it?

I`ve been using maybe 1 to 2 times a month,maybe even less. When I had my last batch(about 5 months ago) I used maybe once a week. But then I ran out and had a 3 month break. I never had any headaches with the other batch. Only this new stuff.

I`ve been using 4-FA for about a year( or maybe it`s closer to 2 years?) and this last batch I bought seems to produce a headache the following day. It`s a pretty crappy side effect that lasts up to 6mp the day after dosing.

Anybody else suffer from this? Any ideas why this happens? Could it be from impurities due to a less than stellar synth?
I never had this problem with any other batch.

I have used 4-FA often (started 10 months ago, use varying from 1 time/week to 4 times/week, and then not using for a month). About two weeks ago I started again and more recently I have noticed headaches towards the end of the comedown. I have been using the same batch that whole time, so perhaps the headache is something that develops with extended use, or has something to do with tolerance.

Hmmm. That`s a interesting idea. I ended up dosing some 4-FA tonight but I`ve got some L-Arginine(amino acid supplement) that should help with any headaches.

Has anyone combined this with 4-MEC ???? If so how was it?

4-FA at dosages (oral) of 150mg and above seems to be completely different experience then lower dosages. I was very impressed in that range and it seemed like a much more lucid version of rolling. Wasn't as messed up, but felt tons of euphoria. At least of the first 3 hours after which there was an alarming and abrupt switch to a more speedy side of it. But still enjoyable with weed and beer. Not sure I'd like that second half without those, or just call it quits with some benzos or a sleeping pill.

Has anyone combined this with 4-MEC ???? If so how was it?

4-FA at dosages (oral) of 150mg and above seems to be completely different experience then lower dosages. I was very impressed in that range and it seemed like a much more lucid version of rolling. Wasn't as messed up, but felt tons of euphoria. At least of the first 3 hours after which there was an alarming and abrupt switch to a more speedy side of it. But still enjoyable with weed and beer. Not sure I'd like that second half without those, or just call it quits with some benzos or a sleeping pill.
once. it was weird. I wouldn't even say it was enhancing. it seemed like an overkill if I can remember correctly that and it seemed it could get way to intense in the worse way possible. Dirty drugs suck

I posted a trip report, it's on my blog. Click the little number to the left to see it. Actually here is the link:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/entries/5474-4-Fluoroamphetamine-%284FA%29-Trip-Report

Generally, this stuff is great, it is like Adderall but instead of making you all speedy, it makes you more mellow and SUPER empathetic and sociable. No real rush, and the euphoria isn't speedy like I like with Adderall.

I like to take a pill and wake up feeling ready to do something. 4FA doesn't do that to me, it's very smooth up and down, I like it a lot, but i think I can find something better (more d-amp like) RC wise, I think I will try ethylphenidate next. Any suggestions are welcome.

It is probably best for a purely social drug, as it makes you want to socialize more than work...

This is very important: redosing is futile, it does NOTHING for your high. In fact, I don't even feel any additional stimulation. Seriously, redosing adds absolutely nothing to your high at all, i don't even think it prolongs it.

Also, I wanted to note that on my 4th consecutive day of taking it, it made me feel like crap, dysphoria, no come up, just a come down. The next day, same thing, no matter how much I took. in fact, 100+mg didn't even get me out of bed.

I also want to note a big plus, and that is that this drug does not cause tachycardia for me like Adderall does. Sure, 100bpm at the most, but nothing like the 150bpm I get on d-amp. Usually, 4fa only raises my bpm by 10 resting. BP slightly elevated, prehypertensive range, but nowhere near dangerous. I think it's actually a pretty safe amphetamine, MUCH safer than Adderall.

I will be ordering more, only because I know it will keep me stimulated for exams coming soon, and I am not comfortable testing a new substance right now. 4FA is not a good study aid, but it is a perfect social aid, you will connect with your friends and family like never before, and it doesn't make you act "over the top". You don't seem all speedy to others, it's a nice, natural hyperloquaciousness (over talkativeness).

(If anyone can recommend an RC that they think might suit me better, please PM me or respond in this thread).

Looking back I can see that even though I feel like crap, i wrote a lot and i would not have done that sober, so it does have some good qualities as far as functional stims go.

I also want to add, dosing ~75mg 4fa and taking 1mg of etizolam powder (which I can't find anywhere online now, dammit) and lying (or is laying, English confuses me sometimes) down in bed put me in this awesome, noddy, awakened dream-like state, where I was lying there with my eyes rolled back into my head in a state of bliss, almost as good as an opiate nod.

I found that d-amp and alprazolam would do this to me too, but I'd have to wait until the d-amp was almost totally done, so i could only get to that state a day after taking d-amp. With 4fa, it's not so speedy so you can achieve that dreamy-nod-land that is so awesome.

Last edited:
It is probably best for a purely social drug, as it makes you want to socialize more than work...

Yeah... I find it difficult to find a dose that allows me to concentrate on working. Usually I get such a social mood that I have no interest in working, instead I chat chat and chat. Until the euphoria fades...

Yeah... I find it difficult to find a dose that allows me to concentrate on working. Usually I get such a social mood that I have no interest in working, instead I chat chat and chat. Until the euphoria fades...

Right on, but I have made some good friends that i would have never talked to other wise, including some American students I usually find to be obnoxious and loud...turns out they're pretty interesting and really friendly.

Usually stims make me seem like a creepy schizo paranoid jacked up crazy person that won't shut up. On 4fa, I feel like a social grandmaster, it's great, but like I said: not good for much else...although I should mention sex is awesome on it and orgasms can be achieved one right after the other (even 20 seconds apart) and each time the orgasm is almost as strong as the first. I think i had 20 orgasms before I passed out, and they were all very strong. It was intense.

Random Data Point: I've been taking ~40mg of 4-FA, 3-12 times a day for over a week and I'm actually noticing less side effects as I continue.

Definitely noticing a tolerance because the first few days it was ~30mg a few times and as it's progressed, it's crept up to ~60mg doses. Much less effect than I got in previous days. I went from ecstatically high all day to a fun kind of zoned out artificial pleasure, to that artificial feeling with more peaks and valleys.

I've made sure to eat a bare minimum and sleep at least four to five hours a night. I wake up feeling fine and I haven't been dosing immediately when I wake up. No fatigue. Although the half life is 12 hours or something, yes? Anyone know the effective duration of action?

I'm not taking any more for a while now. I'll update if there are any noticeable rebounds or anything.

Harm reduction: I'm pretty sure I've achieved a steady-state where my body is adapting as if it were a real medication. You know how sometimes medications suck to start but then side effects fade? Steady-state concentrations of RC's are undoubtedly bad for you. To what extent, not sure.

Just got a new batch of 4-fa and want to do some testing on monday. If i wake up and take it first thing in the morning will it hit me hard or will it hit me less because of my stomach content being more acidic? ( I dont even know if it is more acidic in the morning...8() haha. I WOULD ASSUME it would hit me harder as one time i took meph first thing in morning and OMG was i rollin. But if anyone can shine some light on this i would very much appreciate it as I cherish my "research sessions"

I did this chemical in the morning the first time I got the Good shit not that this chemical is good I guess purer shit is a better way of putting it. I got smacked super hard for three hours then it just kinda felt like I was slowlybcoming down off a very small methamphetamine buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.