• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful with that 10 grams Nib..I have never been able to keep more than 2 grams in the house at once with this one. Trouble trouble trouble :(

Not as far as I know it won't. Meph works more on dopamine than serotonin so should still be effective. It may emphasise the speedy side of it more than if you weren't on an SSRI (don't know that for sure - just seems likely to me) but have never heard of anyone on SSRIs using it and getting no effect.

Will obviously vary from person to person somewhat and depend on stomach contents and such but 15 minutes or so seems most common. An hour is way longer than I've ever heard but everybody is different.

"Depend on stomach contents" makes sense because I usually eat something before I take it. You know, once you're on it you don't feel like eating for ages, like 24 hours+, which can cause other sorts of troubles.

Took me 15-40 minutes to start "rushing" depending on stomach contents when taken orally, depending on whether I bombed it or drank solution (solution tastes nasty as fuck but it'll hit you faster). I tried snorting it a few times but really, all it did was burn like fuck and hit me a little faster. I felt that there was a "ceiling effect" in that no matter how much I snorted, I never got as high as I did from bigger oral doses.

I'm thinking I usually dosed around 200-400mg orally per bomb, and would re-dose once or twice (after that it starts getting nasty and not very productive in terms of pleasant effects) during the night.

All that said, I am off this shit for good 'cause I'm worried it's seriously not all that healthy.

Just wanted to add my mephedrone experience.

i took it last july until about october, november. Did about 2g a week sometimes less sometimes more, did this for about 3 months.

i have since stopped taking meph as i was getting rather unpleasent chest pains, im 19, healthy, do alot of HIIT CARDIO, and have been weight training for about a year n a bit. so was worried by this.

A couple of months later the pains started to subside, and a year later they have completely gone, i have a feeling it could of been due to the absolute paranoia meph can give you.

However a year on i still feel myself wanting meph, as i cant get good mandy, and this wanting has made me greatly anticipate 6-apb or (4-md). However i must admit i have a love when it comes to snorting drugs, i enjoy racking up, grinding, the sniffing feeling the pain then euphoria was wondering if anyone else felt this was about inful....?

So many people posting here are just stupid honestly. How can you expect to be able to binge on a serotonergic RC for days, some of you weeks, and be OK? And then you come on here ZOMG my leg turned purple after binging!

Try sniffing molly all day for a few days and I promise it will mess you up too! I understand people are saying its addictive, but it isn't the kind of drug you can safely use regularly. I haven't heard of any problems with occasional meph use, it's all about controlling your use.

QFT

BE FUCKING RESPONSIBLE.

All there is to it. If you are going to do a lot, preplan as to your amount that you will take and literally put it out of sight out of mind. Otherwise, it'll become a problem. As with any substance.

20mg of diaz normally stops me wanting another dose of meph ;)

In fact, it normally stops me wanting another dose of oxygen...

the comedown I get from mephedrone is living hell, everyime (bar the first two times, when it was amazing and fine though short lived) I get three days of head and body aches, guts all over the place, inability to concentrate on anything or do anything productive and general feeling of illness. Im glad it's banned.

I agree. Only after a week i can say that i am totally back. I don't know how people say that is like cocaine.

When I take cocaine i feel nothing in the after day; like new

When I take ecstasy i am fuckt up the next day but ok after that.

When I take mephedrone, I feel fuckt up for almost a week.No motivation, dificulty concentrating, big problems with memory.

I agree that the sensation you get form mephedrone is one of the best....but it doesn't worth. I suspect that is damage your brain 4ever

does anyone know the easiest way to measure out meph if you don't have a scale?

Use a scoop, or an empty capsule, and titrate your dose to the proper level. This works for any powdered drug that requires measurement of at least a decent amount.

My experience.

The first time I tried mephedrone, was the FIRST drug I have ever tried. I first bombed it as I was anxious about snorting it as I have never done this sort of thing before. Okay so I bombed it and I was playing COD at the same time, and then it kicked in. I felt it coming and I was loving it.

I have never felt like this before at all, I just felt absolutely great, hit me like a rock. My friends warned me about the 'come down' and this had worried me a little bit as I had a English exam the next day.

The next day -

I was up the whole night, not one wink of sleep. It was about 7:30am and I was still pretty awake, but feeling pretty groggy. So I had a shower and got myself ready once my friends had left, which made me feel a little better, but still feeling tired as hell. I was on the bus to college and I could not keep my eyes open, this must have been the most tired I have ever been.

When I sat my exam I was pretty confident and actually passed. My 'come down' was not bad at all, the only bad thing that happened was that I was sooooooooo tired, other then that I felt pretty good and just needed a good sleep and I was fine.

I'm gonna get a gram of this tomorrow and I plan on trying saturday night at my friends graduation party. What doses do you guys suggest i take through the night? Like at first do a 100mg line and see how that feels and later on maybe another 100 mg line later in the night? or maybe just like one 150 mg line early in the night and just stick with that?

And ya I'll be doing some more research before i actually touch the stuff

I'm gonna get a gram of this tomorrow and I plan on trying saturday night at my friends graduation party. What doses do you guys suggest i take through the night? Like at first do a 100mg line and see how that feels and later on maybe another 100 mg line later in the night? or maybe just like one 150 mg line early in the night and just stick with that?

And ya I'll be doing some more research before i actually touch the stuff
No sourcing. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.