• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Big G's well wishes thread

I was in touch with him earlier and said he is really fed up and went on to muse over a few different things.

In context this sounds more positive - he doesn't appear to be in as much pain or as worried as he was and he is no where near as sedated as he has been over the last couple of days. He hasn't mentioned any discomfort at all so it appears that his pain is under control and he is less anxious, which I am seeing as a reflection of the reduction of meds they are giving him, which is the right direction IMO.

Last I heard from him he was improving and mostly just had no desire to return to BL (Given the circumstances who can blame him, there are far more important things in life than a forum, like whether or not I can plug DMT).

He needs sleep and he's on 8x IV antibiotics a day. No fun, my babe, no fun as Iggy Pop would say.

Last I heard from him he was improving and mostly just had no desire to return to BL (Given the circumstances who can blame him, there are far more important things in life than a forum, like whether or not I can plug DMT).

He'll be back

He's left Bluelight lots of times I have no doubt he'll return x

Evey

Glad to hear your condition is improving G. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Loads of military wwII documentaries waiting for you out there dude!

All the best.

He'll be back

He's left Bluelight lots of times I have no doubt he'll return x

Evey
Not sure he will. He has his reasons. He sounds a bit flat today. Still in ICU so obviously still VERY ill. All the well wishes are being passed on. Apart from that i cant say too much else. Most of our conversations are not related to his condition.

Don't have his contact details so wish him all the best pls [MENTION=198822]consumer[/MENTION].

All the best G, get well soon.

I still reckon you are due a holiday man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shambles edited my post for "tmi" - yet it's the same post now as when I made it.

What gives?

Shambles edited my post for "tmi" - yet it's the same post now as when I made it.

What gives?

It's slightly different, Seriously, don't worry about it pal. If you're still curious just PM me.

It's nice to hear so many well wishes for the G man.

C'mon guys, you've seen the pics. Dude could just look Sepsis in the eye and it'd punch itself rather than risk him...
Stay strong, big fella', we'll handle the love, you just do you. :)

<3

C'mon guys, you've seen the pics. Dude could just look Sepsis in the eye and it'd punch itself rather than risk him...
Stay strong, big fella', we'll handle the love, you just do you. :)

<3

Yeah all that muscle, which equals endurance and strength, will surely be a huge advantage. I hope your condition is improving G.

Sounds like he's on the mend guys - he's out of ICU and back on the ward now. Still feeling down, but any fucker that can come off 180mg methadone CT can beat a bit of blood poisoning.